The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sparring Room  (Read 14280 times)

Scyler

Sparring Room
« on: November 02, 2008, 02:25:12 AM »
For those who need to learn to fight against someone in a duel and keeping it fair(no god losing, insta kills, stuff like that.), this thread can be used at your convenience. Feel free to spar with me or someone else. Please, keep it clean and don't go into TOO much detail in a wound description.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Sparring Room
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 02:33:39 AM »
(Jumps into arena) Alright. Lets fight in Nolan City -5000B.C (Sets machine sim and there are tall buildings in a futuristic city. It is drizzling slightly as Shado grips her scythe) Any rules?

Scyler

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 02:37:21 AM »
"Just the usual, no god moding, instant kills, or invulnerability. You can't block everything, either. Let's go." I draw my twin shortswords and hold one regularly, the other the blade down. "Ready when you are..."

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 02:40:34 AM »
(Shado casts Guard Lv.1 to protect her head and gut, runs twoards Acies, then slices downwards)

Scyler

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 02:47:09 AM »
I quickly sidestep, slapping her with the flat of my blade in the gut. I tried to move, but her scythe pinned my cloak to the ground. "You need to learn strategy, rushing into battle without a plan is just asking to die." I held up my blades in a cross like shape, prepared to guard against the next attack. "Try to trick your opponent out."

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 02:53:51 AM »
"Umph!... Alright, here we go then." (Shado pulls her scythe up in a cresent moon shape, dislodging one of Acies' swords, which lands in the distance. She goes for a quick kick to the side, then jumps back, taking a guard position)

Scyler

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 02:57:40 AM »
"Not bad... Unff...!" I wince as the kick lands in my side. I take an offensive stance and advance. "Now to work on defense." I rush her, jumping aside at the last second to attack from her unguarded side.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 03:14:16 AM »
"Holy snap!" (Shado grabs his leg, but winces in pain with the impact, as it still hits her side a bit.) Sssh... o_< (Letting go, she rubs her side. She pulls out a piece of paper from her pocket and folds it a couple of times, then puts it back, and circles Acies wairly)

Scyler

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 03:17:04 AM »
"Now try it on me. Try to get the upper hand." I took a defensive stance.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 03:28:30 AM »
(Shado casts Acid Rain Lv. 1 -Lowers opponents accuracy- and gets down on all fours [Is transformation allowed?] )

Scyler

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 03:32:53 AM »
(Sure. Plus, putting your actions in ** makes it easier for others to pick up.)

I get bombarded by the acid rain, my eyes burning and stinging. "Ugh... Not good..."

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 03:49:37 AM »
(Shado throws the paper dagger that she folded earlier at him, runs towards him, and grabs him by the shirt, then throws him down onto the ground, but is slightly offset by the weight diffrence) "Tsk..."

Scyler

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 03:53:34 AM »
(ok, that was good)

I fell to the ground, her paper dagger grazing my cheek. I put my sword to her gut, ready to thrust. "Not bad. Not bad at all. Learn your opponent and you learn how to beat them."

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 04:01:25 AM »
-End Simulation-

Thanks for the practice, but I'll come back tomorrow, I'm still a long ways off... (Shakes paw):D

Scyler

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2008, 04:05:21 AM »
Any time, Mina! But... Can you wash the acid out of my eyes? It still burns... XD