The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My Fursona Tezztor  (Read 2366 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
My Fursona Tezztor
« on: May 29, 2008, 02:37:37 PM »
Finally a commisioned piece of art done of my fursona Tezztor. I hope everybody enjoys it. Here is the LINK

Personally I am beyond happy with this. Was well worth the cost of commision. Its a picture of Tezztor fighting Demons that attacked and killed off most of his people. The demons arent my design I gave the artist full leeway in their design and I like the outcome. The setting is the marshlands of Tezztor's homeland.

Offline Vince the Dark

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online
  • I have found my light, so let him come to me...
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black and Red
  • Height: 175 cm (5' 74")
  • Weight: 62 kg (139 lbs)
  • Build: Muscular...ish
Re: My Fursona Tezztor
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »
The picture is really awesome! Although it looks to me like the head is coming out rather weird, but overall it is a real piece of art and the artist really seems to know what he is doing.  :)

Giruuuuuu!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 12:24:43 PM »
Thanks Vince for replying. I couldn't wait to show everybody and nobody even bothers to comment. I begin to realize I have no friends here.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:12:27 PM »
Ah pfff. You've got friends, it's just that I never really comment anything. =/
I'm a bit on the anti-social side. I'm happy you got a picture and I think it looks good with the exception of the awkward position of the head.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »
The head looks fine to me, it looks like a snapshot of Tezztor attacking and turning his head. But that's just my opinion. I really like it though. Wish I could draw/paint that well.... >.<
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline flames

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • $ cat /dev/urandom | hd
    • Fur Affinity
    • Hokaze's Place
    • Awards
  • Currently: Alive...
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 12:22:01 AM »
Awesome! It's about time you got someone to do a pic that does your fursona justice. You have friends here, so don't tell yourself that you don't. (The only reason you haven't heard from me is because I've been away for a week)
The farewell was premature. My definite stay is not definite. The constants are variable. The greeting was too late.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 12:39:22 PM »
Thanks for the comments all. I really like it. Ive always wanted to have a good representation of my fursona to show everybody. It was money well spent in my eyes. I plan to get it blown up and made into a poster for my room

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »
I can't blame you, I would do that, too. Can't you buy it as a print off of DA?

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »
To put the art up I had 3 rules for him. One it had to be watermarked to help protect against theft (dont want somebody stealing my fursona picture) Two proper copyrights had to be mentioned within the description. and three no prints could be allowed. I want to protect my fursona like anybody else would.

Besides my printer sucks. I want a professional print made for my drawing.