The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Battle for the lands  (Read 10890 times)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
Battle for the lands
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:45:13 PM »
Okay. This will actually be the first Roleplay thread that I've created. I 1st want to say:
1) This roleplay takes place in older times. There were no guns... Just swords and things of that nature.
2) The enviroment can be made up as we go along. The only thing that I have so far is that there is a small town nearby, on the outskirts of a royal kingdom. You can feel free to make things such as forests, mounains, ect. as long as it's not too far fetched.
3) As far as the plot goes, I've only got in mind that there is a struggle for land... Humans coming in and taking what's not theirs; not caring who or what they destroy in the process. There can be something more if you want to add a little spice to the story; I don't mind... Just, as I said before... Not too farfetched.
4) The violence level; I don't really care. Just as long as it's suitable and keeps withing the forum's rules.
5) Please obey the roleplaying rules. If you've just started... read the sticky called "Roleplaying How-to's" before posting here.
6) PLEASE! Try not to make any unneeded posts. It would be nice if you edited your previous post instead of double-posting.

I'll start out...

*~Nyx bellowed a deep roar to divert the soldiers from her lair, yet none of them headed her warning. Her tail swayed sharply with rage that these humans were bombarding her in her own cave. She recoiled on her haunches and was able to manipulate a few soldiers, giggling to herself at the looks on the attackers' surprised faces when their own comrades assaulted them. The dragoness's claws emitted a black aurora as she levitated some of the humans with telepathy, tossing them about like ragdolls. After drawing in a deep breath, she spat out flames, killing some of the filthy beings instantly. Her eyes narrowed as her acute draconic hearing picked up on something moving behind her. She whipped her head around, just in time to see some of the soldiers that had stealthily snuck behind her throw weighted chains around her hind legs.
The chains caught and spun around her, entangling her haunches, making her loose her balance. When she hit the cave floor, more soldiers jumped on her, throwing chains and cuffs around her forelegs and flanks. She tried to resist, casting chains and assailants alike off her body. There seemed to be an endless flow of these pests, at least thirty of them on top of her already; Shackling manicles and chains on her arms, legs, tail, wings, and snout... Until she could no longer move. The weight of the chains and the thirty or so men began to make her light-headed. Before loosing conciousness, she remembered regretting preying on the small town's cattle farm.~*
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 02:07:44 AM by Nyx »

airraiser

Re: Battle for the lands
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 05:43:12 AM »
(OOO RP during older times are always fun. Heres a bit of BG info for ya. AR is a creature of the old ways, she carries only a battle axe and can create green flames from her hands. She can also cause the blade on her axe to burst in to green flames making it more deadly. Um this AR is more feral and mildly bipedal, she can walk/run on two legs or four. She has large bat like wings so she is capable of flight. Other stuff will come along.)

AirRaiser's sleep is disrupted by soft foot steps. She streached digging her claws in to the branch she was sleeping on. Looking down she relaxes watching  a hunting party of humans trying to find some sort of food. Dawn was still taking its sweet time, the perfect time to hunt, to bad the herds have been slowly moving away from the human village.

(I'm comming I'm comming AHHHH brain went numb)

airraiser

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 10:25:56 AM »
AirRaiser migrates through the forest, trotting softly on the ground. Hunting was out of the question, the humans were becoming braver and continuely moving farther and farther in to the forest. By dusk she had traveled quite a ways, but travel was slow, human's camps were scattered every where as they slowly settled and clamed land for themselves. She had to hide and often stole food from them when she could. Few of the dogs the humans kept with them would bark, they were scared of her presence. She soon came upon a campsite and decided to spend the night in the trees unseen. A strange light came from one tent, and another much larger tent stood off to the side, a deep breathing came from that tent.

The sent of dragons and human were every where, the fur on the back of AR's neck stood on end as she climbed the nearest tree. Stitting on an over hanging branch high above all and quite well hidden, she listened as the humans joked about their day's adventure. Another dragon's sent flowed on the wind, a male. AR folded her massive wings around her body keeping in the heat, and curled her tail up.

"This should be an intersting camp site, I think I'll stick around and see how this ends up. Dragons never stayed locked up for long."

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 05:25:35 PM »
*~Nyx awakended to see that she was shackled and chain to the ground. She couldn't move... And these chains seemed to be enchanted... She could not break them with any of the magic she had mastered. She looked around observing her surroundings. There were tents everywhere. Although it was night time, and time for humans to rest; many of the tents were lit up... Including the one beside her. The dragoness looked down to noce that they had placed a collar around her neck. It was enchanted as well. She listened intently like a school child listening to a teachers instruction to gather information. The humans spoke of how easy it was to bring her down... mocking her, and talking about if that old buzzard of a wizard's chains and collar would work in controlling her. They were mocking her. She was suddenly filled with a primal rage. She let out an angry roar, breaking the manicle around her snout with brute strength. She roared over and over, squirming under the chains, cursing the humans in a draconic tongue. One of the humans rushed out. It had to be the lead general. "Ah... Our captive is awake," He said jokingly toward the other man he'd been talking to. "Time to try out that pretty collar of yours, you Cur." He said a few words that she couldn't understand, and suddenly, her body was rushing with pain. Raw pain, flairing at every muscle, that seemed to pulse from the collar. This time she let out sounds of pain... "Now hold still..." The so-thought-general said, she stopped moving and the pain subsided. He shackled her snout again. She was completely vunerable. She closed her eyes and layed her head at the humans feet. "That's a good little dragon," He replied to her action. This made her angry that they were treating her like a pet, but when she tried to react, the same pain instilled until she laid her head back down. Why were they doing this to her?~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 09:22:24 PM »
*Zero layed quietly and contently in his den, it had been many moons since he finally had peace, but he soon found his peace in shatters as he felt the presence of humans drawing near*

Zero: [Pitiful fools, begging me for mercy once...]

*he never finished his sentence as he suddenly found himself staring wide eyed as 3 human battlemages smiled evilly at him*

Mage 1: Seems the kitsune is at a  loss of words

Mage2: Indeed my sister...he probably did not see that his mischievous actions would bring about his downfall

*Zero sat still, completely in shock, his tails were unfurled, showing that he was ready to fight if need be, but 3 battlemages were a bit much, even for a 9 tailed kitsune*

Mage 3: seems the puppy has lost his will to fight, let us end his life and exstinguish his race once and for all

Mage 1: NO! Remember, we are to capture him, not kill him

Mage 3: But sister...what if he gets lose and finds a way to free the....

*the 2 other mages cast their younger brother a dark glance before turning their attention back to the cornered kitsune*

Zero: [What is the meaning of this intrusion?! I demand that you leave my home at once!]

Mage 1: We want your magic...in laymens terms, we want you!

*with that, the kitsune suddenly felt a great weight being pressed upon his body*

Zero: [An earth binding spell? How amateur.]

*he scoffed as he started channeling his lightning element, but suddenly his tails were found drained of their energies*

Zero: [No! How is this possible?!]

Mage 2: Apparently our kitsune friend has not heard of the null-aura spell

Zero: [No...I have, but...]

*he wimpered now realizing that he was completely helpless before the three battlemages*

Zero: [Inari save me...]

*the battlemages scoffed and quickly bound him within a stone spell, leaving him trapped within*

Mage 1: Thats a good puppy, now quickly, we must get him back to the camp, the spell will only hold for a small while

Mages 2 and 3: Yes sister!

*Zero wimpered within the confines of the petrification spell, wondering why this had happened, he had never done anything other then keep the humans away from the other foxes that were under his protection, now he knew that the humans weren't jus standingly idley by anymore, he mentally sent a warning to those that could hear and prayed that Inari kept them safe*

airraiser

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 11:20:19 AM »
AirRaiser's large ears purked up at the sound of growlingfrom one of the tents. Her lips curl up in a ferce snarle, revealing her sharp fangs. But there was nothing she could do at that moment.

"Stupid human, extending her claws and letting her wings shrink back to nothing she inched down the tree. Crouching low on the ground so as not to be seen, she crept closer to the tent where the noises were comming from. Listening intently for the humans to leave.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 04:13:50 PM »
*~"Seems that old bag of wind knows what he was doing... That dragon that attacked our cattle last week is about as tame as a pussy cat." General Pirro told the soldier he'd been speaking to.

"I mean no disrespect, Sir," the soldier replied, "But usually the royal magician knows what he's doing." The young soldier pulled the cloth aside for his senior.

"Hmph..." The general grumbled as he entered his tent, "That doesn't mean he can order everyone around as if HE were king."

With that, the soldier nodded, "Good night, sir." And began to walk to his own tent. He stopped at the dragoness... The creature issued out a low growl, indicating that she didn't want his company. He smirked at her, as if to say, 'What are you going to do about it?' knowing the words to say if she did something he didn't aprove of. She growled again, louder this time; it was the only thing she COULD do. The soldier kicked her in the snout... When she tried to raise up to attack, he repeated the words that the general had said... She spasmed and dropped to the ground. He laughed at her pain,"It's funny how such a noble creature has fallen to humans." He enjoyed taunting the creature, knowing she couldn't return the favor.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 06:08:37 PM »
*the 3 mages walked into the camp pulling a statue of what looked like a fox and immiedieately went to the general*

Sylis: General Pirro...we have him, now for our payment

Gen. Pirro: Ahhh...yes the kitsune, he is yours once we have our fun with him

Mykron: That was not what my sister said!

Sylis: Silence! Forgive my younge brother, he has not yet learned control. Now, how long will the "event" take? And more importantly...how much magic will be left in his body?

*the general smiled at the 3 mages and looked over at the still petfrified kitsune, whom of which was hearing every word of the conversation and was worried what they had planned, for if he was correct...he'd be near death afterwards*

Zero: [they couldn't be planning...no...they wouldn't dare]

*the mages turned back to the petrified kitsune and smiled evilly*

Zen: Yes my vulpine friend...we're going to cut your tails off

*within the confines of the stone curse, Zero was appalled...had the humans fallen to such lengths for their own gain? Cutting off the tails of a kitsune was next to spitting on the alter of a god, it just wasn't right, for the tails weren't just the kitsune's source of magic, but also a source of life*

General Pirro: Do not worry my magical friends, you'll recieve your magic, but the soldiers are bored and want some entertainment

Sylis: Of course, it's completely understandable, jus do not kill him, he is of no use to us dead

Mykron: Oh, I so want to see this, sister, brother, may I watch?

Sylis and Zen: Of course, but be ready to leave at first dawn

Mykron: Oh yes, I will be plenty ready to strip this kitsune of not only his pride...but his powers as well

*with that the mages handed the statue over to a couple soldiers who dragged it to a pit filled with other captives, the most noticable one being a large black dragoness*

(Names for the 3 mages, wooooo me so happy, and they are like mercenaries so yea...they don follow the king's orders. Sylis=Mage 1/ Zen=Mage 2 / and Mykron of course=Mage 3, I hope you don mind this Nyx)

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 06:25:04 PM »
(That's fine.  =3)

*~The dragoness sighed as she saw the kitsune being dragged past her. She had heard the whole conversation between the three mages and the general. She began to wonder what was in store for her... If her "Punishment" for being a dragoness would be as low as the kitsune's. She grit her teeth... As soon as she was able to get out of these restraints and remove the collar, she would slaughter every human located in the camp. Especially if she were to watch the kitsune get stripped of his tails.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
*the soldiers had chained the kitsune in the same chains as the dragoness for they all knew the petrification spell would wear off soon and they were all eager to see the kitsune stripped of his pride and his powers, Zero however was more leaning to being released and setting the humans and the camp ablaze for attacking a kitsune for no reason other then personal gain meant terrible retribution 5 times over. It was at this moment that he saw the chained dragoness and sighed, such a creature should never be treated that way...the humans truelly were falling to great lengths for selfish gain*

Zero: [Seems that we are the...ahem..."guests of honor". I know what they are planning to do to me and it saddens me...knowing that they are so power hungry that...they'd...they'd...I can not speak of it. I pity them that they'd become so selfish and desperate for power...but then again, they were born with one goal in mind and that was to gain as much power as possible. I do hope that you are given the actual choice to not watch, but then again...hope has become scarce in these times]

*he sighed once more and continued to silently gaze at the humans scurrying about, preparing some sort of table*

Zero: [Hmmm...looks like my time with you grows short, may I ask your name young dragoness? For I am named Zero, kitsune of the dark thunder, servant of Inari]

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 07:09:24 PM »
*~The dragoness shook her head, realizing that the kitsune could connect with her telepathically. My name is Nyx. I know what these wretched beings are going to do to you, Zero, I overheard the conversation. I would love to help you; but I can't... These chains are enchanted by a magic I do not know... Hope is scarce, yes, but maybe, since the mages are gone for the moment, when they remove those chains, you can make a break for it. Don't worry about me... I'll get out somehow.~*

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 07:22:44 PM »
watching from a distance, was Rhakshi who had found his way inside the building to find out just what was happening here.  It seemed as if the dragon and the other creature were talking to each other, but without words. He continued to watch.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 07:27:03 PM »
*he smiled at the young dragoness*

Zero: [I like your optimism...but I doubt that they will be "nice" enough to remove said chains, I fear that only the spell is temporary]

*he let his face become nuetral as two soliders walked up to his body and blatently leaned their equipment on him*

Zero: [.....]

Soldier 1: So what do ya think that they'll use?

Soldier 2: I think...a cleaver?

Soldier 1: Nahhhh...too quick, I was thinking swords really

Soldier 2: You mean the new ones that have the serated edge and the acid enchanment?

Soldier 1: Yes, thats what I would use

Soldier 2: heh...yea, he deserves it more then  normal...hey, whats with the dragon?

Soldier 1: Awww...seems shes developed a soft spot for the fox here, I think she should have front row to this

Soldier 2: I agree...but we better ask the general first

Soldier 1: Right...but then again...who says he'll disagree?

*Zero sighed, not caring that his fate was just about sealed, but silently wished that Inari would grant the young dragoness the option of not witnessing  what was soon about to transpire*

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 07:46:55 PM »
*~Manipulation!! The thought shot toaward Zero like a bat out of hell. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! I manipulated the soldiers into fighting eachother before... I wonder if I can manipulate them into taking your chains off. I don't have much energy left, but I think I have just enough to let you get out of here. She smirked a bit as one soldier began to glow with a black aurora. He proceeded to punch out his comrade and began to unshackle the kitsune. Get out of here. Get as far away as possible. When my energy restores I'll get myself out.~*

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 07:50:19 PM »
Rhakshi overhearing the conversation. ("what would they want with a tail?") shrugs and then disregards that.  Watching in aww as one of the guards actually turns around and lets the kitsune free. ("what the? How could this be?")
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336