The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What would your fursona do? v2  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
What would your fursona do? v2
« on: January 02, 2024, 03:34:15 AM »
Been browsing through some of the old locked forum games and thought this would be a fun one to learn about people’s characters, especially as someone who isn’t very good at giving their fursonas actual personalities  @.@

You're given a situation and you have to say what your fursona would do, then give a new scenario.
An example is:
You order a drink at a cafe, but the barista gives you the wrong order, what do you do?

Lumi would awkwardly stand to the side, trying pitifully to get the baristas attention, before ultimately feeling bad,  giving up,  accepting what bee is given and leaving.

Here's the first situation:
You’re rushing home when you bump into someone, causing them to drop all their things on the ground. What do you do?
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
Re: What would your fursona do? v2
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 06:40:14 PM »
Hmmh~ I think Wuff-Wuff would be apologetic, secretly curse in his fist and help pick up the mesd  ^_^

You're at a party with a good friend who seems to know almost everyone there. Your friend chats freely and openly with a group of attendees, enticing them with great and funny stories, when suddenly he/she turns to you and asks "come, what about you! Tell us a story  ;)". The crowd looks your way in anticipation. What do you do?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 09:18:42 PM »
Iso would excitedly take the opportunity to go on a long rambling journey with a million twists and turns! Half the audience would drop off, the other half entranced. It would have multiple winding plot lines drawing to a huge conclusion!  ^_^

Scenario: You’re by yourself on a long lift (/elevator) journey, when it suddenly stops and the doors don’t open :o. What do you do?
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 07:21:09 AM »
I guess Aaron would panic at first, trying out the telephone or intercom to see if anyone would answer.
If no one, would attempt to open the door.
If doesn't work, would just wait, assuming it's a power outtage,  until it comes back.

scenario - you been working for hours  on a term paper, quite long and complicated. A playful pet cat/dog jumps on the keyboard deleting all your hard work. You realize you don't have a backup, and it's due the next morning.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 01:57:47 AM »
Beewee would likely stare at the screen in disbelief for probably the next day or so, completely missing the deadline, then xe'd likely just stare at the teacher whenever they'd bring it up.

Situation:
You’re on your final chance working at restaurant - any slips ups and you’re fired. You’ve sent off a plate of food with an ingredient that was meant to removed and you don’t know if the person is allergic to it or anything. What do you do?
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 03:13:53 AM »
Aaron/Firox would panic, and hopes for nothing bad to happen. He'd be full of nerves and try to continue with the next meal on order, hoping that the expediter  doesn't swear at him like Gordon Ramsey.

scenario -  you have an important meeting, you set your alarm wrong such as instead of setting for 6am to 6pm.  By the time you wake up, you only have 15 minutes until appointment time.  Not dressed, showered, hygiene, or even breakfast.  Say, it takes you that amount of time to reach your appointment destination.
the part I forgot earlier, What would your fursona do?
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 09:18:43 AM »
Oh gosh, not being clean is my fursona's biggest weakness! I think Wuff-Wuff would call, stating that the traffic is reeeeeaaal bad and that he'll be around 10mins late. Then he'd jump in the shower and rush to the appointment, smelling nicely.

Your Fursona who is currently living with other people (parents, spouse, friend, whatever) suddenly finds out, on a friday, that they have the whole house for themselves over the weekend. What does your fursone do?

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 04:11:33 PM »
Knowing that I'll be alone, guess I'll have a 'party of one'
Order a single pizza, and play thrash Music very loud.  *giggles* 
Such a rare chance. 

Scenario -  As you rush in excited to your home with a newer purchase, your ears, top of head, shoulders, lower back, or tail, knocks down an expensive  hand crafted vase belonging to one of your ancestors, impossible to replace, and very dear   to your heart, and your entire family.
What would your fursona do?
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2024, 06:35:33 PM »
Lumi would panic and sweep the pieces under a rug. But when bee’s family asks her if she’s seen it, bee would fess up and spend alll day trying to glue the bits together - apologising a million times.

Situation:
You’re enjoying a pizza with your friends when you go to reach for another slice, and see there’s only one left! What would your fursona do?
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2024, 10:17:51 PM »
Aaron/Firox will easily reach for the pizza, and pretend that no one saw him,  just enjoy it.
If someone asks, he will deny it was him. Hoping to get away with it.

Scenario - while helping to take care of some younger ones, either alone or with friends, and you promised to make some fresh cookies (either by hand or the ones prepared to break up and bake), now with a room  of excited children for cookies, and you realize that the cookies are burnt. No more in the fridge if you used the  prepared 'break up and bake' or out of ingredients if you made them by hand.  Store is only about twenty minutes walking.
What would your fursona do?
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 11:54:18 AM »
I think, after the initial panic and horror of realising there might be a room full of crying children if  no plate of edible cookies is presented, Wuff would tell the kids they need to win at a game first, called eyes closed counting! Yes they all must count to....

hang on let me calculate this: so let's say Wuff takes the car which would cut down the time to get to the store to around 5 - 10 mins, then buying and getting back would take another 10 mins, so we're at around 25 mins which gives us...

Counting to 1500!
He'd then probably realise the impossibility of this and just say they have to go on a cookie quest ^^;

Scenario - Your fursona starts a project and is intensely passionate about it. Since it's quite a big project your fursona asks for the help of a friend who helps a lot at the start, but then suddenly stops replying for 5 days straight. What does your fursona do?

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2024, 11:20:59 AM »
My fox fursona finishes the project on their own and sells it as their own idea, the project might get successful and the friend who initially worked on the project might want credit and there'd be a big legal battle about it.

My tiger sona would abandon the project and check to see if the friend was ok.

----

An alien invasion has started on earth, and the human resistance is looking for a leader and have chosen your FURSONA. How does your fursona lead the resistance against this existential threat?
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2024, 11:35:08 AM »
.. This is just a tuesday, for Zara. He attunes himself to the chaos force, cracks his neck, and then grumbles - "Seriously, again!?" He's had experience in leading, he keeps a calm, cool mind... Then TOTALLY freaks out, the second he's behind closed doors!  :P He calls on his twin brother, who takes charge under him - he was always much more better at these things; he'd been the one to claim their birthright, anyways  :o But, surely, without realising it, Zara had the confidence and skills to lead the resistance into a victory; his twin only ushered him to have the confidence to act on his own, which ultimately saved everybody's bacon!  X3

~~~~~~

Uh oh; it's that time again. Your fursona needs to get blood taken! How do they cope? Are they fine, or are they freaking out!? Are they a fainter?!? I hope they've eaten and drank water today!

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2024, 11:48:41 AM »
 :o Oh gosh! He'd definitely panic, but try to hide it! He'd try and talk kindly with the nurses and make them pity him so that they're gentle  XD then after a climax of anxiety think "oh hey, that wasn't so bad  ^_^ "

----------------------------------------------------------

A new pandemic has broken out (yaaay  :'( ) the government issues the demand to stay in doors for 4 weeks, giving your fursona a month off from work (yaaaay  :3 ) what does your fursona do?

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 11:24:24 AM »
Beewee would learn a million new hobbies, and spent a large amount of time starting at xir wall  :P

Scenario: Your best friends birthday is today - but it completely slipped your mind, and you forgot to get them a present! You still have a few hours until you see them - what would your fursona do?
-the boingo (xe/xir)