The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Labyrinth  (Read 6734 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: The Labyrinth
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2022, 11:41:12 PM »
"What the hell is this s***...?" Travis asked no one in particular. He thought status and waited to see what happened.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2022, 09:35:51 PM »
"I'm getting tired of this I"M NOT A GAME CHARACTER!!! WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE HERE I WANT OUT AS A... " She paused for a second and thought 'exit game'
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2022, 12:09:38 AM »
"It appears we're in much more danger than I first anticipated," Trizzick said, staring at where the door once was. "We may be the playthings of some greater unknown." The Moth then pointed at the golden crabs with his staff, "Given that our captors have already tried to kill us, I would assume that the crabs over there are not friendly. I recommend we keep our distance." He nodded towards Blackburn, "Given that my powers were tampered with, I suspect that your guns were too."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2022, 08:22:21 AM »
Blackburn sneered at the large gilded crustaceans. Without a word, he drew the first of his pistol pairs, took aim and pulled the triggers. He was rewarded only with a damp ‘plak’, as hammers met the wet powder. With a dissatisfied grunt, the pirate holstered the pistols, only to draw the next pair. Again, he was awarded an ignominious slap of useless gunpowder. Stubborn as he was, Blackburn drew upon his last pair of pistols, trying them again. When no thunderous clash met his efforts, the raccoon swore loudly.
“Me blade was confiscated, as it were, by me treacherous crew. Patience would see me powder dried, but t’would seem these glimmering beasts seek to make a meal of us.” Blackburn gestured at the crabs, looking a little worried at their stature. “I wager the two of ye don’t have a spare blade a’tween ye?”

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2022, 11:37:04 PM »
*** Team 1 ***
Upon Kelsey thinking the phrase a message would appear in her view
Unable to fulfill request.
Reasons:
Insufficient power
Goals not met

Travis would see: See attachment

*** Team 2 ***

Despite Malcolm's attempts to kill the crabs they were unharmed as a field of blue energy covered their bodies, completely negating all harm. One of the crabs calmly walked up to Malcolm and in its claws was a small wooden box, the crab held the box up to Malcolm as if it wanted him to take it. The other crabs also calmly walked up to Trizzick and Blackburn holding out small boxes of their own.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2022, 02:42:58 AM »
"I cannot believe that your first instinct upon seeing another creature is to choose violence," Trizzick said, irritated. "I said I assumed they were dangerous, and to keep our distance. Not to attack them unprovoked." He sighed, "I suppose knowing that these creatures are invulnerable is valuable information, although alarming in of itself. We may as well take the boxes, I don't think 'no' is an answer here with their power and the lack of ours."

The Moth took the box, then started examining it for anything possibly dangerous. Then, once satisfied that the box wasn't rigged with some kind of trap, slowly opened it whilst keeping it away from his face at arm's length, unless he had indeed spotted something suspicious.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2022, 09:54:09 PM »
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN INSUFFICENT POWER!" Kelsey Shouted stomping her feet on the ground, shooting the ground with both of her pistols then using her jet pack to scorch the ground with the flames, making any attempt to break something, "WHOSE THE ADMIN HERE I WANT TO KNOW!!"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2022, 06:25:13 AM »
Blackburn, with box in paws, could only watch as the pistol buried itself slightly into the soft sand. “Well, I suppose the powder’s ruined now.” He used a boot to dig the gun out, but returned his attention to the box. It seemed of a simple make, with nary a trap set within. Shrugging, the pirate opened the box, throwing the lid wide. “I must apologize for the hostilities. Yon beasts bear great resemblance to the aurucrabs of the Lesser Cantuk Islands. Lost many a body to them back in me rum-running days.”