The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Battle for the lands  (Read 10902 times)

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
Re: Battle for the lands
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2007, 04:18:51 AM »
still having a bird in his mouth he swallowed, coughed a little in surprise, "Unicorns were real? Right,,,,,,," He felt comftorable around these two creatures, much unlike anyoen else he had been around. Smiling warmly he curled up into a ball near a tree and slept.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2007, 06:04:16 AM »
(Nyx...mind if I get something going? seems everyone forgot bout this rp and personally, I was having a blast in it :th_Pyong-1:)

*Zero trembled a bit in his sleep and felt a small tremor of magic but paid no heed to it*

Sylis:(whispering so we can hear them) Brothers...he's here

Zen:...excellent, now we can capture him and drain his magic for our own

Mykron: Can we capture the cat creature and the dragoness too? They'd be wonderful to experiment with in my study

Sylis: No my dear brother, they are not worth it, but if you want a pet, claim the cat creature...though the golden dragon piques my interest

Zen: I suggest we use a different spell for capturing the kitsune though...the petrification wore off too quickly

Slyis and Mykron: Then what do you recommend brother?

*the blue skinned frost mage held up a small scroll and began chanting*

Sylis and Mykron: Oh by the gods...not...

Zen:ICEQUAKE!

*back at the group's resting ground, Zero perked his ears and lept up into a tree just as a large jagged spike of ice erupted from his former sleeping ground*

Zero: Friends...they have tracked us down, we must flee...NOW!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2007, 01:45:57 PM »
*~Shocked by the ice spike that had just shot through the ground she jumped into the air and hovered above the ground. "Who is they?!" she shouted, as she hovered a bit higher, annoyed at the interruption of her peace. "I'll show THEM! ~*

((Not a Problem! I was waiting for someone to move the story along!))

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 10:32:08 PM »
*the kitsune watched as the black dragoness hovered in mid air and realized the cat-like creature and the golden dragon were still on the ground while twiching his tails*

Zero:....in the bushes there!

*Zero points a tail at some nearby brush causing it to part and reveal the 3 mages*

Sylis:Well...that was fun...now come along peacefully and we won't kill you...at least not right away

Zero: Cowards! All 3 of you!

*howls and charges them as lightning starts building up on his body*

Mykron: Heh...now we're talking...TALON DE TRANGOUL!

*at these words a sharp jagged bone suddenly shoots out of the death mage's hand and sails towards the black dragoness*

« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 05:59:16 PM by Zero3384 »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 02:00:56 AM »
*~She swooped low in order to avoid the bones, grabbing one mage up under the arms and flying high up, only to take a nose dive and drop him on the way down, diverting from the ground by mere inches... She knew that this probably wouldn't kill him, nor keep him immoble for long, but she didn't want to use her magic... If the mages knew of her force, they may want to drain her of her power...~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2007, 06:07:24 PM »
(don know which mage you dropped Nyx, but I'll jus assume it was Zen  :th_Pyong-1:)

*Zero watches with satisfaction as the dragoness drives the mage called Zen into the ground*

Zero: And thus gravity conquers all....

*the kitsune grinned back at the death mage only to stare as several bones joined together to form a mass of disjointed bone and cartialge*

Zero: By the gods...what is that?

Mykron: My bone golem...enjoy!

*Zero growls and dives between the bone golem's "legs" while swiping at it with a blade of lightning only to be hit by a large force of gravity*

Sylis: I think our contract is up my little puppy...and just so you know...we can get the magic from a dead body as well as a live one...and as you said...gravity conquers all*

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Lord of the Darkness...
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (Canis Lupus)
  • Coloring: black fur, honey-blonde hair.
  • Height: 170,3cm.
  • Weight: in kilos: ca. 70kg last measure: 67.9kg
  • Build: strong, attractive, slightly muscular
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »
Youngbull stopped as he felt his dragonscale amulet vibrate and increase in darkness, he could feel his eyes radiating sarkness stronger than usual, yet it was as though it was the amulet channeling it, not him. he channeled his thoughs through it and saw through it the golden dragon's heroic dive. and made an annoyed grin, then he saw -once the drake had landed- the stone he carried, and something, maybe his amulet, told him it was called the karma stone. then as the light of the karmastone faded, so did his contact with his own.

Youngbull stood there looking in at his amulet, now back to radiating the normal amount of darkness. and he began to wonder if the karmastone and his dragonscale amulet could be somehow connected to eachother, maybe even a key to the human extinction. he caught himself cursing nyx for having set his project's mind free, but then thought to himself;
it's a good thing darkness used such a different way to control her,or she might have easily escaped as well he smirked widely in a maniacs way.
then his smirk fades, replaced by an annoyed grin as he thought;
i was a fool to think a simple mind wyrm could do the job, they are too easily detected... he kicks a rock with his heavy leathery boots, so it goes flying, almost hiting an innocent squirrel, but he doesnt care, his mind is elsewhere.

he keeps walking, scouting the land for more human settlements to condemn...
This shadow inside me, growing out of control, merging, scorching, pulling me in. Strangely enough, i don't resist, i'v been here before."

Youngbull.
my art:
http://www.youngbull.net
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/youngbull/
art topic: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4659.0
my IMVU homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?av=Youngbull

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2007, 11:29:32 PM »
*~Again, the dragoness swooped, ready to grab at a second mage... She hoped he would not see the attack that was about to be executed...~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2007, 04:47:20 AM »
(sorry for the absence guys...had to take care of some stuff in the house, but I am back...for the moment :peek:)

*watches with satisfaction as the golden dragon dispatched the bone golem*

Zero: [he is destined for great things...] Now Sylis....I seem to remember how you bound me within a stone curse....I think I ought to return the favour with interest

Sylis: Hmph...make your move

Zero: With pleasure!

*at this he lunges with a large bolt of lightning encasing his body, ready to strike the earth mage down*

Zen: Not so fast....ABSOLUTE ZERO!

*the wind suddenly picks up and a large blizzard encases the area*

Zero: [this is something new...might be dangerous, might not, we'll see]heh....a little snow isn't that bad....huh? my magic....ugh...what kind of spell is this?

*struggels to maintain the thunder shield only to find his joints freezing up*

Zero: gah...it's..so...c..c...cold

Sylis: And now to finish it....

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »
*~The mage didn't see her coming; she pierced his shoulders with her talons as she picked him up, and he let out a shrill cry. Nyx tried to fly up, but couldn't; her joints froze up... The dragoness toppled to the ground along with the mage...~*

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
  • Lord of the Darkness...
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (Canis Lupus)
  • Coloring: black fur, honey-blonde hair.
  • Height: 170,3cm.
  • Weight: in kilos: ca. 70kg last measure: 67.9kg
  • Build: strong, attractive, slightly muscular
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2007, 06:50:27 PM »
Youngbull suddenly stops, feeling his power grow by a big portion of what it did at the settlement. he hadn't sacrificed any lifes right now, what could it come of.... maybe his amulet... no that wasn't it. then the deep thundering voice of his subject rang through his mind, like the sound of a big bell through an empty corridor and Darkness spoke; Dark Lord, i finally managed to breach through the Nyx's mind barrier, I'm certain by now you can feel the power from the ones we sacrificed, two of the three legendary human mages. i can imagine they would give a great addition to your power, Dark Lord Youngbull. he could sense a bowing manner in the last few words Darkness, so it was you who did this, i thank you, and i congratulate you for finally breaching through her mind. i have a feeling you did so in a weak moment, but that doesn't bother me. do what you need do, but get it over with. Youngbull smirks and laughs maniacly as he break off the communication.

back in the dark realm seen from above seemingly from a cloud of darkness:
"his power grow not only by our sacrifices but also with his insanity, for each sacrifice he grows more insane. i only hope he'll last to do what he's sought out to do." Darkness casts his dark orbs towards a rift in the darkness through which he was controlling Nyx, he kept channeling his darkness through it, he could never completely leave this realm. he was a prisoner in his own world, but he could still stretch out of it and manipulate the other worlds and dimensions running parallel with eachother over the cover that is darkness.

Youngbull looks around himself, still no human settlements, he kept walking, hopefully the group would soon come to find what he left just up the road. then they would be aware of his existence for sure...
he keeps walking the woods looking and sensing for humans, going through things he could think of doing to them, those dirty selfdestructive  creature calling themself the chosen race... they would feel his grasp over their necks and they're souls would fuel his hunger for more power.

((EDIT: spell check))
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 12:05:46 AM by Youngbull »
This shadow inside me, growing out of control, merging, scorching, pulling me in. Strangely enough, i don't resist, i'v been here before."

Youngbull.
my art:
http://www.youngbull.net
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/youngbull/
art topic: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4659.0
my IMVU homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?av=Youngbull

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2007, 09:20:18 AM »
*his own vision blurring and his body freezing from the terrifying ice spell, Zero could only stare in horror of the atrocities that Nyx had unleashed, such magic was not only dark and evil...it was forbidden, peeking his glazed eyes over to the remaining mage, he saw her eyes widen in terror*

Sylis: t...th...thats...f...f...forb..bidden...m...m..magic

Zero: [yes...and....your...one...brother...can still...be saved...]

Sylis: wha...wha...what of...Z..z..Zen?

Zero: [the dragoness...stepped on him...and sucked...his soul...he is lost]

*for the first time since he met them, Zero saw a tear slide down the mage's face as she realized what was happening*

Sylis: w..w...what...ha...have we wrought? ...w..we...on...only...s..s..sought magic

Zero: [....I...can...only say...you best run...and...save...your remaining...brother...]

Sylis: ...n...n..no....w...we un...leased...t..this...we...s..s..hall....pay...f...for our....m.m...misdeeds

*Zero suddenly found himself looking at the mage with great sympathy, her brothers were either dead or dying and all she wanted for them was to reach their peak, watching her, he suddenly frowned at what she was trying to do*

Zero: [I...wouldn't...do that, you'll...die]

Sylis: No...Nothing...c..c.can stop that....EARTHFORGE!

*Zero gasped as the mage plunged her half-frozen hands into the earth and created a circle of light in the ground around the entire area*

Sylis: Now...FLEE....whatever is......controlling...your...friend.....is enemy to us...both

*Zero gasps as two large hands of earth erupt from the circle and cling to Nyx's body, contorting and twisting till they created a solid cube to contain the black dragoness's form*

Sylis:....es...cape....while....y...ou....c...aaa...n

*with that Sylis fell to the ground, her body unmoving like her brothers, only with a look of sadness on her face instead of complete terror*

Zero: [Inari...guide...her....to...peace...]

*Zero suddenly growls angerly and unfurls his tails while looking at Nyx*

Zero: I...d..do n...ot know...what...th...th..this evil....is....b..b..ut..i...it...e..ends NOW!

*at that point the ice spell suddenly ceases and all was calm with the exception of Zero's eyes now glowing a crimson red and his silver fur now bristeling as lightning crackeled through his form*

Zero: Whoever...or whatever has a hold over you, Nyx, it will pay for the suffering it has WROUGHT!

(*gasps* omg...such suffering...such sadness *wimpers* I think I need a tissue now :sniffle:)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2007, 03:40:39 PM »
*~Suddenly as she was indulging on the fear of the last soul, two hands made of earth snatched her into the air and made cage of earth to restrain her. Frustrated, she let out another savage roar, then primitavely beat on the sides of the stone cube... She would not be stopped. She stopped as if trying to focus her energy, then faded into the stone only to reapper on the other side, free of the prison. Her eyes were now flickering with black flames, and the pulses were becoming stronger as her heart rate increased. She saw the kitsune, ready to attack if she made the first move. The darkness around her flickered up high and swirled as she stood there. She was hesitant to attack. Her mind was reeling... Nyx; the concious Nyx was screaming in protest, kicking the shadows away from her, trying to reach her body's control, but darkness was dragging her back. Her body seemed so distant, her mind so out of control... The monster's eyes flickered for a moment, and the real Nyx managed to shout out, "RUN ZERO! GET AWAY FROM ME, NOW!" Then her eyes went totally black, like empty pits. She grabbed her head as if fighting back the good Nyx, and kneeled, only to stand back up and attack. Her claws glowed black and she levitated the kitsune off the ground, the dark voice hung the words in the air between them, "A kitsune's power should provide me with more power than thw two of those MAGES combined." She grinned, letting the darkness swirl around the kitsune...~*

((Yeah I need a tissue...  :sniffle: :snicker: ))

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
(k I completely forgot about this)
Rhakshi watches from a distance, safely away from all the battling that's going on. He didn't think he could do anything at this point though.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Tinkerbelle0032

• Hell Kistune
  • Influential Ibex
  • I love you SchizmWolf !
    • Awards
  • Species: Hell Kistune/shade/Tinmberwolf/Anbius/and Fox
  • Coloring: Black and Red...Depends on what species, She is mainly Hell Kistune though
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 95 pounds
  • Build: I say shes very strong
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2007, 10:29:56 PM »
Hey guys ill post later, I am just looking at what i misses, I got into a wreck on weekend and i haven't been on in a while...
Me and my Mate! SchizmWolf! I love you!!!
We stand United as one, All Furry's together, We can make it through.
I Always Imagine Your Gentle Touch
If Only You Knew I Felt This Much
Not Being With You I'm Falling Apart
Cuz I Don't Know How To Get To Your Heart
If You Could Only See The Luv In My Eyes
Of All Those Nights I Sat And Cried
Just Look At Me I'm Standing Here
Just Call Out My Name And I'll Be There
How Long The Wait, I Don't Know
When That Day Comes I'll Let It Show
If Only You Knew My Feelings For You
I'll Stay Hopeful You'll Feel The Same Way Too