The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Galian Crusades  (Read 4061 times)

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
Re: The Galian Crusades
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 01:03:18 PM »
keeping her head down low, as to not make people look a her  and she trudged thorught the road to the pub once more

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 04:58:32 PM »
((Uuuuh max i was suppose too post....its a round robin RP so now ima have to wait till Fang posts again......))
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I'm Not Insane, Just Mentally Hilarious.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Your Nightmare >:3
    • Awards
  • Species: Cabbit
  • Coloring: Black, White and Neon Green
  • Height: 5'10''
  • Weight: 121.8 lb
  • Build: Hourglass
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Formally Known as Danta
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 05:10:38 PM »
Orders a drink and sits at the bar sipping it slowly, she closed her closed and perked her ears so and listened carefully to the people in the pub mumbled in drunken tones

• Signature art by: Me (Danta)
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~
Add Me On Skype: TangoPhynix

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »
Kelyn yawned it was getting dark and she was going to find something to do. She passed a few buildings she usually hung out with with the small specific and picky group of friends she had,But they were all doing there own thing tonight. She put her up and tucked it under her hat; Jumping up on a small house's roof she gazed over the city trying to find some place that would be interesting to hang out at..

Offline knightfighter

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_Excalibur7
    • Awards
  • Species: tiger
  • Build: muscular
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 06:51:32 AM »
Crimson Fury walked into to his usual pub, as he did every time around this hour of night. There was a cold stillness as he entered the pub, for most of the comers there knew full well who he was, and what he was capable of doing to them if one happened to get on his bade side. Crimson Fury then found an empty sit right next to the bar, and ordered his normal drink, which a glass of straight vodka.
feat not death for I serve it
I fear not fear for i am it
[/url
Please help this egg live by clicking it

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 01:56:22 PM »
((ok so when do i go?))

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »
((It goes Tenshi,Max,Fang,Me,Knight))

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2008, 09:08:25 AM »
(( Hah, not to be mean or anything...But we going to have to wait FOREVER for tenshi to post in this topic...))
~ Im The Finger Down Your Spine When The Lights Go Out, Im The Bad Taste You Cant Get Rid Of , Im The Nightmare You'll Never Wake Up from - Me (Danta Bloodrayn) ~

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 08:48:11 PM »
((Well like the rules or whatever said that he posted. He hasnt been on in 2 days so it skips to Max))

Offline Sareen

• Satan's pet
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »
(( He was on today or yesterday....Or both O.o))

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »
((Bu he hasnt posted here in forever so it skips to max. if she doesnt post in two days then it goes to you))

Offline Arke

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Golden Retriever
  • Coloring: Golden :P
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Lanky
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 09:14:04 PM »
(( Well, since I'm technically not held to the pecking order yet, I'll throw in my post. ))

Answers to: Shadow
Class: Assassin
Race: Some type of feline, possibly a panther
Alliance: Highest bidder
Village: Unknown
Appearance/Background: Only the Gods knew what sorts of malignant instruments lay under the cloak of nothingness and blood, and even then there was room for doubt. Hood ever drawn, his face is concealed to those who would venture a look at the figure, save for the single faintly glowing orb that served as his left eye for the majority of his life. Claws ever extending and retracting, his gaze cold and full of dark intent, he moves from one town to the next to put his talents to use. And the ever-growing collection within his robes serves as a testament to that fact. Nearly everything he owns has been used to put an end to someone, and most have been imbued with the most primal of arcane magic, bound with the raw fury and despair of those they served to destroy. And one can never forget the countless souls freed from their mortal flesh by the most basic of weapons any feline is granted; his teeth, his claws, and his imagination.

A dark figure strides down the villages main street, looking for a place to rest. His dark cloak flows behind him, the sound of jingling metal faint but present. Was his wardrobe cliche? A bit perhaps, but he worked best at night, and the cloak rendered him all but invisible. The orange sun setting behind him made his arrival seem all the more ominous, though his mind was only on food and shelter at the moment. He paused only a moment before walking into the local pub, not bothering to read the sign. Aside from the muffled clanging of his unknown equipment, he made no sound as he approached the bar. As he asked the price for a room, his accent was immediately apparent. This was not his land, and only a fool would believe otherwise.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 09:35:52 PM »
(As well as myself. I'll join if it's ok with everyone else.)

Answers to: Serous
Class: Archer
Race: Feline, Panther or tiger
Alliance: none for now
Village: Aelms
Background/Appearance: Covered in pale clothing of unknown origin with dark embroidery, Serous wears a dark brown quill on her back with a longbow. Her brown hair is cut short, extending to the nape of her neck in straight wisps. Her greenish blue eyes resemble that of a snakes in design. She wears no shoes as these are foreign where she comes from.

Serous stole into the town, glancing around hesitantly as she made her way to the pub, looking for a place to stay. Her bare feet were dirty and her coat was caked with dried red clay. It was so much, you could not tell her species but that she was feline-like. Her eyes were narrowed to slivers of black in greenish blue pools.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50:25 PM »
((So it goes like this right? Tenshi,Max,Me,Knight,Dave,and then Broken right? O.o?))

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 10:52:48 PM »
(I think so...)
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!