The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: You can transform into any animal that ISN'T your sona, what do you choose?  (Read 3172 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
What animal would you transform into, we can assume it's either animal intelligence or anthro with human intelligence, it can't be your sona and if you have multiple sonas it can't be any of your sonas.

My sonas are Fox and Tiger (and I have a wolf character now) so....

For real animal-like intelligence, I would say I'd transform into a cat, because they live pretty good lives and cats are adorable, I think they're not as intelligent as dogs so I'd be less likely to get lonely if my owner has to work. I'm also more independent, and can just chill on my own, being a cat would be cool.

For Anthro intelligence I'd say otter. I dunno, I've always liked otters, they're cute and I like the water.

What about you?
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Ooh.. Tricky question! My sonas are a wolf, and an echidna... So I would have to choose...
If I am to be a real animal, I would want to be a crow! I find it fascinating to watch them; they are quite clever, and a real dab-hand with those claws and beaks. Incredibly sociable, so I would always have other crows to be around - yes, I am quite extroverted! Plus, I wonder, it must feel incredible to soar through the sky.

Anthro.. I would love to be a platypus - they are quite sweet! Those coats they have look so warm, I wonder if I would always be cozy!

ZARA-RA!!

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
(that's true, and I know since I have two cats living with me)

All of my sonas recently have been Pokemon, more specifically the Eeveelutions, and in the past had a snow leopard sona too which I slowly turned it into an Espeon (Pokemon for those who don't know it, based on an Abyssinian cat to me). 

If I  where to choose another, real life species that isn't a fox or feline.  I'd pick a Polar Bear.  slowly been liking bears in general, but the design of the snowy white Polar Bear   is on my top favorites  by design.  I can imagine keeping warm in the cold winter climates, but living so far in the Arctic north might get lonely at times. My second favorite bear would likely be the grizzly bear.

If I get the chance to be a non real life animated character,  I haven't had fun with, would be Gatomon from digimon series.  I might not know much about the series, but the many times I seen Gatomon's design, I loved it.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Ves

• Avid Aardvark
  • hiya folks!
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: isopod
  • Coloring: Green
  • Build: Cuddly
  • Currently: Chilling
I’d have to agree with Zara for crow for the real animal - they’re such little guys!
They’ve got to be my favourite birds, and i’djust love to know what flying is like, they’re so clever as well.
Did you know they mate for life? Not quite my pace but it is adorable to see them preening eachother  ^_^
(I do want to make a jackdaw sona, but I haven’t yett so I think it still counts - maybe I’d be a carrion crow instead)

As for anthro, hmm that’s a little harder, I’d say maybe tiger - cute but powerful  >:3
  • Signature art by: me :)
-the boingo (xe/xir)

Sonas: Lumi - teal house cat | Beepy/Beewee - black house cat | Iso - green isopod | Juniper - blond house cat (it’s a little crowded in here isn’t it)

"Look at you. Sailing through the air majestically. Like an eagle. Piloting a blimp." - GLaDOS (Portal 2)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
Ooh.. Tricky question! My sonas are a wolf, and an echidna... So I would have to choose...
If I am to be a real animal, I would want to be a crow! I find it fascinating to watch them; they are quite clever, and a real dab-hand with those claws and beaks. Incredibly sociable, so I would always have other crows to be around - yes, I am quite extroverted! Plus, I wonder, it must feel incredible to soar through the sky.

Anthro.. I would love to be a platypus - they are quite sweet! Those coats they have look so warm, I wonder if I would always be cozy!

With a platypus you have a secret poison weapon too!  So that would be cool!

(that's true, and I know since I have two cats living with me)

All of my sonas recently have been Pokemon, more specifically the Eeveelutions, and in the past had a snow leopard sona too which I slowly turned it into an Espeon (Pokemon for those who don't know it, based on an Abyssinian cat to me). 

If I  where to choose another, real life species that isn't a fox or feline.  I'd pick a Polar Bear.  slowly been liking bears in general, but the design of the snowy white Polar Bear   is on my top favorites  by design.  I can imagine keeping warm in the cold winter climates, but living so far in the Arctic north might get lonely at times. My second favorite bear would likely be the grizzly bear.

If I get the chance to be a non real life animated character,  I haven't had fun with, would be Gatomon from digimon series.  I might not know much about the series, but the many times I seen Gatomon's design, I loved it.

Being a polar bear would be pretty awesome, cause you're so big, unfortunately your habitat is kinda going away. Hey maybe you can go to Alaska or the North Pole one day and see one in person!

I’d have to agree with Zara for crow for the real animal - they’re such little guys!
They’ve got to be my favourite birds, and i’djust love to know what flying is like, they’re so clever as well.
Did you know they mate for life? Not quite my pace but it is adorable to see them preening eachother  ^_^
(I do want to make a jackdaw sona, but I haven’t yett so I think it still counts - maybe I’d be a carrion crow instead)

As for anthro, hmm that’s a little harder, I’d say maybe tiger - cute but powerful  >:3

Tiger is the right choice, one of my two sonas is a tiger so always approved with me!
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline L1am

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Liam's Museum
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: Green and Brown
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Balling 😎
Squirrel
Specifically a grey squirrel because they are less territorial.
(I was also thinking a black bear)

for anthro probably a deer.

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
@Zora, first off sorry, I think in two other topics typed down Zara. Not sure which one is it. Narrator reads them identical.
Crows are so much fun to hear, in the summer time  five hang out  near the windows in our home, and wait for pieces of food.
Normally wouldn't feed wild life, but they do eat the left over bread that none in my family like.   My family is of Mexican origin, so we tend to eat more tortillas than bread.
(bad music pun coming)  Also would be fun to join with three other crows, and then we can call ourselves The Black Crows and play that 'High Head Blues' song all day.

On topic - if I could pick a bird to turn into, would likely pick my favorite based on design that is, the Osprey. They look amazing, and only seen them in documentaries on the Discovery channel, Animal Planet, and few youTube videos.

Another that came to mind, really love the design of them, would be the Orb-Weaver Spider, they look so amazing, and green body colored, and make such large awesome looking webs.  I did temporarily use one in April 1st, 2017 as an April  Fool's joke.

@Anoni
yes, sadly it's true for the polar bears, they are slowly reaching that extinction level, especially with the glaciers receding, and likely might not survive to the next ice age, in another hundred thousand years.

Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
  • Weight: 11 pounds as a cat. Catperson form is 115 pounds.
  • Build: Fluffy and long hair.
My fursona is a cat.

In regards to mythical animals Id choose a tazelwurm.

Actual animals...I'd choose a snake.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
Goodness  :D never heard of Tazelwurm before, that's pretty cool.

Mine is a dog, so I'd choose Duck  ^_^ I love ducks, they're so cute.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
  • Species: Polar Bear
  • Coloring: White, with black spots on my eyes
  • Currently: Hoping to meet new people
I'd actually go with a sheep. Sheep are cuddly, soft and very placid.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
Re: You can transform into any animal that ISN'T your sona, what do you choose?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2024, 12:08:06 PM »
Sheep are great  ^_^ they have the ultimate fluffiness