The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Battle for the lands  (Read 10879 times)

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Lord of the Darkness...
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (Canis Lupus)
  • Coloring: black fur, honey-blonde hair.
  • Height: 170,3cm.
  • Weight: in kilos: ca. 70kg last measure: 67.9kg
  • Build: strong, attractive, slightly muscular
Re: Battle for the lands
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 08:05:11 PM »
(a settlement of military purposes at the base of a high cliff, ((far away from you)) point of view  moves up the cliff till we se a dark being stand with arms crossed on chest. stops before sight beyond the edge is revieled)
darkness watched from atop the cliff, down at a human military settlement. sensing strong magicians and mighty warriors. smirks and laughs wickedly through corners of his muzzle,just enough for his shoulders to shake. eyes pulsating of dark matter whose likeness few living beings had ever seen, and fewer had lived to tell of.
"this seems to be a profitable strike for me, with the power of darkness in my grasp none can stand in my way, not gods, nor devils." laughs out madly, head raised towards luna.
(p.o.v rises enough to peek over the clifftop, there stands 13 beings of absolete darkness, faceless and brutulent in structure, they seemed to radient the same darkness as his eyes. he lowers his head towards the settlement again, eyes seemingly piercing every structure below)
"i shall trash this settlement as easily as a gorilla would break a twig" makes a crushing manner with a raised hand.
"lets go warriors of darkness! lets make these intrusive humans see the true meaning of eternal torture!" laughs madly as he and his warriors seems to dissolve into thin air.

the dark being stands alone in the middle of the settlement pulling towards him the attention of all in sight. head lowered so his eyes are well hidden under his dark leathery hat. the humans grabs their weapons and charges to beat down this furry intruder.
an amused grin apears in the corners of his muzzle. then the 13 darkness knights apear around him, as from nowhere. grabbing the humans by their necks, throwing them to the ground in front of the dark furry being. screams arise and the magicians comes running out of their buildnings, assembling their magick to use against this abomination ravaging their settlement, only to find themselves being stripped from their powers by the dark furry standing in the middle of the settlement, with arms raised and eyes pulsating stronger than before. they ends up on the ground in front of him as well, then when all calms down he speaks words of darkness and the beaten but not dead bodies gets raised into the air where they hang on a line. the dark knights standing behind them watching their backs even with no face or eyes to watch with.
the furry darkness walks back and forth in front of the line running a clawed paw over their restrained bodies leaving scorching scars on their skins, stopping in front of the strongest of the warriors and in front of the magicians. they find themselves being dragged through the air to the other side of this mystic dark furry, only to stay hovering in the air.
"congratulations chosen, you are worthy of being offered to the darkness feeding my strength"
he raises a finger and their shadows cast on the ground below them gaps and becomes darker than usual, then tentacles of dark matter rises up and drags them down, screaming and struck by panic and pain.
"as to the rest of you, you shall feel the cold grip of death. there is no mercy in the darkness!"
(an evil laughter bears long on the wind together with the screams of the dead, p.o.v: the settlement seen from a distance slowly zooming out to a fade as we hear the strenghtening mad laughter)
((desided to be a threatening menace to the human kind and possibly to the balance of the world (need to channel my evil self once in a while) hope you dont mind nyx! =3))
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:56:55 PM by Youngbull »
This shadow inside me, growing out of control, merging, scorching, pulling me in. Strangely enough, i don't resist, i'v been here before."

Youngbull.
my art:
http://www.youngbull.net
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/youngbull/
art topic: http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=4659.0
my IMVU homepage: http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?av=Youngbull

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »
*~"First, we must get out of here. Then we worry about hunger." She said striding along the path. "I hope we can find a formidable place to set camp." Nyx said, rolling her eyes and sighing. She took a right turn diverting from the path and saw a camp being ravaged by a dark furry being in the distance. Her draconic eyesight could pick up may things from great distances. She looked at zero, then at the cat-man, then sat down the golden dragon. "There are no humans to travel the path. I'm resting. Carrying this guy isn't as easy as I make it look." She plopped back on the green grass and plucked a berry that was on a bush beside her. "I guess this will be our food. I sense no poison in them." She stuck one in her mouth and began to chew. The berries were sweet.~*

((Sure don't YB!))

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 10:32:07 PM »
(settlement in ruins, set ablaze. Yet seemingly swallowed by darkness. The dark entity walks up and down the street, along the line of human corpses, stretching his mind to sense what he was seeking)
Darkness was pleased with his offer, he could feel his strenght gaining in amount. The evil raised further, and his dark radiating eyes radiating   more powerfully. He stopped, he smirked cunningly.
"It's very close, i can feel it's power." He says in his deep dark voice, and casts a glance to a templelike buildning in the end of the street.
The dark wolf walkes down the street and enters the buildning, it looked like it would been used my magicians as a place to channel their powers towards their so-called gods. He smirked as he enters the burning buildning, walking through a wall of fire as it werent even there. All these years in reign of the realm of darkness had stripped him of most sence of pain, he felt it but had learned to fully ignore it. He recalled what the darkness had told him when he claimed the realm for his own.
"There's no compassion in darkness."

The dark wolven entity threads through the burning hall, past the altar-like table and up a burning staircase leading down to a locked-up basement floor.
He kicks in the burning door with black heavy leatherboots, in a draconic metal lacing-style. shredding the door to ashes under his foot. entering the confined space of the basement, there on a table not yet set to blaze it rested. a draconic scale amulet, the scale so white it radiated as if the humans socalled holy god had held it his his hand. He walks over to it, grabs it in his hand and studies it, the dragon scale starts shining extra strongly as if struggling in his grasp. The dark wolf thinks to himself;
"So this is what i was looking for.., it surpasses my expectations, its power seems.., unmeassurable."
He raises his head and laughs an evil laughter as he puts the amulet around his neck. and yet again thinking to himself;
"I shall claim this power for myself, to harvest it, and use it to strengten my own." He shuckles and shouts out in his deep dark voice;
"POWER OF THE AMULET! BE MINE!!"
The amulet shoots out a strong white burst of light before it faints and becomes black, then darker then black. It start radiating a darkness similar to his eyes, both his eyes and the amulet radiates stronger, the edges turns from golden to a poisonous green tint.
He laughs louder in his manic way, more than outsounding the sound of the burning buildning, he dissolves in the hot thick air.
There's no compassion in darkness.

He reapears in a dancing shadow close to the human corpses, threading out. the black leathery longcoat flickering in the winds, his honey-blonde hair picking up the gust as well, under his black leathery hat. still laughing, only silently now, and staring to the ground in front of him, down on the corpses. even in death they would prove useful, they would see...
The dark wolven entity raises his right paw, chanting dark words. the dead human corpses twitches on the ground, their skins being scorched right off their flesh. Revealing a dark shape that soon starts radiating darkness, he raises his paw higher and the entities arises. In front of him now stands 15 new knights of darkness, ready to obey at the turn of a thought in his head. He looked around at the havoc he had wrecked too this place, and he was satisfied. He thought to himself;
"My work here is done, i will have no further use of these fiends until later."
The dark being streightens an arm against them and opens his paw, all the knights of darkness slowly dissolves in the air, to return to the training arena in the realm of darkness where they will sharpen their combat skills, waiting for the masters calling.
He then stretches his entire body out in all joints and his clothing changes from leather to feathers as he swiftly turns into a pitchblack raven, with eyes to match. He takes to filght, swooping through the air, leaving the ruins of this place. In time only the chilling feeling of terrible evil deeds and dark energystreams will be behind to tell the tale of this day. the place slowly dissapears behind him, becoming nothing more than a memory in the distance. He laughs as only a raven can while he flyes through the air;
"HRAAA HRAA HRAA HRAAA HRAA" ((sound of the raven cry))
There's no compassion in darkness.
This shadow inside me, growing out of control, merging, scorching, pulling me in. Strangely enough, i don't resist, i'v been here before."

Youngbull.
my art:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »
*~Nyx saw the golden dragon stir, as if her were about to awaken, then promptly lie back into the position he was in. She reached out with her mind, yet it was no use; a dark force was blocking her telepathy. She closed her eyes, lost in thought, hating what she was going to have to do. Throughout the years, she was destined to be evil, yet she was able to resist the urge. She drew in a deep breath and placed her talons on the dozing scaled one's temples. They began to glow black as she connected with the power inside the golden wyrm's head. She pressed harder into his temples, her fingers now disappering into dark portals on either side of his head. the portals consumed her hands all the way up to her wrists. Her eyes grew wide and the dragoness began to sweat. She swallowed once, then pulled out one hand, a black, slimy creature; the darkness itself, writhing and squealing in the voice of the dead... This thing was inside the golden dragon's head. Keeping him asleep. She crushed it in her hand and it burst... The black liquid pulsed, and ran through her fingers, absorbing into her scales. She was like a sponge for darkness... She sighed again, then went into a trance, her eyes turning solid ebony; even the whites; and glazing over until they looked glassy. It was time to keep herself from turning evil... to fight the darkness away again, if she was powerful enough...~*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 12:49:10 AM by Nyx »

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 12:11:03 AM »
Rhakshi watched in amazement, he had never seen magic before, but that wasn't the only thing he hadn't been deprived of. He threw the images of his past back into the trenches of his mind focusing on what was important.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 12:32:56 AM »
The raven felt a slight sting in the back of his head, a minion was been discovered and crushed. he grew curious as to who could wield such magic.
he took a swift turn in the air and swooped down towards where the minion had last laid its track, seeing a group of furries, among whom were a black leviathan. he swollowed a halfspoken curse as he had been so close to control the mind of the golden drake.
He landed not too close on a branch hidden in a somewhat nearby tree, shaking his feathery skin till it fell comfortably into place. there he stood, and prodded the group, wondering how they might interfere with his sinister and dark plans.
he scanned the black leviathan for a moment, taking in all information he could gather, and he smirked, so widely it showed even on his beak.
He thought to himself;
"seems we have a struggler here, perhaps a formiddable ally someday. or perhaps a pawn. time will show..."
He shook his head violently, time would have to show, for right now he began to grew hungry.

He swooped down from the tree and landed a bit into the forest. thinking;
"I need to get some food He saw a wolverine run past him, hissing before running off, a rare sight at this area. he grinned, it would do well.
He changed shape, feathers became fur, beak became muzzle, legs became hindlegs, wings became front legs, his size grew, and his apearence became that of a majestic pitchblack wolf. he was hungry, needed food, where did that wolverine go.
He takes to pick up the trail, and the hunt begins...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 12:34:55 AM by Youngbull »

Youngbull.
my art:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 01:20:01 AM »
*~On the outside, the dragoness remained still and unblinking like a statue; but on the inside, her mind seemed to tear in two. She had struggled since she was born against the shadows that were fused inside her. Of the three children her mother had birthed, she had been the only black dragon. There was no explanation for this color, her mother a red dragoness, her father was green, and there was no black dragons in her blood line. Her brothers had been red. She was dark; yet she was able to ward off the shadows for quite some time. Now it seemed impossible.

((inside her mind))

Nyx coughed up blood as she had been struck by an unformed creature... The thing had broken some of her ribs. "I have given you mastery in the most powerful magic! And you still refuse me!?" the creature ranted, it's hot breath hitting her and making her gag... it smelled of 1,000 rotting corpses.
"I never asked for this disease!" the black dragoness cried out, tears streaming down her face as she tried to scramble to her feet.
"DISEASE?!" It shrieked in anger, it's voice neither male or female, but something not known to human or fur, "This is no sickness! It's a blessing! Something that was bestowed upon you; you must seize it! It is your destiny!" The things eyes burned holes into her skull, making her mind shatter to madness; it's eyes like endless pools of darkness. It's silloute formed to that of a black male dragon. "Take what's yours! You WILL rule all the lands; all the creatures, ANYTHING in this WORLD!"
"No! I don't WANT this! Can't you see?! I don't want power or wealth! I want peace! BALANCE! I don't want to take what I was desined for... I-I-Isn't there another way?" Nyx pleaded...
The dark dragon grabbed her by the throat and raised her off of the ground....

((Outside of her mind, her physical being.))

The dragoness suddenly stirred, gasping and choking for air, and grabbing at her throat... A black handprint began to bruise on her neck, and pulse with an evil feeling of dread...

((Back in her mind))

Nyx grabbed the dragon's hands, trying to pull his hands off, but being unsucessful. She choked and coughed. The evil one directed her eyes to his and squeezed her throat. "You WILL take the power that's yours... You WILL rule. You WILL kill and obey me, since I have blessed you with the power to do so... Whether you want to or not." He continued to crush her windpipe... Her attempts to escape this powerful being was useless. She hoped one of her friends on the outside would break her trance...~*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 02:11:22 AM by Nyx »

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 02:12:29 PM »
((Zero, I'm not resting, lol. I'm being invaded by an evil I've struggled against... I'm choking,ect.))

Offline Youngbull

• Gregarious Gnu
    • youngbull.net!
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 04:33:15 PM »
Hunting was childsplay, even a dangerous carnivore as a wolverine stood no challenge for the powers of darkness. Yet he chose to only use a small portion of it, to prolong the preys suffering. He was still in the chase but had badly wounded the prey, his meal was near to death now, the wolverine screamed and growled as the black wolf came from nowhere and snatched it by its neck. He let it hang in his mouth, wriggling and struggling to be free. The struggle got fainter and fainter until it barely twitched. The black wolf layed an enormous pressure on his jaws, breaking its neck in one blow, finally granting it death.
The dark wolf sat down and slowly devoured the carcasus of the wolverine, leaving only bones to remain as a sign of his superiority. When he had satisfied his hunger he changed his shape again, into the dark entity that ravaged the settlement, the unknown dark wolven furry.

As he got up, he felt Darkness call on him, and went through a nearby shadow, journeying through realms, threading out into his realm of darkness.
A few leaves had blown in with him, they quickly scorched away as did all that did not belong here, ablazed and burning to dark ashes, to forever blow over the ashlands of the dark realm.
"Subject, what do you want with me?" He said with a thundering voice
There passed a few seconds before a genderless voice rumbled through the realm
"I for decades on decades i have been working on twisting a young dragoness into following my will, she is still struggling my lord. And now on this latest attempt, i met a... difficulty."
The dark entity grinned an annoyed grin.
"Darkness, have you been conspiring behind my back!?"
The rumbling voice made a shrieking sound, terribly afraid of his master's capability.
"NO! no oh dark lord Youngbull, i would never dare such. Your wrath is more than i can master. I was working on twisting her long before you came here and claimed all this as yours. I've seen her as a possible ally, and with her powers, she would be a formidable one."
Youngbull caught himself in remembering what he had seen earlier, grinned wickedly as he also knew the identity of the one Darkness spoke of.
"I just so happen to know whom you speak of Darkness, i felt her removing a dark worm from the mind of another, a special little project of my own."
He smirks to himself of the irony that his project would be saved by the project of his subject, Darkness.
"Did you command her to free my subjects mind, Darkness?"
"No, that she did by herself, using the powers i had bestowed on her from before she came out of her egg, and i punished her for it. but my punishment was interferred my dark lord. by the golden drake, a possible decendant of the dragon the human royal guard displays on their shields and crests."
Youngbull now laughed maniacly, and turned toward his subjects direction.
"He IS the decendant, that is why i made him my project. to have the decendant of such a being under me, that would be truly a great feat. But the extinction of the humans must stand in the first line. especially as i can no longer hope to control him, continue your work on this dragoness, nyx i believe her name is."
"Yes Master" Darkness said in a tone only spoken by a true servant.

Youngbull threaded through the shadow again, and walked slowly through the forest.
After a few houndred metres when he got out onto the road, 3 human thiefs jumped down from some surrounding trees, their faces covered by black bandanas and their heads hooded. He laughed lowly in an evil manner as the 3 thiefs closed on him, 2 pointing daggers and 1 aiming a crossbow at him. He just dissolved into thin air, reapearing behind the one carrying the crossbow, and turned his head out of angle, breaking his neck with a violent crack. As the thief fell he snatched his crossbow and shot one of the surprised thieves in the back, letting him lay there to die slowly and in an agony only made worse when Youngbull threw him a few feet to the side with one arm while walking over to the third.
The third thief was in a state of terror and panic that made him to scared to move, his last memories being to see his best friends and companions die horribly by the hands of something they could not fathom. Youngbull walked up to him, flipped the bottom of his longcoat to the side to reveal a long dagger, the blade made from pure dark matter. Before the coat had fell back into place he had unsheated it and thrusted it deep into his stomack, not causing a bleed, but rather scorching him, burning him up from inside. He pulled it out when the schorching went past healing, he would live, for a few more hours. but his life would be filled with agony, so strong he would not be able to walk, only speak. Youngbull threw him with a wave of a hand over to the others, in the middle of the road, laying there twitching, in shock, and s stomach with a rift, out from which the skin was burnt and cracked. he then looked into the eye of the one who would live a bit longer, staring into the thief's eyes with his darkness-radiating orbs and said calmly.
"Tell whomever comes past, darkness was here. tell them to beware."
The thief started muttering and staggering on the same phrase;
"Darkness... Beware...Darkness...Beware..." and kept staggering it, so he would spend the last few hours of of his pathetic life.
Youngbull smirked, well knowingly that in a short time the group of  furries would walk by here, finding his little warning sign. then he saw the blood of the one he shot with the bolt, it ran thickly on the brickroad. An idea formed in his head, and he used a little of his dark energy to form the floating blood into a set of words, locking their new flow with a tiny thread of dark energy. the set of words put out the short but threatening phrase;
"Darkness reign supreme"
He laughed maniacly as he made his way into the forest on the other side of the road, where he was headed before the assault...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 04:37:04 PM by Youngbull »

Youngbull.
my art:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2007, 12:06:04 AM »
*~Nyx woke with a start; raising up and grabbing her neck... Was it all a dream? She looked down to see the dark bruise that was shaped like a handprint. It was obviouse against her grey underbelly. She closed her eyes and tried to remember what had happened. She faintly remember being beaten by a black male dragon, then picked up and choked by him; just as she had began giving up on holding onto life, when the golden dragon had come in. Then nothing else.  She looked over to the golden levithian. "Thanks." she said softly looking down. She didn't want to say it, but she was ashamed that such a powerful dragon caught her struggling against darkness. She fished around in the pack that was on her back and brought out a bright stone. "This yours?" she asked, still quiet, trying to hide her neck... and silently trying to heal it. Yet the mark stayed. It would probably stay there for a while.~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Zero3384
    • Awards
  • Species: 9-tailed Kitsune/Celestrial of the species
  • Coloring: Silver with black markings on ears and legs, white tips on tails
  • Height: depends on form
  • Weight: depends on form
  • Build: muscular and slim/ built for power and agility
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 05:22:42 AM »
*the kitsune looked back at the 2 dragons and stared at  the strange stone that Nyx had given the golden one while sitting on his haunches, swishing his tails*

Zero: I fear that the mark will not leave thy neck, Miss Nyx and that your golden friend here has a greater purpose...it's not everyday that a gold dragon tumbles out from nowhere and suddenly stops a curse...for the moment

*he then smiles and begins to walk off*

Zero: I have repaid my debt to you and I no longer have to remain, but I will stay if you want

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
*~"It would be wise to stay together... Humans are everywhere and willing to capture you again. If the mages find you... at least you'll have a chance with us." She smirked, still trying to cover her neck,  the shifted her gaze to the golden dragon. "I'm sure he has a higher purpose than I, or anyone for that matter. He is crested on most human armour. Golden dragons are as rare as I."~*

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »
*the kitsune smiled and nodded while  laying back down and watching the sky*

Zero: It's a funny thing....we all had simple lives, not causing any trouble aside from doing what we needed to do and now we're caught within something greater...I just hope that you and your friend do not end up like my race....

*at this, he went silent and laid down with his ears laid back and lets out a long sigh*

Offline Rhakshi

• Feudal Lord of the Warzone
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • huzzah!
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther
  • Coloring: black, kind of grey
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 132
  • Build: Slim, agile,
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2007, 09:34:45 PM »
Rhakshi was up in the trees chasing after birds, he caught one in his mouth then fell to the ground. :squish: He was listening to the two creatures talk for a while, ignoring most of there details, but couldn't help but wonder what did just happen to his species.
don't get mad get sadistic
on "imvu" I am Rhakshi. How original                        
and heres the link for you lazy bums out there
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=5238336

Offline Zero3384

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2007, 04:09:06 AM »
*smiles while watching the small cat-like creature chase birds until finally catching one and landing on the ground*

Zero: You wish to know about my race my small agile friend? I can say that my race is one of both power and wisdom...however we are all but extinct, I am the last of my kind and if the mages had their way...it would be an ending just like the tale of the fabled unicorn...lost but never forgotten

*smiles a bit and lays down, placing his tails over his muzzel and sighs*

Zero: the...last of...my kind....

*yawns once more and finally falls asleep, breathing silently*