The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Labyrinth  (Read 810 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
Re: The Labyrinth
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2022, 11:27:47 PM »
"This place seems safe enough." She looked up and saw... nothing: just an infinite space leading up into the sky, no sun, no moon, no stars. "Uhh, how is there light without a sun?"
Suddenly, without warning, 3 lions came out of the nearby tall grass and charged at them. They split up and each went for a different target.
"I spoke too soon." She reached into the envelope again and hoped for a weapon. She pulled out a Khopesh that seemed to be heated to red hot temperature. After briefly examining the blade, she turned and swiftly executed the lion attacking her with a few well aimed slices.

Mature Lion Defeated
50 EXP Awarded

"Uhh... Ok?"
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2022, 12:45:00 AM »
When the second lion attacked Travis, he instinctively reached into his envelope and pulled out a Katana. Dodging the first attack, he drew it and immediately sliced across the Lion's side. The lion roared in pain, and Travis was quick to jump on the attack, putting the Lion down before it could attack again.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2022, 04:09:34 AM »
Kelsey jumped ontop of the lion, as it charged towards her, riding on it's back as it thrashed around trying to throw her off, "WHOA BOY!" She said trying to calm the thing down as it continued to thrash around....
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 04:17:53 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 1 year
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2022, 04:24:28 AM »
Travis would see a message appear in his vision.
Mature Lion Defeated
50 EXP Awarded
As Kelsey rode the lion it quickly calmed down and laid down, this is when Kelsey also saw a message
Mature Lion Tamed
25 EXP Awarded
After seeing the others had taken care of the lions, Spade sat down and took out a water bottle to drink.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2022, 04:32:55 AM »
"What the %7!! was that?" Kelsy asked letting her lion sit down as she got off and took off her helmet rubbing her sleeve on the visor, she then reached into the envelope and pulled out a big piece of meat and fed it to her tamed lion, patting it on the head gently.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13