The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Labyrinth  (Read 6763 times)

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chimera
  • Currently: Shuffling
The Labyrinth
« on: October 24, 2021, 10:16:09 PM »
You wake up in a padded room with 2 other people and are told you are going to take part in a game, the object of the game; escape the
labyrinth.
Rules:
1.) Three people per team (I will be in team 1, the next 2 posters will also be in team 1, the 4th 5th and 6th are in team 2, so on so forth.)
2.) There is no reward for escaping as this is a RP, not an actual game.
Let the game begin.

"Urrgh, where am I?" As Spade looked around she quickly realized that she didn't know where she was. She stood up and saw that she wasn't alone...
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: The Labyrinth
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 12:36:32 AM »
Sitting up near a corner was a tiger with a standard fur pattern, holding his head. "Ugh... now where the hell am I?" He looked over at Spade. "And who the hell are you? I don't remember you being on my ship."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 03:49:50 PM »
"Why are you two here? What the sithspit am I doing here?" Asked a Mandalorian Fox as she got up rubbing the back of her neck as she put her helmet on.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2022, 01:32:32 AM »
"Calm down both of you, you're not in any danger... at least I don't think you are." Looking around the room I notice 2 things, a door and a keypad.
The tree of knowledge is forever a sapling, as no one can know all the universe has to offer.

'A society the separates their scholars from their warriors will have their thinking done by cowards and their fighting done by fools'

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 01:38:39 AM »
"That isn't exactly comforting," the Tiger growled. He noticed the keypad. "Shot in the dark - maybe the keypad has an easy code to open the door?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2022, 03:35:41 AM »
"And how would you know?" the Mandalorian fox asked smashing her fist into the wall trying to see if they had to smash their way out "I'm perfectly calm, unless you think someone wondering where they are is not being calm." She finished walking over to the keypad "This seems oddly primitive she said typing in a few numbers followed by a error like beep.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 12:15:44 AM »
Something about this keypad seemed to just... make sense to her. I rapidly punch in a sequence of numbers before a ding was heard and the door swung open. That wasn't the only thing that happened though, as soon as the door opened and revealed a grassy field a hissing filled the air as yellow gas started to drop from the ceiling. "Oh no, we need to get out now!" she said before running through the doorway.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2022, 01:10:17 AM »
"Damn it to hell...!" the Tiger cursed as he dashed out the door. "Could you maybe try NOT getting us killed?!"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2022, 03:19:16 PM »
"I knew i should have gotten the seal version of this suit." Kelsey grumbled, running out and then pulling out a blaster pistol and shooting into the room to see if the gas was explosive, which althoguh a dangerous idea, would at least prevent it from leaking out.

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2022, 08:00:30 PM »
Unfortunately for Kelsey, as she tried to activate her blaster pistol, nothing happened.
"Come on! Get out here!" Spade yelled as the yellow gas continued to fill the room...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2022, 08:18:08 PM »
"What is there something wrong with standing next to this odd structure?" Kelsy asked leaning against the outside wall of the room they had been in. "What the heck is up with this place why does my blaster not work? Is there some sort of damper field or something here?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2022, 11:00:09 PM »
"I'm more interested in how the hell we got here," the Tiger asked. "And how the hell we can leave."

Offline Queen_of_Spades

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2022, 02:42:14 AM »
Spade didn't respond to them as she had found something rather interesting, it a sign and written on it in bold letters were the words:

WELCOME TO THE LABYRINTH CHALLENGERS
                                                                                FIRST ZONE: GRASSY PLAINS.

Upon reading the sign 3 envelopes dropped from seemingly thin air, each envelope had a name on it, one of which was her name. When she tried to open the other 2 no amount of force could open it so she just called the other's and looked at her envelope. Inside was a seemingly limitless space, one much to big to fit the proportions of the envelope. Inside this space there were multiple items including: Rations, water bottles, a water purifier, a sleeping bag, a tent, and finally an odd glowing crystal.
"What the heck?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2022, 12:38:49 AM »
"The hell is this...?" the tiger grumbled as he snatched out of the air the envelope with the name "Travis" on it. He examined the envelope with a frown. "The hell am I supposed to do with this?" he asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2022, 01:21:32 AM »
"judging by the interdimensional storage, keep it, I'd guess." Kesley replied.