The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I Can't Think, His Words Still Echo Decide for Yourself (T/F?)  (Read 2922 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: I Can't Think, His Words Still Echo 1/7/09 6pm. (True statements)
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2009, 12:25:24 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I think if your looking for somebody to talk to and wanna tell your story thats a great thing, it takes a big person to ask for help or somebody to confide into. I just don't think this is the right section and some might misconstrue your words for fiction and it might lead people to think a way other then intended. Your general board thread might be more appropriate.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
Re: I Can't Think, His Words Still Echo Decide for Yourself (T/F?)
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2009, 12:27:10 AM »
Of course they do, which I don't quite understand.

Tezz: I have fixed the beginning and others can decide how they will interpret it. I wish to leave it here as, first and foremost, a story needed to be told. Don't get me wrong, I understand where you're coming from. If you feel it must absolutely be moved, go ahead. Otherwise, please leave it here.

On a side note, I will be booted off the internet in about three minutes. Any replies I will have to check tomorrow when my internet is free again. Please be patient as I will deal with my problems, update the story, and hopefully put a happy ending here. Enjoy the morbid note I left, and happy holidays.~~
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:28:42 AM by ~Twisted Roses~ »
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 12:40:42 AM »
I will allow it as it doesn't break any rules, my concern is merely personal. I just worry that it might cause unwanted replies and feelings might be hurt over such a personal topic.

Offline Creeping Death

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycan
  • Coloring: Blood red with black tail tip, ears, paws, and stomach
  • Height: 5'10
  • Weight: 125
  • Build: Unknown for now
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 12:43:29 AM »
I can try to keep the thread civilized and under control if Twisted Roses would like and if you would like as well Tezz. Only a suggestion, you do not have to allow it.
Today:15
Total:15

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 12:58:30 AM »
I'm a moderator, I'll delete and even lock it if needed. However I hope it can remain civil. If you notice anything bad report it.

Ok from now on we need to keep this thread on the topic at hand.

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2009, 01:04:09 AM »
First and foremost, I am sorry if you have indeed gone through such a thing like that. It's often good to talk about it and let your feelings escape.

I do feel obligated, however, to advise you to contact the authorities concerning these issues. It's unhealthy and unlawful to just have to keep putting up with abuse.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline Creeping Death

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2009, 01:05:54 AM »
Zephyr that is a good suggestion, but doing such a thing can be hard after all it is her own father the one that looked after her and took care of her all through life.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2009, 01:12:25 AM »
What Wingedzephyr says it true, it is not the easiest course to take but it is the best route. You should never tolerate physical abuse from anybody ever nor should you allow abuse to be inflicted upon family members. While we are your friends here, we can do little to relieve this issue. Please do the right thing and help yourself in this matter, that is the best advice any of us can give you

Offline Creeping Death

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »
I feel I could help more if I had my license I live, but 2 hours away and could possibly help relieve the situation. I have to agree with Tezz and Zephyr though.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »
He hit me really hard, but only once. The rest of the abuse was verbal, him yelling and screaming at us. I can't report my own dad because that's just how I am. I don't go against blood.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2009, 01:48:31 AM »
He didn't seem so concerned about his blood when he hit you. But it is your decision and I respect it

Offline Octavia

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Octavia, at your service.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • xShadowx
    • Awards
  • Species: Suricata vulpes
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: lean
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2009, 03:29:02 AM »
I'm sorry that you have to through with this kind of abuse Sam...I see now why you gave me your number..I'll honestly try to call you (or if I can for that matter..on account of our last phone bill was outrageous for me calling my ex-mate)) but I'll try my best...I may not be your real father..but I am your online father..and I've treated you far better then your real one has..I'm here for you Sam.. I believe in you and you'll get through it...~hugs tight~ please take care love..and know that I care about you..very much

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2009, 08:23:22 AM »
Whilst I too think that the authoities should be contacted, I understand and respect your decision not to go against blood. Despite my current internet connection issues and inability to call you, I shall do everything in my power to remain in contact with you during these dark times for you. Keep your friends close and for now all we can do is hope that your brother shall realise that the way your father used to be is the way he should act. I am incredibly saddened to hear that things have sunk even lower for you and like I said, I shall do everything in my power to offer you my support. I'm here for ya.
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »
Things seem to be getting better, today he hasn't said a word, but then again, it's only four pm. He's got until six to lose his temper again. It's the fact that he was neglected when he was little by his mother's boyfriends and his sister lavished on that drives him insane now. He doesn't think it's wrong to act how he does and he won't admit he feels insecure. He has to be super dad, and I've forced him to be that way.... I still feel my father is Superman and can beat anyone that tries to hurt me, but, it's that belief that hurt him so deeply, I believe.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Vixin Grimstone

• Eager Elephant
  • love is not a loss unless your forget it
    • Awards
  • Species: vampiric white wolf
  • Coloring: Black and green and purple and white
  • Height: 5 5
  • Weight: 110
  • Build: slim but powerful
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »
i understand wat you went through  and wat ur going through now.

the same thing has happend to me but both of my parents did it to me.
i started to hurt my self emotionly and physical.
if you ever need to talk im here for ya sis.