Author Topic: kingdom of light (occ and such)  (Read 12855 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
kingdom of light (occ and such)
« on: November 23, 2008, 05:39:13 AM »
ok it's About 400 years in the future from now (so if ure on the christian callender it's 2409) ok we don't have any knolege of other races out of your solar system, each person who signes up gets to be on any world they feel like making or creating.

basically this is a kindom hearts rp, ok each world is chilling just fine, until the kingdom of light (the center of the milky way galixy) has the darkest secret inside it, a place where all shadows are born, the shadows have escaped the prison in the kindom of light, and have eclisped the kingdom, causing the shadows to drown the galixy in darkness

soon after the shadows (an alien race) have eclipsed and trapped the kingdom, the go after world like (guess who's) yourse. basically every world has a few achient ships that were used by the orginal light worriers around the planet, reminants from what happened many melinia ago. when the shadows are defeated the worlds will be seprate again and the rp will end.

basically just fill this out in the thread and we'll start this up eventually

name:
gear you have (armor or apparel):
gear (weapons or miclanious(sword, back pack, tools)):
powers (please no god modding):
world name:
world disc:
history (optional):

ok just fill this out and have a little didy about what is happening, ok u can have your world be attacked, about to be attacked ect. all worlds that have been destroyed, your char. will end up in gott, a mish mash world where all those who's worlds have been swallowed by darkness they end up (if they were lucky enough)

you need to find gummis or a intact ship in ruins or whatever, if you want you can just have your world be swallowed up and wait in gott for a ride out.

rules:::::::::::::
1- no god modding
2- rules of the ff aplies (just going to put that out there again)
3- each race has there own solar system all to them (like all the wolfs are in one solar syatem (like artic wolfs are on one planet and gray wolfs are on another, that way no crowding), and the dogs are in another)
4- you don't know that there is other life out there (like we are now we have no difinitive proof of aliens)
5- please follow the rules

(ok then run by your char here, and then i'll start up an rp later, please wait for my ok before posting please)

name: trowa titan

speciec: mecha

looks: avi, just a robot with smooth black or dark colored armor

gear: just the armor suit in avi, with dark gray pants and a hoodie

gear: tool kit, 2 pistols, 10 finger spikes, 10 toe spikes, a 2ft blaster, and 2 hand blades

powers: flight, and magnivision (scope eyes) allong with her mind and mechanicle muscles go above and beyond human stuff

planet: mechis prime (feel free to be creative and pick any name you want for your world, just make sure if ure on the same world as another cha. (like you are a dog and you meet up with another dog rper) keep the planet name the same, if ure on diff worlds then pick any name you want)

planet: an ice world, nearly frozen year round, metropolises are abundant, but each city is seprate, and you must travle via a complex piping system to get around, it's that cold out (like domes are the citys and tubes connecting them like a piping thing)

history: the mechas have been around for melinia, it all started when heero mecha came to this ice world, he was trapped due to the intense temp. there was no way off the world, so he built the first native mecha duo mecha, both of them went on to build new citys and transport, there were many metropolises there already, after they finished the rudiments of a place to live they sat down and created other mechas to inhabot the world with them (and in make a chile i mean they figured out a designe and went to work building another mecha) on mecha the mechas get togeather and plan for new mechas with there signifiant other, ect ect. and there ya go
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 12:42:23 AM by Trowa Titan »

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
Re: kingdom of light
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 10:43:54 PM »
Name: Ordoni
Species: Mecha
Looks: Se armor
Armor: http://public2.tektek.org/img/av/0812/d11/1648/a2af29.png
Gear: Blaster, Fibercord whips
Powers: Electric arc casting,
World name: Mechis Prime
World disc: An ice world, nearly frozen year round, metropolises are abundant, but each city is seprate, and you must travle via a complex piping system to get around, it's that cold out (like domes are the citys and tubes connecting them like a piping thing)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 12:11:26 AM by BetrayerOfNihil »

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 10:51:20 PM »
wow that sounds cool man,would it be ok if you could just explain what ure powers do, describe the sword and gun, but other than that it sounds great (just remember there are non humans in the miliky way, just not on earth, and you can't travle out of your solarsyatem) but very nice job on it way to put in some thought way to go

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 11:27:45 PM »
War sword: http://netlinkenterprises.com/prodimages/212GL.jpg

Battle Gun: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/pinkpunkogirl/Steamgun.jpg

Lifechoke, the power to consume the life-force of a living being. Thoughtbreach, the power to stab into ones mind and take information, or destroy it. Breakpoint, the power to launch a heavy bolt of pure energy at a small area. Syphonstrength, the power to cause anothers body to become weak and aged. Targetcrush, the power to create a point where gravity becomes to strong for a person to withstand. And Abilitycut, the power to cut off a power from another person

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »
ok sounds good man. very unique, feel free to post in the serious rp see ya there

edit: heres the link http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=5768.0
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 07:20:08 PM by Duo Megadeus »

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 12:46:09 PM »
name: Foxx

species: Fox

looks: Like a normal fox (except the places where other foxes have black fur (arms, tips of ears/tails, etc.) he has pure white fur; blue eyes, jet black hair, almost to the shoulders and the tail is too big for his body size.

gear (armor): Half Japanese half European armor made of almost indestructible material. (sorry no pic :/)

gear (weapon): Ancient one/two handed sword (can be used with one hand in case he gets a shield, or two handed sword when without a shield) (http://www.goblinworkshop.com/pics/renders/1074-2989.jpg), with some spells on it (the sword doesnt get rusty, doesnt break or get scratched and is always sharp)

powers: Can feel if someone is trying to get inside his mind, and can protect himself and any information he wants, knows some magic (currently learning)

world name: Terra of Rutilus Vulpes Volpes (Land of the Red Fox)

world disc: Terra of Rutilus Vulpes Volpes is a peaceful planet, with cities that have advanced technology and cities that are more mysterious (hidden cities, with wizards etc.). There are no wars in a long time, but that may change soon.......

history: Foxx is a young fox from the town of Garjzla, one of the few towns/cities that are hidden from the rest of the world. Foxx is currently living with a great wizard, named Henry, learning how to manage a sword and learning magic. He is the best student that wizard had in a long time. Their house is near a river in the middle of a forest, and he trains almost every day (has a day per week to go to the town). His ancestor is one of the warriors that fought the Shadows, when they first appeared, and Foxx is the only fox alive from his clan (he gets really sad when someone mentions his family)

.. well.. cant think of anything else.. hope its ok like this.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 09:48:46 PM by Foxx_PT »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »
wow this sounds really good thanks for replying (idk if anyone else will) but anyway thanks and feel free to jump into the story thanks

idk about a planet name, what sounds likea fox name or something that a fox would come up with, if u have no idea u can always look up fox in latin or whatever,

REMEMBER: any fox that joins after foxx_pt has to live on the planet that he chose. or u could be a diffrent type of fox and live on a diffrent planet

anyway feel free to jump into the rp

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 06:23:41 PM »
name - Gizor delso

age - 210

species - chameleon

gender - male

looks- like a large muscualr anthro chameleon, with a horn on his nose

gear armor- he tends to wear very little as his planet is very warm, in battle he dons a tradiotional form of leather armor

gear weapon- he wields a spear

powers - cloaking, can harness the power of lighting(lightning magic)

world name- fortis

world disc - fortis is a lush tropical planet, with high temperatures, there is a ring of water around the equator and scattered lakes all over it's surface, there are no major oceans, and all land mass is covered in tropical forest, save for one area called the death lands, which is a vast wasteland, on the planets western hemisphere.

history- gizor delso is his tribes strongest warrior, because of him and his family, his tribe has become one of the largest on all of fortis, he spends much of his day perfecting his lighting magic, a gift which has never before been seen by his kind, and training with his mace,  which is his preferred weapon.

i hope this works let me know if i should change something
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:44:25 PM by Gizor Delso »
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »
I changed my character a little, just to match up with the current Isaac Hass that I use.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 07:04:37 PM »
both are great way to go feel free to post both of you

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »
wow this sounds really good thanks for replying (idk if anyone else will) but anyway thanks and feel free to jump into the story thanks

idk about a planet name, what sounds likea fox name or something that a fox would come up with, if u have no idea u can always look up fox in latin or whatever,

REMEMBER: any fox that joins after foxx_pt has to live on the planet that he chose. or u could be a diffrent type of fox and live on a diffrent planet

anyway feel free to jump into the rp

cool, ill name it Terra of Rutilus Vulpes Volpes (Land of the Red Fox). sorry arctic foxes:/ (if there are any..)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:13:38 PM by Foxx_PT »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »
i just made a very minor adjustment on my weapon, ill use my spears again
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 10:04:58 PM »
ok cool gizor, and were gonna have a posting order on this rp so no one gets left behind please, ok the ordeer goes like this

1- trowa
2- gizor
3- foxx
4- betrayer

ok we post in this ordeer, if this way no one gets left behind please lets do it this way thanks. try to be on every 2 or 3 daays, thanks this will work out great just tell me if u want out and so be it, tell me if ure gonna be out for a while and we'll stop. thanks in advance

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 10:53:56 PM »
Ok, there. I have a new character ready to go. He's a Mecha!

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 11:06:33 PM »
ummm ok i guess i'm not the only mecha aanymore but ok u can post have fun  :umm: