The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: How did YOU become furry? =)  (Read 127052 times)

Offline unicorn

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: horned equine
  • Coloring: white, gold
  • Height: 14 hh
Re: How did YOU become furry? =)
« Reply #435 on: December 20, 2010, 01:28:50 AM »
I've always felt very animal like, and very close to animals. It was prominent through my childhood and still is. I've known about the furry fandom since I was about 12, never really considered myself one though. Until just recently have I started to really get more into it, I believe it was because of a cruel thing a friend said to me about furries. I took the insult towards me and realized that I am very much furry like, so I embraced it. And I lovelovelove it.

Offline Vinny Raccoon

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: raccoon
  • Coloring: grey with black mask & striped tail
  • Height: 3'5"
  • Build: cute
« Reply #436 on: December 20, 2010, 06:45:31 AM »
*gives unicorn a hug*
Eatch mistake you make act's like a teacher in the end!

Offline Twice-Bitten

• Avid Aardvark
  • Om nom rawr! Fursona done by WingedZephyr
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: green scales purple eyes brownish yellow horns
  • Height: 6 foot 2 inches
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: medium build with a little muscle
« Reply #437 on: December 20, 2010, 08:40:35 PM »
I've always felt very animal like, and very close to animals. It was prominent through my childhood and still is. I've known about the furry fandom since I was about 12, never really considered myself one though. Until just recently have I started to really get more into it, I believe it was because of a cruel thing a friend said to me about furries. I took the insult towards me and realized that I am very much furry like, so I embraced it. And I lovelovelove it.

I actually used to have a friend who would constantly tease and troll furries. He would always show something "idiotic" or "disgusting" a furry did and then wait for me to say something like "Oh yeah... they are soooo horrible :/ " Eventually I just stopped being friends with him.
Ahem... Cough... Rawr :3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf dog
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 5.11 ft
  • Weight: 165 pounds
  • Build: medium
  • Currently: beeing playfull
« Reply #438 on: December 20, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »

I actually used to have a friend who would constantly tease and troll furries. He would always show something "idiotic" or "disgusting" a furry did and then wait for me to say something like "Oh yeah... they are soooo horrible :/ " Eventually I just stopped being friends with him.

so did he bug u when or if he found out your r a furry?
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline unicorn

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: horned equine
  • Coloring: white, gold
  • Height: 14 hh
« Reply #439 on: December 20, 2010, 11:43:41 PM »

That's where I'm heading in my relationship with them, unless they get a clue and stop ;__;

Offline Twice-Bitten

• Avid Aardvark
  • Om nom rawr! Fursona done by WingedZephyr
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: green scales purple eyes brownish yellow horns
  • Height: 6 foot 2 inches
  • Weight: 220
  • Build: medium build with a little muscle
« Reply #440 on: December 21, 2010, 04:33:34 AM »

I stopped being his friend and he didn't know. I honestly don't care if he knows or not because I don't talk to him.
Ahem... Cough... Rawr :3

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #441 on: December 21, 2010, 04:39:33 AM »

I stopped being his friend and he didn't know. I honestly don't care if he knows or not because I don't talk to him.

i see. my friend knows iam a furry he some time makes fun ( ie want to put a leash on my collar) but idk hes still a good friend  have your friends that u still talk to make fun of u?

Please stay on topic. Take it to PMs.
WingedZephyr
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 05:32:41 AM by WingedZephyr »
shadow hide you   

my fall will be for you, my love will be for you, if you are the one to cut me so i will bleed for ever

[/size]

FCX[wolf dog=]m3acdrsw A C++ D++++ H+++ M? P++ R T++ W Z Sm RLS a cn+ e+ f++ h* i+~+ j+ p sm+

^ furry code

Offline Puncia

• The Freaky
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I am funny and intelligent. And attractive.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Twilight Leopard
  • Height: 9 ft long (274 cm), 7 ft tall (213 cm); tail, 12 ft (365 cm)
  • Weight: 2315 lbs (1050 kg)
  • Build: Stocky
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *flop* One-man furpile.
« Reply #442 on: December 26, 2010, 09:36:46 PM »
Ever since being a cub, finding humans and the human nature so incredibly boring and upright, no real variation and everyone wants to be, look at act the same. Endless boredom.
Desires like running freely or nuzzling whatever you feel attracted to or interested in. Even the way I sleep at night by curling up and suddenly turning my torso around, arms out. Suddenly hearing random classmates way back and friends today, tell me I remind them of a cat and taking me completely off guard with it. Like how I pick up something I've dropped, carry a bag, just randomly smile at someone. It surprises me. "Ohh you're just like a kitty!" or "Ha ha you're acting like a cat."
Just little things that needed to be tied together somehow. Slowly dawned at me.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 09:39:42 PM by Pilose »

Offline JoeTheNoob

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Build: Fit, But Not Buff
« Reply #443 on: January 02, 2011, 03:05:16 AM »
Well, i think at least part of me, has always been one, I just didn't know what it was!

I've always been in love with animals and pets and such (Not the dirty versions, you pervs!). And the first time I saw furry art, I went "D'awwwwwwwwww!" and I was completely fascinated. I wanted to be that. Forget humans, that's much better! But, it didn't go much further than that, until I met my new best friend, who was infact, a furry. And he told me about it, and I knew, that was for me.

And here I am!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #444 on: January 02, 2011, 05:08:48 AM »
^
:O another fox! I'm excited!!
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline JoeTheNoob

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Build: Fit, But Not Buff
« Reply #445 on: January 03, 2011, 05:50:33 AM »

Offline GigitheGoat

• Vibrating Furby
  • This is actually a Christmas doodle but oh, well.
    • Awards
  • Species: Goat
  • Coloring: Pink (main fur), light brown (hair), blue (markings and accessories), pink and blue argyle pattern (ears, stripes)
  • Height: 169 cm (anthro), not much larger than a typical farm goat (quad)
  • Weight: 56.7 kg (anthro),
  • Build: Quad (majority of time), curvy and decently slim (anthro)
« Reply #446 on: January 03, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »
I've always liked to pretend I was an animal since I was little, where I even took on an alter ego that was an animal. I created my first fursona 6 years ago, and I joined the furry community not long after that. Though I dropped out of the fandom for a year, but I eventually came back.

Offline SimbaTheLion

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Golden brown
  • Build: Feline build
« Reply #447 on: January 03, 2011, 05:46:20 PM »
It kind of happened to me in the Teen age years. Then i watched Lion King and I knew I liked furry - I just didn't know how it was called then. Then google brought some light to the subject.
Don't use the force - use a hammer!

Offline Vinny Raccoon

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: raccoon
  • Coloring: grey with black mask & striped tail
  • Height: 3'5"
  • Build: cute
« Reply #448 on: January 03, 2011, 06:07:23 PM »
i have to admit, i always thoughts there where alternate dimensions where there is a world like ours. only difference is in the alternate dimension, are beings like us, only anthropomorhic like.
i believe there is a dimension somewhere where it ruled by people like us, only with fur.
like in da sonic comics, only more civilised.
i believe there is a dimension, where its completely ruled by furrys by blood.
that one of da reason why i became furry in da first place.
i know ive put a post here in tis form somewhere, but i will say tis it needed to be sead.

Vinny Raccoon :3
Eatch mistake you make act's like a teacher in the end!

Offline icy wolf

• the lone wolf
  • Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: January 03, 2011, 06:48:48 PM »
i have to admit, i always thoughts there where alternate dimensions where there is a world like ours. only difference is in the alternate dimension, are beings like us, only anthropomorhic like.
i believe there is a dimension somewhere where it ruled by people like us, only with fur.
like in da sonic comics, only more civilised.
i believe there is a dimension, where its completely ruled by furrys by blood.
that one of da reason why i became furry in da first place.
i know ive put a post here in tis form somewhere, but i will say tis it needed to be sead.

Vinny Raccoon :3

i agree with u Vinny
shadow hide you   

[/size]

^ furry code