The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Karma...  (Read 2297 times)

Offline ★Kuro★

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Facebook
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-dog
  • Height: 5'#0392"quot
  • Weight: 105lbs.
  • Currently: ;w;
Re: Karma...
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2008, 08:17:51 PM »
Don't worry. Sometimes people give you neg karma for no reason. Like one time my negitive karma shot up by 3 in one hour. Maybe I was mean to someone, and not know it. Sometimes when I go back to my post, I do sound harsh or rude. BUt unless someone outright says "I hate you" people here won't hate you.

exactly.
you shouldn't let the karma thing affect you like that, because that's just it: people don't know you, they don't know how you are in real life, they just judge you by the posts you.. uh.. post.
and anyway, you're new here aren't you (you don't have a high post count, just like me)
now cheer up, ok? *hug*

Thanks, and I think you're right....maybe I didn't see it that way at first. ^^;;
I've been here since 07' actually, but I came back to these boards this year because I remembered they existed.

And all of you who posted here, that made me feel a whole lot better! *hugs everyone*  :D
WHY IS IT THAT I'VE POSTED TEN TIMES MORE THAN YOU, BUT PEOPLE HAVE KARMA'D YOU MORE?!

>.>

Hm thats strange... o.o
I have no idea, but we can change that! (You prolly deserve it anyways)

Offline Blackout

• Devious Decepticon
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: MH-53M Pave-Low IV helicopter
  • Coloring: Grey and Black
  • Height: 36 feet
  • Weight: 16 Tons
  • Build: Large and Bulky
Re: Karma...
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2008, 09:02:29 PM »
Don't worry. Sometimes people give you neg karma for no reason. Like one time my negitive karma shot up by 3 in one hour. Maybe I was mean to someone, and not know it. Sometimes when I go back to my post, I do sound harsh or rude. BUt unless someone outright says "I hate you" people here won't hate you.

exactly.
you shouldn't let the karma thing affect you like that, because that's just it: people don't know you, they don't know how you are in real life, they just judge you by the posts you.. uh.. post.
and anyway, you're new here aren't you (you don't have a high post count, just like me)
now cheer up, ok? *hug*

Thanks, and I think you're right....maybe I didn't see it that way at first. ^^;;
I've been here since 07' actually, but I came back to these boards this year because I remembered they existed.

And all of you who posted here, that made me feel a whole lot better! *hugs everyone*  :D
WHY IS IT THAT I'VE POSTED TEN TIMES MORE THAN YOU, BUT PEOPLE HAVE KARMA'D YOU MORE?!

>.>

Hm thats strange... o.o
I have no idea, but we can change that! (You prolly deserve it anyways)
I was just kidding around before, but I don't condone giving people karma for no reason. Make sure you think they really deserve it.

Quoting should not go beyond four levels.
WingedZephyr
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 11:48:41 PM by WingedZephyr »