The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nighttime in the Undertown  (Read 9134 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Re: Nighttime in the Undertown
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »
*~Trying to muffle her giggles from the cheshire's statement, she replied, "I haven't been trained to do anything. Like I said, I don't even know him." She swayed her tail back and fourth with glazed interest and looked back at Jericho and Alcide, "Now where were we? Gung Ho?"~*

Offline Fell

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Catch me red-handed only if my palms are bleedin'
    • Westfinder: Who needs a compass?
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
Alcide let out a sigh of relief. "How lovely," he responded. Narcs scared him.... And now wouldn't be the best of times for him to run in to one, what with being a little tipsy and a little technically underage and all (well, at least for the standards of his race. Alcide was a little over 70, though he looked only 15). At the mention of where they'd been headed, Alcide's ears perked up. "Chinese! The food from the great dragon lands! Away! Avast!" the Cheshire exclaimed, waving a pointed finger around and squirming delightedly.
-Kai

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2007, 11:34:42 AM »
Reaching back with his good paw, Jericho pokes Alcide as he wiggles. "Yea, Can hear my gut growlin' already" He chuckles, following after Nyx. He went over in his head what he might order, but the answer came quickly. Steamed dumplings and chicken fried rice with soy sauce. His favorite
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »
*~The dragoness flashed a grin at the two and walked a little ways until they arrived at the mouth of a very unfriendly looking alley. At the very end was some neon light flashing. "That's where we're heading." She said pointing at the green neon. The sign flashed dully as if it were ready to go out at any moment and read 'The Jade Dragon.' Looking back to see if the others were following, she said, "Don't let the appearances get to you; this is where you'll find most wyrms of this town... and most of them look like brutes, but are no such creatures."~*

Offline Fell

• Avid Aardvark
  • Catch me red-handed only if my palms are bleedin'
    • Westfinder: Who needs a compass?
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 03:54:37 AM »
Alcide tilted his head one way, then the other, smiling, well, like a Cheshire Cat. Dark alleyways didn't bother him in the slightest. Why would they? If things ever got bad, he could leave. Plus, the dark was nothing to be scared of. Neither were dragons, even if they did (as Nyx claimed) look frightening. So long as the place would feed him, he liked it. And besides... That neon sign was pretty....

Alcide stared at it for a couple moments before fading off of Jericho's back and on to the sign. He was *just* light enough for it not to collapse, and Alcide took advantage of this fact in order to poke at the already-dying sign. It flicked and buzzed with each prod, which made the Cheshire Cat laugh. "I like your place, Nyxie - nice nice like rice mice!" Alcide called down to her, a gleeful expression on his face.
-Kai

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2007, 11:25:51 AM »
*~"I do too." She replied to the cheshire's remark, knocking on a red door with golden trim. A small section of wood slid back revealing two piercing red eyes.
"Yeeeah?" a scratchy voice rang out from behind the door.
"C'mon. You know who I am." Nyx sighed.
"Who's your friends?" the voice demanded.
"Nobody that should concern you. They're good." she nodded, trying to gain access inside.
"Aaaiiiiight. But only 'cuz it's you Nyx." The voice said acceptingly, closing the small wood section and opening the door.~*