The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: kingdom of light  (Read 10713 times)

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
kingdom of light
« on: November 24, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
2 million years ago, the center of the milky way galixy, was home to one large planet, they were civilised and strong race, the had technogly far more advanced than even a childs imagination. it was called the kingdom of light.

many years before the light worriers had a long strech of prosperiety, shadows (a dark alien race bent on taking over the galixy) ran rampant, untill the civilizations of the galixy banded togeather and fought back the darkness, they called them selves the light worriers.

where even in light there is always darkness, with promised that the shadows could never be destroyed, but thay couldn't leave the shadows unguarded. after some thought, 99% of the beings that were united left and went back to there worlds, while the the most bright and noble of the worriers stayed and made the kingdom of light, a permanate world, to guard the darkness inside. they remained isolated for many years. letting the memory of the shadows, and war, and all the loss, and the kingdom of light, to fade from rest of the former worriers' memories.

the rest of the worriers they went home to friends and family, they used advanced ships to do so, after the shadows were locked away, the ships were inactivated and lost. at least 4 ships on average have been scattered to each of the countless worlds, from witch the orginal worriers of light hailed from.

about present time, the soldiers of light were over run, the darkness had found a crack to seep through, and the light kindom fell, now the kingdom is eclipsed by the shadows, locked away in the depths of the darkness... the shadows have started taking worlds, they are ruthless, they never tire, and they come into life once someone, any seientent being, dies, the shadows that were in there hearts are released.

now each fur, scale, mach, feather, and human, decendants from the orginal light worriers, look up and see the darkness taking over, what they do is up to you, do you want to sit and play defence against the near unstroppable onslaught of shadows that will surly come. or do you want to find a ship, and fly off to band with other light worrier decendants, and take the fight of the galixy to the shadows...

(check out the occ in Roleplay before posting please) edit: heres the link for the thread in RP http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=5749.msg232427#msg232427

trowa looked up at the sky, or the small hole through she could see. it was always blizarding here on mechis prime. it was a rare occurance to see past the storm clouds  that always hovored above the planet. data stories of the first mecha told how he came to this frozen wasteland, even in the days of heero mecha this planet was uninhabitle. she looked up again searching through the stories from that time, while looking at spece above, all of a sudden a star went out, as if it never was, she blinked and stoped her recollection, only to replay the occurance only a few seconds ago. she got up and ran back to the elders. not even in her logs was there anything about stars going dark, mabey the elders would know.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 12:41:05 AM by Trowa Titan »

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
Re: kindom of light
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 09:50:05 PM »
Gizor donned his battle gear, his leader had received word that the rockskull tribe was going to attack so they were going to make a preemptive strike, he would remind those fools why the yellow fang tribe was one of the most powerful tribes in the world. as he went to get his spear he saw his comrade and close friend Jelkus Dervan " Greetings Jelkus, I trust you are prepared for the battle?" Gizor asked his friend. "Yes I am but something is bothering me, have you not also heard the rumors, that the rockskull tribe has a new weapon?" Jellkus replied in an uncertain tone. "Have no fear my friend, it is probably nothing but a myth, we will crush them like we have crushed all others before us, and after we will have a feast to celebrate." Gizor grabbed his spear and headed over to his leader to await orders.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Mewgia (Mew/Lugia hybrid)
  • Coloring: Pink 'n' Blue
  • Height: 1' 5"
  • Weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Build: Small and thin :3
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »
((This is my first RP ever, so if i do something wrong, just say,ok?))

It was a nice and warm night, with a clean sky, filled with stars. The young fox was laying down in the soft grass, feeling the gentle breeze, hearing the soft mutter of the river. All of a sudden, a star went out. The fox blinked his eyes twice, not believing what just happened. After a while, he got up, padded to the small house, it was almost dinner time.
As he closed the door, an elder fox peered through the kitchen door.
"Oh, Foxx, good, you're home. I was about to call you, dinner's almost ready. You should take a bath, you had one rough day."
"OK, Master...". Foxx padded through the small distance that separated the kitchen from the bathroom, thinking. Did that star REALLY disappear, or did I just imagine it? After dinner I'll ask Master Henry if stars can go out like that...
After the bath, he went to the kitchen.
"Foxx, can you set up the table, please?"
"Of course, Master."
Some minutes later, the old fox, Henry, asked:
"Is there something bothering you, Foxx? You seem troubled... and you didn't even touch your food yet."
The young fox perked his years and looked at his Master. I have to find out how he does that!..., the fox thought. Then he said:
"Well... When I was outside, looking at the stars..."
"Yes..."
"Well... a star went out." Foxx said blushing furiously, thinking how stupid that seemed.
The older fox tensed up:
"What did you just say?"
Foxx was startled with that sudden change of behavior:
"I said... that a star went out... just like that", then he snapped his fingers.
Henry got up on and mumbled something about going to make a research, and didn't want to be disturbed.
"Very well, Master. I'll just finish this and wash the dishes, then I'll go to bed.", but the fox was already gone.
"What is going on?"
Foxx went to sleep with a lot of questions on his mind...
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:58:32 PM by Foxx_PT »
I are a Mewgia 8D Deal with the cute >83

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »
Ordoni was on his way to his place when he saw Trowa running to the Elders, he waved, not knowing what had just happened. "Hello Trowa, going to see the Elders?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: kingdom of light
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »
trowa stopped and looked back at her dark mecha friend "hey man" she waved back "come on" she said making a follow me motion. she looked up at the domed roof and back at her friend "come on" she said again and started off again to the elders

(now we wait for gizor and foxx that was prety good man nice job)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 12:41:25 AM by Trowa Titan »

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 11:33:00 PM »
finding his place beside his leader, he turned to face the other warriors, Jelkus was among them. "My people, the rockskull tribe has overstepped their boundaries, and are now planning an attack on us, we shall show them the true meaning of fear, and wipe them from existance... we move out now!"

the chameleon warriors raised their spears and gave a mighty battle cry before leaping into the trees off towards their enemies village. as gizor leapt from branch to branch, he began to feel the adrenaline rushing through him, battle was what he lived and was bred for, the rockskull tribe were weak, nothing.

suddenly he saw their village, some of his warriors were already there, fighting with the enemy, gizor sped up so he could have some fun to. He could see Jelkus fighting as well. Gizor's horn glowed and fired off a bolt of lightning at a nearby enemy, dropping him like a fly. "this will be easy" gizor thought as he felled another with his spear.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 12:05:14 AM »
When Foxx woke up, he decided that he wouldn't mention anything from the last night, unless Henry started to talk about it; he was scared of what could happen if he pulled the topic.
He got up, dressed, and grabbed his sword. He was going to train a new attack his Master had taught him. I WILL master this attack!, he thought.
When he got in the kitchen, he noticed something odd: Henry was reading a book and eating a sandwich. Maybe he's still mad about yesterday... But then again, I did some things that were worse, and he didn't read at the table... I have a bad feeling about this...
"Um... Good morning, Master..." he said blushing a bit.
"Wha?... Oh, good morning, Foxx.", Henry said with a pleasant smile.
Foxx felt a bit better, he put the sword down and started making his breakfast.
Henry noticed the sword and said:
"Today we're going to practice your magic skills, ok?"
"Really? Why? I was going to practice that move... but ok, i like magic"
"Good. After breakfast we're going outside. You are going to improve your fire spells."
"...ok...", Foxx said. The fire spells were the ones that he didn't master yet, so he was a bit nervous and excited at the same time.
"SHOOT!", Henry said all of a sudden, making Foxx jump and almost spilling his orange juice.
"What happened??"
"I can't believe this is happening...", the old wizard said, almost in despair.
"What is it, Master?", Foxx asked, putting his toast and glass of juice down, ...just in case, he thought.
"It's nothing, something got in my eye. Hurry, we have to train.", he said, with a tone of voice that clearly suggested that the "something in the eye" wasn't the problem, but Foxx didn't say nothing.
Soon they were out of the house, in the sunny weather, with Henry helping Foxx cast the fire spell.

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »
Ordoni followed Trowa to the Elder building, "What are we going to the Elders for?"

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 12:21:06 AM »
"don't call me crazy, but i saw a star go out" she said looking back at her friend and continuing on to the elders, reaching the large building, she walked to the front desk "i need to see the elders, it's important" she said, the male mecha at the desk look at the smaller mecha "elders, trowa is here and is comming back" he said into a speaking tube and after a pause he hung up and said t the girl mecha "go ahead in" he knew trowa rep for being standoff ish, this must be something big to make her spooked
trowa nodded and thanked him and started to the inner rooms of the building
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 12:41:50 AM by Trowa Titan »

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 12:26:45 AM »
Gizor was busy fighting his enemy when all of a sudden he heard something, it wasn't anything he had ever heard before, something like a loud humming, then he heard another sound, a large bang and a group of his warriors, including Jelkus were vaporised.

completely caught off guard by this, he looked around to find the source, he spotted it, there was a chameleon warrior holding a strange object. leaping at him he felled him and grabbed the object. "i had better bring this to the village to examine, warriors, retreat for now!" he shouted and began to fall back to his village.

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 12:43:28 AM »
With the fall of night, Foxx could already cast fire spells, without any difficulty, but the price had been that he was too sore to walk (casting spells made the user tired faster).
Henry asked, with a somewhat, mocking smile.
"So... Are you tired?"
"*pant*,*pant*", was the answer.
"Heh... Good. Now you know your limit. Let's go inside, so you can eat and rest. Tomorrow's Sunday, you can go to the Town.", Henry said, while helping Foxx.
Foxx just grinned a bit. Going to the town was always fun.
Foxx ate as fast as could and went to bed; he just fell on his bed and went to sleep.

• Yellow Yak
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 12:43:58 AM »
Ordoni seemed shocked, "A star?" ha said, he has seen lights go out, but stars? This must have been serious if Trowa wanted to see the Elders to tell them about it, he followed Trowa into the main chamber.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 01:22:07 AM »
trowa ran up to the elders, and explained everything to them

"it appears that history is to repeat it self" the first mecha said after the younger elders talkd amongst them selves

trowa looked up at the first mecha to inhabbit this planet, "heero mecha" she wispered falling gracefully to one knee, this mecha was a living legend. over 10,000 years old

"before my time there was a darkness, so deep and terrible, no species dared to give them a name" the old mecha began his voice cervos had been replaced many times over his life time "they were known only as the shadows, countless civilizations have poped up over the galexy over the melenia, and tales and truths have been passed down with them, there is a planet called the kingdom of light, now i know what yuour thinking" he said holding up a hand "there are other worlds out there, i know, but with all the knolege of what had happened, all the wars that were faught over worlds, we-- all the other's that know about the worlds-- we agreed to keep that knolege a seceret, but now times have changed. from what you saw, the shadows have escaped from the kingdom of light, where they were orginally trapped." the achient mecha said looking down

trowa waited on edge, she never would have guessed "what do we do sir" she said averting her eyes.

"well we must prepair for the invasion of shadows" the mecha said getting to his feet with assistance from another elder "we must perpair for war, also we must send out a call to the other worlds that the shadows have been released. also we must update the defence grids" he said walking down "jako summon the mechas, i want every mech down in the meeting hall" he said walking away

at his words the rest of the mechas in the room ran in a flury of activity. while trowa nd her friend ran to the meetimg hall "come on man"

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:45 AM »
When gizor arrived at the village, it was pandemonium, "whats going on?" gizor asked someone. "the village leader was kidnapped by creatures we have never seen before. Gizor dropped the object "which way did they go" he asked and headed in the direction the villager pointed

Offline Arilys DuskFlare

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 10:01:17 AM »
Foxx woke up at the sound of his master's activity.
He got up and went to the living room; Henry was packing some of the things he didn't want.
"G'morning, Master..." Foxx said, still sleepy.
"Hello, Foxx. Ready to go to the Town?"
When Foxx heard that, he perked up his ears and started waving his tail from one side to another.
"We're going to the Town?", he asked, almost jumping in excitement.
"Yes, I told you yesterday... Don't you remember?"
"Uhh... You did? I just remember eating then falling over my bed..."
"Oh. Well, go get ready and then we'll go together. I have to sell some stuff, so we can buy food."
"OK!", Foxx said from his room, while he tried to put his jeans and T-shirt on at the same time.
10 minutes later, Master and Apprentice were walking in the path to the Town of Garjzla.
As soon as they got there, Henry said, laughing:
"You can go, Foxx. Just be here by midday, ok?"
"Sure.", Foxx said, his tail waving like a flag.
He ran out. He loved Garjzla at Sundays, everyone was happy and enjoying the magic shows Its a shame that these magicians don't know real magic, but what they do is also fun., Foxx thought.
He padded his way to Garjlza Square. He noticed some commotion there. When he was close enough to hear, he was surprised. It seemed that he wasn't the only one that saw the star go out.
"...Could it be what happened last time?", he heard an old fox ask his wife.
"I don't know... I hope not. Didn't they lock It in that place?", his wife replied.
"Sorry, but what was locked were?", Foxx asked the old fox couple. The male fox said:
"Aren't you Henry's apprentice?"
"Yes, I am. Why?"
"You should ask him, he knows it better than us. Just say you want to talk about the alien Shadows"
"Ok..."
Ok, now I'm getting mad. I'm going to ask Henry, and I don't care if he gets mad at me. I wanna know what the Hell is going on here. Well I still have some time so...
At midday he went back to the towns limits. Henry was already waiting for him.
"Good you're... What's the matter?"
"Can we just go home? I'd like to talk with nobody around."
"Ok... Let's go then..."
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:38:19 PM by Foxx_PT »