The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Galian Crusades  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Ishii & Maximus

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • The rain still falls heavily in my heart...
    • Awards
  • Species: Ishii: Lox (lion/fox) Maximus: Wion (wolf/lion)
  • Coloring: Ishii: tan/rustic red fur with white belly,chest and under-muzzle, and ear and tail tips Maximus: Tan/bluish-white fur
  • Height: Ishii: 6"3 Maximus: 6"6
  • Weight: Ishii: 196 Maximus: 245
  • Build: Ishii: Lithe, whipcord Maximus: muscular, heavy
The Galian Crusades
« on: April 03, 2008, 04:06:30 AM »
just thought I'd try a serious Role-play again, seeing as the last one colapsed around my ears...

I call this one "The Galian Crusades" and is based of an old one of me and my friends (though it wasn't furry, so my chars only had ear's and tails) where the basic premise is a bunch of people, heros and civilians and villains alike, are forced together by the cruel hand of Fayte (one of the NPC gods I will RP later) in a small village just south of the "Old World" where an ancient power resides. We start in Hisouke, a small port town on the edge of the new sea, were the two main characters (mine) were born and raised to the age of 6 and 9 (gonna have to say, in the honour of my origional co-writer, and I quote, "LOL 69!")

some basic rules:
1. up to two characters each, it gets confusing after a certain extent, even if you use colored fonts
2. No, and this is very crucial, NO GOD MODING, to elaborate, no killing any PC characters, or NPC unless I aprove, and no saying something like:

Somebody: Kerioku steped forward, impailing his enemy upon his magic enforced blade, and as he grined sadistically, said enemy slumped forward, heart stopped before he hit the ground

I will, however, except
Sombody: Kerioku steped forward, magicaly enforced blade poised to kill, and, with a savage war cry, lunged forward, aming for his chest

or some such variation

2b. On a side note, restrict your characters, some furrs (looks pointedly at Ryuuzaki) used to, or do like to give themselved mastery over about seven or so things, try to limit yourself to one, and maybe minor talents elseware

3.I am versitial as to who your character is, and hold no grudges against those who walk on the dark side, but have a desent reason as to why they are helping in this quest. on that note, PM me over their specialties.

4. This is a round robin style post, so please, for the sake of all that is chocolate-y, wait your turn, turn skips after 2 days of non posting

I may seem picky, but I am a serious Rper (read, Have no life) and will abide by this rules

and so ends my rule rant, not with a bang, but with advise, Even the gods have thier limits, and the world will cease to be with out someone to take over (hint,hint), and, don't ever inhale poprocks, EVER!

___________________________________________________________________________________

The basic startout sheet thingy as follows:

Name: Damian Ryuke
Class: Swordman
Race: Mixed Galian(human)/Kieridian(bipedial animal(furry))
Aliance: Neutral Good
Village: Hisouke
Appearance/Backround: Damian, once one of the King's Own, A gaurd to the King Liam himself, stands at about 6"1, and carries himeself with an air of confidance, not perticularly burly, he focuses more on adaptability and speed in his fighting style. Once donning a full battle armor, he shed it in favor of something better equipped for himself, a light brestplate crafted by dwarrow out of pure Galinite ore, lightweight and super durable, over a white sleeveless tunic, on it's front, his family crest (will draw later). He wears black hunter pants, with twin blue dragons curling around the legs. Supple tan leather boots to allow quite movement, and black cloth fingerless gloves, with metal plates on the back. He wears a blue headband, with does nothing to stop his long unruly dark hair , which is tipped green from getting in his eyes, which are steely grey. His ears and tail are dusty blonde, clashing greatly with his clothing style, and are tipped white. He wears a full face mask most of the time in piblic, which is in the likeness of a Draconic Lion, his clan insignia. He claimes it is to keep away his enemies on the battlefield, and to keep the vicious (acording to him) fan-girls away in towns. The only weapon he carries (with rediculous ease, for one so unburly) is a five foot broad sword, wcich is easily as wide as he. It handle is bound in black cloth, for a better grip, and has a saphire Draconic Lion curling up it's blade, it has no gaurd. Not much is known about his past, but he has become infamous in and around his country and its nieghbours, as the (you guessed it) Draconic Lion.

phew, thats a mouthfull, onto his brother

Name: Gabrial Ryuke
Class: Weave Mage
Race: Mixed Galian/Kieridian
Alliance: Chaosic Good (not Chaotic Good, btw)
Appearence/Backround: Well Gabrial and Damian are twins, the resembalance is just that, a resembalance. There attidutes could not be more opposites, whereas Gabrial is calm, cool and collected, his brother is more brazen, given to charge without thinking (smart, but rash) he prefers to stay back and stragize, no matter the situation, and indeed, has been known to ponder for over a good hour over which is the best way to make his tea (wich he is quite fond of, unlick his pocky munching lacky...er, brother). Well he stands fully at 6", the test he took for his Weaving licence left his body twisted and crippled, to the point were he leans heavily on his oak staff. He wears the standard Royal blue robes of a weave mage, it has his clan crest on the front, and many of his spell components rest in the leather pouched hangong of his belt. He wears soft leather boots, not ideal for walking at a fast pace, but very comfortable. his hair is longer than his brother's, it is often brushed back, and is peppered with grey, a reasult of the Test. his eyes are lighter than his brothers, and almost white. Though he has lived and traveled with his brother all his life, they follow opposite gods, he worships Tekeisis, Goddess of The night, his brother follow the teachings of Soliare, God of All divine, and to a lesser extent Fayte, The goddess of luck and Destiny, and Ja'ar, The bull headed (literaly) God of the sword

Phew, that was looong... and now the acctual story... T-T
___________________________________________________________________________________

It was said, or rather rumoured, that in the district proper of Lissai, under the rule of King Liam, there lived, in and around the forest near the Border of the two worlds, an elusive creature, known as the Jaithe. It was said that they lured those with weak minds and wills, with there innocent looks and small nature. Those enchanted would follow them to there doom, deep into the lair of the Jaithe, were it would devour you soul. Upon it's victory, it would let out a soul shivering screech, as it feasted upon the soul of it's victim.

These of course, were just rumours, But Damian Ryuke, The Draconic Lion of Hisouke, formarly captain of the King's Own, Elitest Knights of Lissai, feared by his enemies for his almost inhuman speed and cunning on the battlefield, could not help but shudder as he entered the gates of his home village, watching some children playing a game of Ja'la (a game like basketball and soccer, for those who want to know) let out happy shrieks, eerily similar to those dicribed in these rumours. His older brother looked up at him, leaning upon his staff as he always did.

"They are just rumours, Damian, that is all..." His voice was raspy, as though he had not drank in a long while, which was true, but that was hardly relavent. His brother looked sideways at him, a grin plastered on his face

"I know, Gabe, but still, it's to close for my liking..." He hefted his massive broadsword over his shoulder, as easily as a child with a new toy, which, coinsedentaly, was exactly what he looked like. He looked around the town square, sighing happily with a glazed look in his eye "brings back alot of memories, huh Gabe?" He was ofcourse refering to the town in which they were, the port town of Hisouke, their home

"Indeed, though I wonder what the coucil will have to say about uour return, we didn't leave on... friendly terms, to say the least..." He cast his gaze to the tower above. It was situated on a cliff, overlooking the town, and giving the intended feeling of a watchfull and stern parent, ready to berate you for everything you do, though, he mused, his mind could be imagining things, one who spent there life around illusions, after all, had a tendancy to do such things. He was brought out of his wonderings by the tell-tale crunch of his 'dear' brother biting into another insepid piece of the detested pocky.

"well," he exclaimed, mouth full, "I suppose we'd better find ourselves a hotel, preferably one with a bar..." He looked around again, a smile slowly creeping it's way onto his face, though it was covered by that mask.

"fortunatly for you brother, the legal age of drink here is fifteen, though I have no idea why..." He looked sickened, recalling the last time his brother had partakin in a 'small' drinking contest. It had ended with there banishment from that bar, and a heafty fee to pay for the damages...
He looked to his brother, only to find him opening the door to a bar a little ways ahead of him. He hobbled forwards, glancing at the rickity sign above the door, which read, "The Red Dragon pub" He had a bad feeling about it, his spine shivered, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood up ominously. He pushed the feeling away, he was getting paranoid these days, and closed the door behind him, bell tinkling in the dusty dark of the bar.

so very, very long, and unbelieavibly, I shortened it... omg
A Dreamer, Poet, Lover and Friend, I am me, and I will always have open arms and heart...

Urban ninja says, "rule one, strike from the shadows. Rule two, cookies PWN!"

T.k: hey, Rai...
Rai: yea?
T.k: Why did your mom name you after lightning?
Rai:... I think she wanted me to be a powerful and quick ninja when i grew up...
T.k: ... soo, you're a quickshot...
Rai: ... ... ... ... DEADZ!

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
Re: The Galian Crusades
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »
((ok i think i might be able to join, if thats ok with you))

Offline Ishii & Maximus

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Ishii: tan/rustic red fur with white belly,chest and under-muzzle, and ear and tail tips Maximus: Tan/bluish-white fur
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
(anyone is more than welcome to join)
A Dreamer, Poet, Lover and Friend, I am me, and I will always have open arms and heart...

Rai:... I think she wanted me to be a powerful and quick ninja when i grew up...

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
Name: renn
Class: outcast with hidden powers
Alliance: chosaic
Appearence/Backround:thin and stubborn,but attractive

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »
Name: Payne
Class: Archer (If allowed)
Alliance: Natural
Appearance/Background: Has a slim figure and is a normal height for your average 16 year old female,
Her clothing consists of a dark green, long sleeved dress tunic, dark brown knee high boots, and a Tab
(Small leather patch which protects the fingers). The only weapons she uses is a longbow, Flu-Flu Arrows (short range),
and your normal long range arrows, But if need a small dagger. She has two toned eyes, her left is a sky blue and her right
is a pale grey, her ears and tail are a pure white and stick out against her soot black hair which goes half way down her
back and is normally tied back in a pony tail which is then tucked down the back of her tunic, so it doesn't get in her way.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 03:20:17 AM by Crimson Rose »
  • Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
is seated inside the pub, and sits playing with her brwon hair when she hears the door open she wwatchs as two men walk in. she takes a sip of her drink and trys to get comfortable in her dress(which id a dark blue

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »
was walking along the streets looking around with her bow in hand and her ears perked as she listened to wind blowing, she gazed over at two men walking to a pub before going into a weapon shop so she could buy some Flu-Flu arrows.
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »
she felt for her knife that was concelad in her tocking and hought about getting some more arrows for her bow, she sighed and made ready to get up and go for the weapon shop

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 04:14:02 PM »
((This sounds interesting))
Name:Kelyn (Close friends call her Kel)
Class: Outkast (or course XDDD)
Alliance:Chosaic
Appearance/Background:She wears a black tunic with red around the rims, ((Very blane XDD)) White knee high plain boots suit her regular activity of walking around the village. Her tail and ears are purple with an odd pink scar she obtained from a fight she got into with her older, now deceased, brother. No one really knows about her past. Most people she meets only know her father and mother died when she was the age of 10-11. Her blue waist length hair sticks out like a sore thumb which she ties back into a bun and tucks under her hat at points. Her siblings were killed the year before she turned 17. No one reallly knows how. Kel just says they disappeared and never came back. She keeps herself pushed back from the world around her to save herself from being hurt once more. Kel keeps a small dagger which has a small rose with thorns curling around the blade. Its kept in a small pocket on her waist. ((O.Ommmmk.......done with the ranting...))

Kelyn sat in the pub fondling a peice of her hair sighing softly waiting for it to be night. Thats the best time she used to say. She noticed two men and then a girl but didnt pay much attention to it. Kel really wasnt into having friends. 'slowed her down' she said. She tied her hair back and got up leaving the pub and walking down the road..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 04:16:56 PM by Kelyn »
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 05:41:09 PM »
Kelyn opened the door to the weapon shop and smirked to herself. She needed a new pouch for her dagger, but wasnt up for the part where the shop keeper flirted with her. He always somehow found a way to 'flirt',if you wanna call it that,with Kelyn. She found the pouch she needed. a Soft but good pouch. She paid for without even talking to the shop keeper and left walkking back down the street.

Offline Ishii & Maximus

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 05:55:25 PM »
(when I said "round-Robin" I meant that you don't post whenever yo feel like, I mean you post in the order that you gave you characters, for exaple the order as of now is me(Hikari Tenshi), then XXxMaximuMXXx, then Crimson Rose, Then Kelyn, sorry if you misunderstood...)

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 05:56:20 PM »
((I understood. but neither your nor Max were on))

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 07:31:09 PM »
Name: Crimson Fury
Class: Dark Knight
Race: tiger demon
Alliance: chaotic evil
Appearance/Background: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/gogets5/Snapshot_001.jpg An evil demon who seeks nothing but total control over the whole world. It is rumored he once was in fact a messenger sent by the Gods to tell those to change their ways that had fallen short of the god's will, however the people rebuked him and casted him out into the darkness.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »
walks out into the fresh air and buys a new set of arrows. then sits on the park wall to rethink things over

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:05 AM »
After buying her arrows she goes into the pub that she has seen the two men go into and sat down at the bar thing to buy a drink