The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 24537 times)

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #300 on: November 15, 2008, 03:10:53 AM »
Mmmm
ramen....
And shin...
I won't comment on that xD
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2008, 03:15:09 AM »
people who get on me for microwaving ramen, it's frikin ramen, a microwave is NOT going to make it worse xD

(I am a ninja with making special epic ramen when i want, i'm just usually too lazy lol)

But it should be illegal to microwave popcorn. Stove or hot air popcorn is the only way popcorn should be made.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline iKero-chu™

• Ferrachulicious
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Chu~ :'3
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Hot Dumpster (Ferret/Pikachu/Corgi)
  • Build: Thicc
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: god left me unfinished
« Reply #302 on: November 18, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »
D: But, but I like my popcorn microwaved.
It makes eet faster.
(/\       /\)
(`o・ ω ・o´)
Chuuu~
Comission Info
Furcode

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #303 on: November 18, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »
I like microwaving my popcorn  cause i have a bad habit of getting distracted and then my stove popcorn burns... with a microwave theres a nice little ding thats snaps me back to the real world.:)
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:40 PM »
I hate when you have friends, and you hate their guts, but you have to stick with them because nobody else will accept you... :'(

But I have real friends that I don't hate, its just that I don't have their classes.

Offline [D.E.M] zetsumei

• Kuddly Kitten
  • CRAB BATTLE!
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: November 19, 2008, 07:20:04 PM »
I hate when you have friends, and you hate their guts, but you have to stick with them because nobody else will accept you... :'(

But I have real friends that I don't hate, its just that I don't have their classes.

huh? if you hate them, they're not friends

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #306 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »
i hate it when you did something stupid and every one laughes and thinks your a horrible person, and then people have to spread it around and make sure every one knows and brings it up constantly  :th_PyongLlora: that inconsiderate jerk why does he have to be a mean person  :th_PyongLlora: i ****** hate him

Offline Golge

• Psychotic Biscuit
  • Noble Newt
  • beware the bliss!
    • Awards
  • Species: chameleon
  • Coloring: variable
  • Height: 5"8
  • Weight: 145lbs
  • Build: above Average
« Reply #307 on: November 19, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
i know how you feel, people tend to do that to me, they don't know when enough is enough, they are just idiots though, try not to pay attention, because that's all they want :)
-Fear what you cannot see!, unless you can see it, or your not afraid... in that case maybe i should fear instead O_O-
-HOW ABOUT I BAKE A CAKE, EAT IT, AND THEN PAY STEVEN SPIELBERG TO MAKE A BIOGRAPHY FOR IT-

Offline SeiRruf IS, FurryLAE.

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: November 19, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »
when people try to tell you what to post

Offline ¿ Jesse Pawman ?

• SILENCE! I BAN YOU!
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 100 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Poster
  • purrrrrrr...... here, have a cowlick :3
    • My blog.
    • Awards
  • Species: human
  • Height: six foot one inch
  • Build: round
« Reply #309 on: November 19, 2008, 11:45:45 PM »
When people in my class decide that it's so funny and it makes you cool to screw up a brand new multimillion dollar school complex by scuffing up the floors, carving pictures on the lockers, stealing keys from the office, flooding the second floor by turning on the emergency showers, and shoving rolls and rolls of toilet paper down the toilets to flood them.
MySpace

"when life gives you lemons, make apple juice and have the whole world wonder how you did it."- unknown

I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND MYSELF I'M A GROWNUP AND IT'S JUST THE INTERNET.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: November 20, 2008, 12:49:01 AM »
Wha..? People need to have more pride in their surroundings! If they were at home, and I did that, they would call the cops, so why do they think its ok to do it anywhere else. And last post, I guess... Just that in 7th - 8th grade, she wasn't so bad, but now she's a total *mod sticks ticket on forehead* ...$50 for saying _____?!? and she won't stop talking to me. OMG! She can't take a hint.

Offline Bragi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
« Reply #311 on: November 20, 2008, 03:47:31 AM »
People that don't have any sense of sarcasm.

I tend to be very sarcastic.  I am also cynical.  As a result, when people don't pick up on my sarcasm, they find me horribly offensive.  And then you end up with the name-calling, and thing-throwing, and life-threatening, and angry-mob-fleeing, and it's all a big mess.

Grr.

That and old people.

“Then Thor stood by and hallowed the pyre with Mjöllnir; and before his feet ran a certain dwarf which was named Litr; Thor kicked at him with his foot and thrust him into the fire, and he burned.” – trans. “Gylfaginning”, Snorri Sturluson

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: November 20, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »
i hate it when you did something stupid and every one laughes and thinks your a horrible person, and then people have to spread it around and make sure every one knows and brings it up constantly  :th_PyongLlora: that inconsiderate jerk why does he have to be a mean person  :th_PyongLlora: i ****** hate him
I'm sorry hun and i know you'll porbably rip my throat out for this
People are humans...everyone most likely in some way has taken part in that kind of thing.
I've DONE it
I've been the "victim" of that shirt
And i've seen it. Teenagers are the most idiotic selfish egotistical snobs. :/ But its life and we can't do anything about the 348563746074067348067348637480 billions of people in the world who act like that

Offline Bragi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
« Reply #313 on: November 20, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »
[...] we can't do anything about the 348563746074067348067348637480 billions of people in the world who act like that

* Sarcasm alert!  Please do not take the following suggestion seriously! *

We could... kill them with sticks.  Eye for an eye until we're all blind kind of thing.

Pet peeve as of last night: people who drive too slowly on straight, flat roads.

“Then Thor stood by and hallowed the pyre with Mjöllnir; and before his feet ran a certain dwarf which was named Litr; Thor kicked at him with his foot and thrust him into the fire, and he burned.” – trans. “Gylfaginning”, Snorri Sturluson

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: November 20, 2008, 10:02:57 PM »
Oh! that sounds veeeeery fun, but poking dead bodies is funner!

Pet peeve as of this afternoon at lunch: People 'accidentally' spitting up food at you -.-;
((seriously D: they need to eat with mouth CLOSED))