The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 24500 times)

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2008, 04:20:58 AM »
I would've called the police on 'em...

Offline Thaddeus Q. Wolfe

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
  • Species: Grey Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey with a white front
  • Height: 5'-11"
  • Weight: 129
  • Build: thin and toned
« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2008, 04:40:26 AM »
well i didn't want the mpd showing up guns drawn and blasting.

milwaukee cops are the worst shooters out there. they kill more innocents with strays than they even graze criminals.
Wow have things changed...

Pets name: Gregor
Adopt your own!

Guest_ThaddeusWolfe on imvu

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2008, 04:41:45 AM »
... Goodness!

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2008, 04:45:44 AM »
yeah....oh, some glorious moments in milwaukee police history:

arresting dahmer for indecent exposure, at his home, whie he had bodes sewing in HCl in the garage........

taking down the local drug and whore house.... after getting called daily for about....five years and a murder with illegal weapons.

(they didn't show up untill abut, five hours after the fact when the family that did the killing was moving all the drugs and other weapons out of the house, in front of the cops who didn't even notice that super strong smell of weed and cordite reeking from them....

oh, my favorie: the frank jude beating and tril.

Adopt your own!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2008, 04:50:36 AM »
Wow... That's just horrible! Five years? >.< My police are very nice.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Woo fun fun
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: November 02, 2008, 04:56:30 AM »
lucky.

all i know is this, there are two types of people who go into law inforcement, those wh realy, truly, truly whole geartedly want to make a difference, and lunchroom bullies who like having the authority.

now, the thing is, eventually they almost all end up that bully with a stick and mustache in second grade.  omg

and that is why police are one of my pet peeves.

Adopt your own!

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: November 02, 2008, 04:59:49 AM »
We need better service in America! We all pay taxes and we still get jiped... Just wrong,

Offline XXLordXXInuyashaXX

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Artic Fox, Were Wolf, Hellfire Gargoyle
  • Coloring: White and gray, black, red, and a little gray, red and black
  • Build: Usaully skinny
« Reply #217 on: November 02, 2008, 07:45:38 AM »
Quoting from my friends shirt.
"People who think their know it alls bother the real know it alls"
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
I prefer BlizzardStorm although my account name does not show it.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline PhantomStone

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: brown bear
  • Coloring: dark brown colored fur.
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 480
  • Build: stocky
« Reply #218 on: November 02, 2008, 11:32:23 AM »
true

i hate it when someone works his whole life, HIS WHOLE FREAKEN LIFE in school, to get and education, they work so hard, study take tests, do projects, and they do that for almost 20 years, and then about 2 months from graduating from college and getting his degree and going out into the world to make something of him self, walking home at night in the city he gets shot in the head, he dies all of his work about to pay off and some mother ****** jak *** with a pistol just walks up to him and ****** shoots him. AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE MOTHER ******** PEICE OF **** IS ****** RESPONSABLE

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: November 02, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
Yea! No words can describe how horrible that is. All that hard work to be lost by some ignorant fool.....

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: November 03, 2008, 04:41:09 AM »
If that guy did something horrible to the guy who shot him then it wouldn't be some idiot who wanted to take revenge on something he couldn't do.
I is the furry of the moutain. You can call me Blizzy, or Moutain Cat, or even LeopardTail.
Now for another thing -
Although young minded, immature, and usaully on the wrong side, I do not tend to be exactly "peaceful" or how ever try to be nice. It is not of my nature to not yell at someone, break a rule once or twice (intendley till I'm banned if the forums is bad) and learn in many ways. One thing I find mature - Furries, and what they are, what we stand for isn't about what we wear what we look like, or what we want to be, it's what we stand for. If we wanted to wear a fur suit with nothing on it and go to a party (of course... I'm not going there o.o) we could if we wanted to. It just matters on the way you think, not the way you look. I'm a genius that forgets often, so what? I have ADD as well. Just part of my character in life.

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2008, 05:10:38 AM »
But killing just for revenge is wrong. But if it were something THAT bad to want to kill him, like the student killing the murderer's mother or wife, then they should call the police and not continue the killing. *sings Why Can't We Be Friends*

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: November 03, 2008, 05:12:35 AM »
Go ask Dexter why he can't let the Police handle murder cases... oh wait yeah, because police always are to think something differently.
Now for another thing -

Offline ___

• Origami Guru
  • Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: November 03, 2008, 05:15:57 AM »
But you still shouldn't take the law into your own hands, no matter how tempting it is, because it seems that you're always the one caught. (Another one of my pet peeves) I also hate greedy people who take something they already have and you don't get one.

Scyler

« Reply #224 on: November 03, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »
Go ask Dexter why he can't let the Police handle murder cases... oh wait yeah, because police always are to think something differently.
Dexter is a ficticiois character. I don't think he'd be much help in this discussion...

Pet peeve: When your favorite thread get locked, whatever the reason...