The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 24536 times)

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #465 on: December 11, 2008, 10:16:41 PM »
quote trains. >:|
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #466 on: December 11, 2008, 10:17:58 PM »
what are quote trains?

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #467 on: December 11, 2008, 10:19:00 PM »
what are quote trains?
when i quote you, and then you quote me, and then some one quotes you quoting me quoting you, and then some one quotes that and urgh!!!! :boom:
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: December 11, 2008, 10:22:38 PM »
Yea... You have to scroll forever to get to the last quote... Tis very annoying.

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #469 on: December 11, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »
although they are capable of some very cool pyramids O_O they are still annoying tho.
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
  • I will be the Guardian Angel to the people i love
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox Demon Aka Kitsune
  • Coloring: Depends upon mood ^w^
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Lean, with a little muscle
« Reply #470 on: December 12, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »
Two words... Wannabe Gangsters...
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: December 12, 2008, 09:24:09 PM »
Two words... Wannabe Gangsters...

i'm 100% with you on that.. i mean, they just annoy me.. with their hardly understandable way of talking (Yo G lets go cap sum *****) their habbit of wearing their pants around their ankles (i might be exaggerating a bit, but come on.. most of them wear a belt too, like, whats the point of a belt if you're not gonna use it?) and all that stuff

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: December 13, 2008, 01:50:22 AM »
i know they try to act all tough in front of the girls... Thanksgiving was classic one of them called a the F word and i looked at him and Said "Yeah and so what i'm gay and proud of it" his friends were laughing at his failed attemps to tick me off but they all failed then he tried to punch me... things didn't go well on his side because i laid his Arse out on the sidewalk, and simply said from one of my favorite Star ocean Characters "Know your opponent before striking the first blow" and walked off
Sometimes even love can hurt, but don't let things get you down, just take them one step at a time in the road that is paved before you because everyone has their speed bumps in life

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: December 13, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »
i know they try to act all tough in front of the girls... Thanksgiving was classic one of them called a the F word and i looked at him and Said "Yeah and so what i'm gay and proud of it" his friends were laughing at his failed attemps to tick me off but they all failed then he tried to punch me... things didn't go well on his side because i laid his Arse out on the sidewalk, and simply said from one of my favorite Star ocean Characters "Know your opponent before striking the first blow" and walked off

(Applauds)Your so awesome! I wish I could fight, because that wouldn't have gone so well for me... I hate how they throw their trash out of the bus window, or in the storm gutter... AND how they have to mess up the desks with carving and drawing on em, acting like their 3 years old. AND how they're all like "Hey, my man over their wanna talk to you" EVEN if they were serious, bring "your man's" *gets ticket from mod for language* over here to talk to me. (And anyway, I'd say no to any *punched by mod* that tried to come on to me like that)

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: December 14, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »
This is my number one pet peeve... so here it goes and this is going to be a long one as well.

Most of the people online fighting over stupid little things... Honestly why can't we all just get along because i know and i respect freedom of speech, but why do we have to fight those out there that don't understand the furry fandom... i see it as a pointless fight that no one is going to win and truely why... why can't we all just get along man... i hear people say that Furries are disgusting, and they come up to me and ask me what is my problem for being one, i use my words to calm their blood lust spirts i just usaully say "Just believe in what you want because i have no right to change your own perspective of how you see things, but atleast hear me out, Not all fellow Furs think about Yiff 24/7 but we are truely kind people who help eachother out, and how much pain some people cause us because how we decide to live our lifes but honestly, just because i'm different does that give you the right to single me out and hurt me deeply and emotionally, no one should have the right to do that to anyone, i had to deal with this during high school i got beaten up every day because i was different from their little group, but i got fed up and defended my self and when i threw that punch i knew i had made a greatful mistake... i will not rely on violence i'll just use my words instead of my fists, so say what you want and do what you want because you will never break me of who i am" basicly we are all the same in a certain perspective but really, all this needless fighting needs to stop, all it's going to do is bring more hate and pain... i've dealt with so many things in my life that would scar anyone but not me because i go on everyday with a smile on my face like nothing ever happened because no matter what anyone says i won't get offened by it because what my grandmother tought me and what she said to me that i go by everyday "Be yourself because no one can ever change you, you should be proud of yourself and let no one harm your spirt, let your mind be your weapon instead of your fists" she has tought me alot about certain things, and i will never forget what she said because she accepted me for who i am, i'm gay and i'm a furry and that won't change her love for me, if i had a webcam i would say this and post it on youtube but sadly i don't own one ^w^;; but if i did i would say my name and let them know i'm not afraid of anything they say or post because nothing will hurt my soul.

And another pet peeve while i'm at it... Back seat video gamers... when your trying to play and they tell you what to do... i just got done dealing with one because i chewed him out while i was trying to play fall out 3 and it was my first time playing... all i need to know is the basic controls of the game and i will dominate it ^w^

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2008, 09:57:02 AM »
I need to be the backseat gamer all the time when my nephew comes over. Not that he's stupid, or anything. But he's kinda impatient and skips the cutscenes and dialog and I have to fill in on what he missed.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »
ya i back seat for my bro sometimes ca's he is stuck and aked for help, he would do the same for me like in WoW he always helps

Offline Kit Angel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: December 14, 2008, 05:13:29 PM »
^w^ well they are asking for help i mean the ones that just sit there and watch you and you don't ask for help and they try to take the controller from you

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: December 14, 2008, 06:45:43 PM »
i dont have siblings and my cousins and such...sadly are older than me so they usually tend to be my back seat gamer >_<
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline ST-84 Sahelanthropus

• Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • BetrayerOfNihil
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Nanotech Robot
  • Height: Usually 7ft, up to 50ft
  • Currently: A weapon to surpass... well, everything.
« Reply #479 on: December 15, 2008, 04:29:33 AM »
People who break the Fourth Wall in Role-Plays.

Talking OOC is fine, but when the characters are aware of their existance as just characters on a computer, it ruins it.