The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kai Draycott New Fur from Mansfield  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Kai Draycott

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolfie
Kai Draycott New Fur from Mansfield
« on: June 23, 2022, 10:24:33 PM »
Heyyyyyy Wolfies my name is Kai Draycott I'm a 21 year old wolf from Mansfield UK.

I love to be a fur and I'm looking at getting my very first fursuit so I can attend furry cons and meet all you lovely people :P

I'm 5'6 so I can fit in pretty much any fursuit I'm so excited I just need to save up for one.

I'd love to meet some of you furs in person and now that the world has gone back to being somewhat normal I can now start looking at FurCons in Nottinghamshire or even Mansfield.

So yeah that's pretty much me Kai Draycott the Silver Wolf feel free to reply here for my socials I'd love to start making a name for myself within the Furry Fandom :)

Offline Weaver

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Kai Draycott New Fur from Mansfield
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 06:38:15 PM »
Hello there, welcome aboard! I don't think fursuits are mandatory for furcons generally. They're super expensive so most of us don't own one.

Offline feathery

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2022, 03:55:25 AM »
Welcome! Agreed, suits are needed for cons though if you like the idea of being in character or trying something new then i can say from experience its fun, though never go alone, big mistake i made, just words of wisdom! Welcome again though.

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 04:47:58 PM »
Good luck in getting your fursuit  ^_^ You might find yourself spending a lot of time outside of suit - I was a fur for five years before getting my first suit from Blue Fox Fursuits. It's always worth going to furmeets in and out of suit, to get a feel for things before diving headfirst into a convention! Welccome to the forums.

ZARA-RA!!