The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Karma...  (Read 2298 times)

Offline ★Kuro★

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-dog
  • Height: 5'#0392"quot
  • Weight: 105lbs.
  • Currently: ;w;
Karma...
« on: December 14, 2008, 10:38:05 PM »
Sucks. It's like people can tell you how much you suck even if they don't know you.
Idk my opinion...maybe because I'm sensitive to what people think about me. I just can't get over the fact people don't like me...for whatever reason.
That being said, I don't know if I want to be on these boards much longer, its just another way for people to hate me.

Offline Doku

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I am a Full Sail Fur now.
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Bulky
Re: Karma...
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »
What do u mean people hate you?
School and no internet has been running me ragged, I am starting to come back to the forum. I feel bad that i havent been on in a long time. Starting to fix that though.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 10:48:30 PM »
Don't worry. Sometimes people give you neg karma for no reason. Like one time my negitive karma shot up by 3 in one hour. Maybe I was mean to someone, and not know it. Sometimes when I go back to my post, I do sound harsh or rude. BUt unless someone outright says "I hate you" people here won't hate you.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 10:50:14 PM »
Don't worry. Sometimes people give you neg karma for no reason. Like one time my negitive karma shot up by 3 in one hour. Maybe I was mean to someone, and not know it. Sometimes when I go back to my post, I do sound harsh or rude. BUt unless someone outright says "I hate you" people here won't hate you.

exactly.
you shouldn't let the karma thing affect you like that, because that's just it: people don't know you, they don't know how you are in real life, they just judge you by the posts you.. uh.. post.
and anyway, you're new here aren't you (you don't have a high post count, just like me)
now cheer up, ok? *hug*
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Kida Howlette

• Kuddly Kitten
  • To be Great is To be Misunderstood
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: white with grey patches
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 160
  • Build: Built
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 10:52:06 PM »

ya dont even let it bother you...

exactly.
you shouldn't let the karma thing affect you like that, because that's just it: people don't know you, they don't know how you are in real life, they just judge you by the posts you.. uh.. post.
and anyway, you're new here aren't you (you don't have a high post count, just like me)
now cheer up, ok? *hug*
"If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without you. - Pooh

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 10:53:56 PM »
I wouldn't pay any attention to the karma on this site, its often abused and misused. It really doesnt reflect anything real as far as feelings goes. Sometimes they give you a negative karma because they disagree with you and sometimes they do it just to be an idiot. I have no idea how I received my negative karma and I'm sure a lot more people hate me then you

Offline ★Kuro★

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-dog
  • Height: 5'#0392"quot
  • Weight: 105lbs.
  • Currently: ;w;
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »

exactly.
now cheer up, ok? *hug*

Thanks, and I think you're right....maybe I didn't see it that way at first. ^^;;
I've been here since 07' actually, but I came back to these boards this year because I remembered they existed.

And all of you who posted here, that made me feel a whole lot better! *hugs everyone*  :D

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 10:56:19 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, unless it rose too high above your positive karma, then we would have a problem.

Offline Doku

• Dancing Dragon
  • I am a Full Sail Fur now.
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Tan
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Bulky
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »
Just dont worry about it, ive only given bad karma out once and that was because the cursed cat jumped up and blocked the screen while i was trying to give some one + karma.
School and no internet has been running me ragged, I am starting to come back to the forum. I feel bad that i havent been on in a long time. Starting to fix that though.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
(oi a tip about karma, if u make a mistake, u can the change from a plus to a minus and vice versa by clicking on the other button, as long as it's close to when u gave out karma to start)

lol karma is just a number, noone in the world can live his or her whole life without ticking someone off, just relax, getting ppl mad at u is a part of life everyone has to deal with it

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2008, 12:34:56 AM »
All I can do is laugh at my rising negative karma.

Come and get me.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2008, 12:54:08 AM »
I gave you a + one to try n' even it out.

Offline Blackout

• Devious Decepticon
  • Jovial Jaguar
    • Awards
  • Species: MH-53M Pave-Low IV helicopter
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 36 feet
  • Weight: 16 Tons
  • Build: Large and Bulky
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2008, 04:33:35 AM »

exactly.
now cheer up, ok? *hug*

Thanks, and I think you're right....maybe I didn't see it that way at first. ^^;;
I've been here since 07' actually, but I came back to these boards this year because I remembered they existed.

And all of you who posted here, that made me feel a whole lot better! *hugs everyone*  :D
WHY IS IT THAT I'VE POSTED TEN TIMES MORE THAN YOU, BUT PEOPLE HAVE KARMA'D YOU MORE?!

>.>

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 08:52:00 AM »
WHY IS IT THAT I'VE POSTED TEN TIMES MORE THAN YOU, BUT PEOPLE HAVE KARMA'D YOU MORE?!

>.>

Thats the kind of attitude that can give you - karma, Kuro, there may be some people that don't like this
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 04:38:59 PM »
if im allowed to be honest, i couldn't possibly care less about karma, because what is it in the end? just numbers.

there's pretty much nobody on this forum who knows me well enough to judge me. and if i knew people from here better, those people would tell me straight out, not by decreasing a number that's not gonna affect me in any way.

just my two cents
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 05:23:08 PM by [D.E.M] zetsumei »