The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kyanbu's Art Gallery  (Read 35824 times)

Offline Kyanbu the legend

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
Re: Kyanbu's Art Gallery
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 12:40:29 AM »
http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Fredrick-Vandalia-bio-136389002

and for those who can't view DA/FA
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/kyanbu/Mischief%20Knights%20gallery/Color/FredrickVandaliaProfilepicCG.png

Mischief Knights
Enemy bio [00]

Fredrick Vandalia
Sex: male
Race: Ani human- Phantom cat/Vampire
Description:
Sarina’s cousin and Annabel's younger brother who yarns to take revenge on Sarina and her father for slaying his father the late count Dominic Vandalia. Fredrick is a rather annoying vampire who is always seen with his two personal servants the Victoria Twins. Though Fredrick sees him self as a major threat to Sarina, Sarina sees him as nothing more then a minor pain in the butt.
Fredrick wields a sword called “Envy’s Rapier” one the 7 Vandalia weapons, and uses mostly Dark based attacks.

Fredrick's bio image. Next up will be Queeny's and Dantz's Bios. Yeah I know I said this stuff would be done by now (wouldn't blame any of you if you guys gave up on Mischief Knights by now.) but some life things came up (along with a sure shot chance to finally get a job) so yeah.... more delays.... ****! I hate that it's been almost a year now since Mischief Knights was posted on to the internet and I'm just getting to episode 4 (I should be up to episode 16 by now!). So again more apologies for those who still waiting for scene 5 of episode 3. I'll finish it as soon as I can. I swear on my life! WITH GOD AS MY WITNESS! Episode 3 and 4 will be finished by the end of this week!

EDIT:
Also I removed the FA links for my 2 art pieces of Siren, and replace them with there DA links. I will also no longer provide any links to my FA account to avoid any future trouble with the admins and mods on this forum. However SOME of the FA exclusive will be posted on here through Photobucket.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:18:56 AM by Kyanbu the legend »
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 01:10:54 AM »
There wasn't any trouble from what I saw.

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 02:21:13 AM »
Thats good to hear.  Anyway It seems I forgot to post the link to Fredrick's bio image. So I edit it in to my previous post on the top of this page.
Current Story(es): Mischief Knights [PG-13]   Current Art Gallery: Kyanbu's Art Gallery   My Forum: kyanbu's house, A nice place to chill

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 06:07:07 PM »
:BUMP UPDATE:

Sarina's Profile pic
http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Sarina-Phantom-Bio-137021775

And for those who can't view DA/FA

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/kyanbu/Mischief%20Knights%20gallery/Color/SarinaPhantomprofilepicCG.png

Name: Sarina Phantom

Race: Ani Human - Phantom Cat/Vampire

Likes: Mischief, Dash Stellar, Silvia Phantom, Witty Phantom, messing with Queeny Aroma, Dantz, video games, all Playstation consoles (mostly likes PS3), Siren Gale (???), toying with Wolf man, Dancing, and anything Sweet with sugar in it.

Dislikes: Fredrick Vandalia, Annabel Vandalia, Jack (Sometimes), Queeny Aroma (sometimes), Not getting a reward for good deeds (when she does do them), long conversations, Volin Phantom (???), Heroes (except Dash, since he saved her life once), members of other guilds (you'll see in episode 4).

Sexuality: Bisexual (Loves Boys and Girls)

Description: The Daughter of the Legendary Magician "Volin Phantom" and the Legendary Queen of the Night "Silvia Phantom". Sarina is a mischievous and sometimes hyper active Phantom cat/Vampire who was unknowingly kick out of her fathers mansion, and later started a guild with her ex rival "Queeny Aroma" and "Jack" a pumpkin familiar that was created by her mother when she was a teenager. Although she may not seem like it, Sarina is extraordinarily gifted mage, who may actually be as smart as Queeny. She also loves to pull pranks (usually on Queeny) and rarely ever handles anything seriously. despite her devious and often narcissistic nature, Sarina does do good deeds every now and then... for a reword in return or to please her boyfriend "Dash Stellar" who enjoys helping people. Sarina loves to toy with and shame her opponents, and uses mostly Light and Ice based Spells and attacks. It's said that she has ADHD, and is not allowed to consume anything with a lot of sugar in it, for the safety of anyone around her.

Quote:
Random Guy: Thanks for saving me from those were wolves!

Sarina: That'll be 10000 ALT (Note: $100.00 in US currency)! *smiling*

Random Guy: O_o But I don't have that much on me.

Sarina: ... *Glares at him*

Random Guy: ... *Runs away*

Sarina: HEY! GET BACK HERE AND PAY ME!!!! *Chases him with a knife*

The next bio will be Queeny's. Also Sarina is the only character in Mischief Knights whose hair style shuffles between two styles. Her old long ponytail look, and her long hair look.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 06:13:36 PM by Kyanbu the legend »

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 05:34:17 AM »
Update:

Xaniras Vandalia's Profile pic

http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Xaniras-Vandalia-Profile-Pic-140008116

and for those who can't view things on DA.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/kyanbu/Mischief%20Knights%20gallery/Color/XanirasVandaliaprofilepicCG.png

Name: Xaniras Vandalia

Race: Ani Human - Phantom cat/Vampire

Dislikes: Fredrick Vandalia, Annabel Vandalia, Count Miguel Vandalia

Sexuality: Bi - Sexual (although usually prefers females over male)

Description: The infamous crimson assassin. Only a small few have faced her in combat and lived to tell about it. Not much is known about her other then that she uses mostly Fire and Void based attacks and spells and wields a sword called "Lust's Blade" which is one of the 7 Vandalia Weapons. It's said that she literally burns her targets to ashes with fire attacks and spells as hot as 14,000 degrees.

Quote:

Wolf man: *smiling deviantly* Hey baby. Don't you know it's dangerous to be walking around at night alone.

Xaniras: *takes off her cloak and turns towards him ticked off*

Wolf man: Whoa chill I didn't know it was you!

Xaniras: Dracula told me not to harm any of his allies. Consider your self lucky. *snaps her fingers, causing the ground around him to burst into flames and walks away*

Random Were wolf lackey: Yo boss dat was close. I thought she was gonna cremate all of us.

Wolf man: Hey shut up and help me!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 05:37:07 AM by Kyanbu the legend »

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »
Update:

I'm really starting to enjoy finding which TV tropes my Characters/story have.

Supporting Character

Name: Pandora Rox (Click her to see image on Deviantart) (click here if you can't/don't want to view it on Deviantart)
Race: Ani – Human Cat
Dislikes: Sarina Phantom, hand-to-hand combat
Sexuality: Heterosexual (straight)
Description: An honors student who graduated from Mel dine Academy, and a member of Solis guild. Pandora is a skilled magician and is widely considered a prodigy by the citizens of Mel dine City and the members of Solis Guild. Although she’s respected by most people and usually isn’t annoyed by anyone, she’s often considered a Spell Otaku (Nerd) because of her encyclopedic knowledge of Spells, Mage Equipment, and Alchemy. As well as always being seen reading a Spell or Alchemy (sometimes both) textbook(s) on her free time. Despite her tendency to let her knowledge cloud her judgment, Pandora is always polite, clam, and kind to others. This however is questionable by other members of Solis Guild (including her partner Alexcia) who often see her lose her temper when she doesn’t get paid, gets robbed, or is annoyed even the slightest bit by anyone or thing. She was even rumored to have gone Ax Crazy one time when she was in the middle of a Job with Alexcia. Alexcia claims to have had to actually knock her out just to stop her. Though the lack of reports, a reason why it happened, or wanted posters, and Pandora herself claiming that it never happened, suggest that it never happened. Pandora is skilled in all 7 elements when it comes to spell, and uses many different spells for each element (although she usually uses mostly Wind spells). She even uses a staff that can boost the range and power of her spells (by spinning it), shoes that enable her to perform Alchemy using only her feet, and a hat and coat that help shield against spells and attacks. However do to her obsession over learning new spells and using only spells, Pandora is completely useless when it comes to physical combat (which means she can’t fight AT ALL). She is also known to have learned 2 forbidden spells. It’s rumored that Pandora is a Half Demon and that the various Spell Boosting Cloths she wears are actually meant to keep her full power in check. But there doesn’t seem to be any evidence of this being true.

[Readers note: Pandora is a plot hole repair character created to fix several plot holes that occur later in episodes 9 and 10 that I didn’t even realize in till about a week ago. How some characters are found and how some characters survive an event originally didn’t make much sense. However by creating Pandora, I can fix these problems so that they make sense and don’t seem random. She appears in episodes 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13, and during the final episode. She even plays a major role in episodes 4, 6, 9, 10, and 13.]

Quote:
Alexcia: *walks into Pandora’s room* Hey, whatcha up to kid?

Pandora: *reading a random spell book* I’m learning how to cast 13th Sin, a powerful dark spell with light like effects. I’m also reading up on how to deflect a Forbidden Spell using a Forbidden Spell. Then after that, I’m going to brush up on my Alchemy skills by transmuting and synthesizing a few things. Then after I finish that, I plan on learning how to speak dragonese. Then after that- *gets pulled off the chair and dragged out of her room by Alexcia* HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

Alexcia: I’m taking you out to find a boyfriend, because you REALLY need one. No one should have this much free time to them self. It’s not healthy.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 10:01:50 PM by WingedZephyr, Reason: fixed link coding »

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2009, 05:59:47 AM »
:Update:
The links on Pandora's bio have been fixed by an admin.

Mischief Knight Episode 4 themed Wallpaper featureing the character Siran Gale WIP.

http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Mischief-Knights-Ep4-Wall-WIP-141059375

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 11:06:31 PM »

A redesign idea for Siren as well as her Bio.

http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Siren-Redesign-Idea-141534343

If you can't see it on DA then you might be able to see it on FA.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2960208

And here's her profile.

Name: Siren Gale

Race: Succubus - Cat

Likes: Dash Stellar (a lot for a reasonable reason), Sarina Phantom (a lot), the D-Virus Cells, mischief, her body, Pandora Rox (a lot for some reason), Queeny Aroma, Jack, Annabel Vandalia, revealing clothing,

Dislikes: Enclosed spaces, Kage, joining groups, Death (Grim Reaper),

Sexuality: Bi – Sexual (do to her species abilities)

Description: A D-Virus Cells user and ex servant of Death. Siren is a Succubus who like the rest of her species use to work for Death and help guide souls to the after life. A job she hated with a passion. Up until the day Kage was freed 5 years ago by a 12 year-old Dash Stellar and began infected all cities in her path with the D-Virus. Siren was collecting souls in London, England when Kage arrived and unleashed the D-Virus through the city infecting thousands including Siren. Like Dash, Siren was one of the few beings infected to have bonded with the D-virus and gain D- Cells which give her the ability to use the Cells as an alternative source of power instead of either dieing from or being spared by it. Since that incident Siren has been working for Kage in order to master the D- Cells and break free from Death up until recently when she and her partner were labeled defectives and terminated by Kage. After being saved by Dash Stellar, Siren decided to return the favor by giving him a “gift” and promising to help him by locating his girl friend Sarina (who went to Alterra without a moments notice) In exchange that he teach her how to reach D-Cell Stage 4, a powerful transformation that he and only he was able to reach out of all but 1 of the D-Cell users who each could only reach Stage 2 (which Kage praises him for).

Siren is a bit of a free spirit and usually doesn’t tie herself down to anyone or organization unless she wants something from them or needs them for something. She’s also a bit of a show off when it comes to her body, and enjoys wearing mostly revealing and sometimes skimpy clothing. Siren’s also very affectionate towards anyone that she finds cute in anyway, and has a habit of seducing the adults of those people just because they’re cute to her.

Siren’s natural abilities that all Succubus have include the ability to change the form her black fore arms into any kind of weapon/object of her choosing, and the ability to cross back and forward between the living realm and the after life as much as she wants. Like Dash, Siren possesses powers similar to Kage and has the power to invoke a controlled mutation called “Dark Stage Mutation” which allows her to harness the energy generated by the D- Cells. Do to D-cell users having the same arm morph ability as Succubus. Siren’s natural abilities were upgraded and she can now form arm cannons and fire dark energy shots from her arms as well as extend her arms length even longer the she could normally. Siren does not use nor carry any weapons and fights using the D –Cells and her arms morph ability to morph her arms into any type of close range weapon mostly large claws, blades, and spikes.

Quote:

Siren: I’ll go look for your girlfriend if you teach me how to reach Stage 4.

Dash: Sure I guess I can teach you it.

Tsunadai: You didn’t forget Dash, that if you use it. I’ll kill you.

Dash: No sensei, I didn't forget.

Siren: *grabs his shoulders and stares into his eyes* You’ll risk your life to teach me right?

Dash: … Yeah sure why not. >_>;

Siren: *kisses him and leaves*

Dash: O_o

Yakumaru: *pats Dash on the back* I knew my homeboy was a pimp!

Dash: *sad* You’re making it worse… you know sensei’s right next to us… right?

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2009, 03:15:58 AM »
A bit late but Happy Halloween everyone!

http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Halloween-Kiddes-HAHAHAA-142090755

If you can't view it on Deviant art, you might be able to view it on Furaffinity.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2982354

Also today is Mischief Knights 1st Anniversary. You can read the Special which talks about the things happened this past year and what you can expect from me in the future here.

http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Mischief-Knights-Anniversary-142053315

And If you can't view it on Deviant art, You might be able to view it on Furaffinity.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2981130

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »
Update:

Queeny's Icarus Form
http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Found-you-146871279
If you can't see it on DA try this link. \/ \/ \/ \/
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3144890/

Queeny Aroma's Profile
http://kyanbu.deviantart.com/art/Queeny-Aroma-Bio-146563147
If you can't see it on DA try this link. \/ \/ \/ \/
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/3132452/

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:44:27 PM by Kyanbu the legend »

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:42:36 PM by Kyanbu the legend »

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2009, 05:54:00 PM »
I like that you're trying to pull away from the Sonic style, I think it could be quite beneficial to you. Though, to be honest, I can't really pick out many differences in that last drawing from your other drawings, so I think it could be pushed further. As the artist, I'm sure you see the differences more clearly, but to others it can never be quite as clear since we don't see the process you go through. Never be afraid to try something different. :) You obviously are able to draw pretty well, I'd like to see what else you could do if you keep pushing the style.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 05:01:03 AM »
I have to say I rather love the last three drawings the most, the Dash Chronicles being my favorite because it reminds me of the movie "The Cat Returns" and the character Tails from the Sonic series at the same time. Very nice looking poise, I like the sharp quality of the blade, and especially I love the way the fox looks overall.

The royal wasp ship looks really cool too, looks better than Star Wars to me :D
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

• Dancing Dragon
  • King of Dragons
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Kyanbu's house
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »
Thanks white wolf. :)