The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nighttime in the Undertown  (Read 9132 times)

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
Re: Nighttime in the Undertown
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2007, 01:14:46 AM »
Jericho's ears perk as he hears 'Chinese'. It was one of his favorite dishes. "Sounds good to me. How about you?" He asks Alcide, hiding the string for a moment in his jacket pocket. Jericho was glad Nyx had offered to pay, otherwise he wouldn't have looked very gentleman like for not offering to pay himself. He was nearly broke.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Fell

• Avid Aardvark
  • Catch me red-handed only if my palms are bleedin'
    • Westfinder: Who needs a compass?
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 11:15:29 PM »
Alcide watched the string with a burning intensity - it was the most beautiful, symbolic thing he'd ever seen in his life, after all. To be fair, he was a somewhat drunk Cheshire cat, which can do these things to people. The grey, stripey feline reached out and touched the strong lightly, which sent little shatters of sparkle out of the string - at least to his eyes. "Wooowww...." he said, hitting it harder. Alcide began to go after it in truth then, both out of instinct and because of the cool visual effect it gave off each time he touched it. He wiggled, happy to be playing with this magical thing.

And then Nyx mentioned food. Alcide's ears perked up and he turned to look at her, the scenery leaving short colour-trails on his vision as he did. "I like Chinese..." Alcide said, sounds almost as though he were talking to himself. Then he grinned wide and raised one arm straight up in the air. "Chinese! Gung ho!" Alcide exclaimed, flicking his tail back and forth as he did. The string was, for the moment, forgotten.
-Kai

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 10:05:25 PM »
*~ "Gung ho, it is." She said almost to herself chuckling. She turned the painting around for the two to see, then leaned it up against the wall along with all the others. "Lemme get some cash first." She dashed into her room, the beads jingling at her entrance and dug through one of her drawers, scattering clothes everywhere before finding a small black silk bag. She grabbed a couple of twenties from it and replaced the bag, slamming thr drawer shut behind her. "Let's go!"~*

Offline Jericho

• Boisterous Bear
  • I'm wierd ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2007, 11:32:41 PM »
Jericho stands and smooths out his shorts, looking down to Alcide. He draws the string from his pocket once more and sets it upon the Cheshire cat's head, letting one end of the string dangle between his eyes. He then stuffs his good paw into his jacket pocket starts to follow Nyx, looking back to make sure Alcide was following aswell.
Let's go to Taco Bell! I'll take three ranchero chicken soft tacos with ranchero sauce, fire sauce, sour cream, no avacado, a mountain dew, and a side order of nachos ^-^

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 06:15:21 PM »
*a lone vixen walks in to the city and looks around wandering if anyone was around and see Jericho in the coner of her eye and slowly walks over and hopes he's not gunna try to kill* hey
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Fell

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: Nighttime in teh Undertown
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2007, 05:24:41 AM »
Alcide stared hard at the string for a moment or two, then faded slowly out of existence, leaving the string behind. And where did he go? Jericho's back, because there's nothing better than a piggyback ride. "Gung ho!" Alcide repeated enthusiastically, pumping a fist in the air. He phased in just as a vixen began walking towards them. Alcide noticed her quickly, simply because she was moving. The Cheshire Cat blinked a couple of times, then smiled wide.

"You're not living in circles, are you?" Alcide asked happily.
-Kai

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
*~Nyx halted and looked over to see if the others were following when she noticed a vixen had joined her two guests. She turned and joined the others as the vixen announced her prescense with a casual 'hey.'~*

Offline Hellfire K

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Hellfire kitsune
  • Coloring: red
  • Height: 5
  • Weight: 70
  • Build: Muscalur,Slim,strong,looks intimidating
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 07:03:36 PM »
Instead of "Hellfire K" I'm using "Nick",my real life name.

Nick stepped off the bus into the undertown wondering where he was.Sure enough,there was a sign that said "welcome to the Undertown".He walked with a hint of fear in his step with his guard up to the most he could have it up.Suddenly he heard someone coming and ran into a nearby cold...dark...alley.As soon as he found that a heartless was down there following him he took out his blade,the light enforcer, and busted the heartless in two with his blood red blade made of pure red rubies.After a while he remembered his long lost freind,Jenny,a vixen.Soon as he was walking down the same street he was before,now with a brave step and a grin on his face,he noticed a group of people and among them was...a vixen!"could that be Jenny?"Nick exclaimed ashe ran over to the group.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:07:51 PM by Hellfire K »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWFDGUbcGas
This video is funny you gotta see it either click the link or find it on youtube

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2007, 07:08:53 PM »
*walks along and see Nick down the alley way with his blood red blade in hand and just keeps walkin along tring to find somewhere to go or someone to talk to and doesnt see anyone to talk to so climbs on tops of a rock and sits there lookin around still looking for someone to talk to whilst hummin a tune* hmmm hm hmhmhm hmmm hm hmmhmm
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:17:42 PM by kitsune93 »
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~

Offline Hellfire K

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Hellfire kitsune
  • Coloring: red
  • Height: 5
  • Weight: 70
  • Build: Muscalur,Slim,strong,looks intimidating
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »
Nick runs up to the vixen hoping it's his long lost freind Jenny."do you know anyone named Jenny?Or are you named jenny?You see,there is this long lost freind of mine I couldn't find after comig home from a war and I have been looking for her.Or at least can I join your party?I am a very good warrior."Nick raised his blade so the vixen could se the blade he won in a competition of the greatest warriors in his realm."And also I'm looking for a man named Jericho and a woman named Nyx."He soon shouts out into the city, "JERICHO!NYX!IT'S ME NICK!IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME I WAS THAT YOUNG BOY! I TRAINED WITH YOU GUYS!"
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:52:58 PM by Hellfire K »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWFDGUbcGas
This video is funny you gotta see it either click the link or find it on youtube

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »
*jumps down from her rock and stands infront of nick and looks dissapointed* im sorry im not jenny and i dont no jenny but i do no Jericho and nyx

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »
[[Guys... When you roleplay, you're supposed to wait for the other characters to respond to the story, not post back and fourth until the story is lost. I'm deleting the unnecessary posts.]]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 04:30:43 PM by Nyx »

Offline Fell

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2007, 07:51:15 AM »
((Good call, Nyx. And beyond that... OOC needs to go in brackets or parentheses. And perhaps I didn't make it clear in the first post (I probably didn't. I tried to imply as much as I could, so the lack of clarity is on me), but this is a high-futuristic roleplay set in the centre of a very lively underground city. Given the amount of races and cultures here, blades and the like are fine, but I promise you you'll find no large rocks here XD

...And please, don't throw fantasy in here as well. It's not really meant to be a fantasy setting. : P Sorry.))

Alcide looked at the yelling creature of indeterminate species with a raised eyebrow. "Is he drunk? I think he's drunk. And he's waving a sword... Shouldn't we call the cops?" the Cheshire cat asked, speaking fairly close to Jericho's ear simply by virtue of placement.

His tufted ears flicked in surprise when it hit him that the crazy guy was yelling about his new friends. He glanced at the dragon and the coyote slightly suspiciously. "Do you guys have swords too?" Alcide asked warily. People with weapons were dangerous, especially around here. And this new guy seemed like a madman. Alcide began to slowly reach for his cellphone, getting ready to hit 911. If this guy kept waving that thing around...
-Kai

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2007, 04:33:33 PM »
*~"I have my natural weapons. Claws and such. But I don't use them unless I have to." She looks back at the boy, wondering how he could have possibly known her name. "As for him, I don't even know him."~*

Offline Fell

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2007, 05:46:40 AM »
Alcide leaned over towards Nyx. "What training? Are you guys Narcs or something?" he asked curiously, his dual-coloured eyes wide. It didn't seem like it would fit... an artist and a mechanic, being Narcs who'd trained with this crazy boy on the street, but hey, who knew? In Drauge, all kinds of weird things happened. Maybe this was just another one of those weird things...
-Kai