The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Furry world of nature...  (Read 20778 times)

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: A Furry world of nature...
« Reply #405 on: April 27, 2008, 01:35:21 AM »
(Kurayami is with us too)

He struggled down the narrow path, ever cautious. The redish medicine Kura had given him seemed to set his stomach at ease but he was still bleeding. Suddenly he heard a loud rumble and looked back only to notice the wall was moving, pushing torward the ledge. is eyes widened and he began to run as fast as he could down the stretch. "How.. long iss.. this" he puffed seeing no end in sight not sure he was going to make it. He cringes as he ran, his wounds opening back up from the run. He felt dizzy but kept going, the path barely wider then him now. Finally a end was in sight and he put everything he could into it and leaped as the wall nearly pushed him off the edge. He laid there trying to catch his breath. Though he was naturally built for speed, he had never had to run so fast.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #406 on: April 27, 2008, 03:42:26 AM »
(Thanks Tezztor)

Kurayami followed Tezztor down the path, shocked when the wall began moving. The black cat got down on all fours, running shortly behind Tezztor down the long stretch. She could see he was having a little more trouble than she was, seeing as he was injured still. Unfortunately she could not do anything to help his wounds until...or if they made it to the end of this ridiculously long pathway. Tezztor had already leaped across, the end was coming up quickly and she could feel wall literally on her heels. She was praying her idea would work, other wise she would be turned into cat pizza. Kurayami swiftly jumped up, allowing the wall to push her until it reached the end, then at the right moment she leaped off to safety. She stumbled next to Tezztor and looked at his wounds. "Sit still, I'm going to wrap your wounds...and don't protest or I will sedate you...." she said sternly as she took out some medical bandages and antiseptic ointment she had made from her bag. Kurayami swiftly and skillfully applied the medicated ointment to the bandages and began wrapping his wounds.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: April 27, 2008, 09:26:28 AM »
Tezztor looked around lazily as he laid his head against the wall. He didnt even try to resist being patched up. Unable to see through the double vision he sniffed the air. "One iss missing." he mentioned. "Attica did not follow us. Perhapss the stone wall will reset for her to come through. Also that chameleon is back there as well." The dressing on his wounds relaxed him a bit and he dozed off.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #408 on: April 27, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »
((Alias is Attica))

Kurayami finished dressing Tezztors' wounds, tying the bandages tightly so they would not come undone. She rubbed her temples and sighed as she leaned back against a wall. "The only thing we can do now is wait." the feline said to herself.
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: April 27, 2008, 05:00:42 PM »
(Im aware, but her RP for this thread Attica didnt follow us regardless :P)

Tezztor dreamt, he was back in his village with his people. Delicately built and decorated huts that covered raptor nests littered the town. Through town a water flow twinkled against the morning light. Raptors strode everywhere, some carrying meat for the supply hut while others further off practiced combat tehcniques. Most raptors about were males, tending to the needs of their pregnant mates. He walked through town, like a stranger in a fantasy world. He came to a hut he recognized by its special markings and peeked inside. A female form looked up at him, eyes sparkling she smiled and got up to embrace him. Suddenly the day turned to night and the entire village was on fire. Eggs broken everywhere and demons flying and rampaging about. A few raptor soldiers killing off in the distance. The gates to the town were being sieged upon by something very large. *Boom* over and over as the creature smashed against them. Suddenly they whipped open and a large demonic overlord raged in, roaring a earth shattering roar...

Tezztor awoke at that very moment. He looked about nervously. Noticing Kura still sitting against a wall across from him. "How long wass I out? Couldn't of been long."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 05:19:01 PM by Dispsosaurus »

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #410 on: April 27, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
You weren't out for that long, Tezztor.  But be prepared.  Your next task is close at hand, and you are more familiar with it than you may think...

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: April 27, 2008, 08:18:41 PM »
"Sen is right, you were only out for about a half hour....but we should wait for Attica...I wouldn't want her to be left too far behind..." Kurayami said, her eyes closed and her arms crossed. "Staying in a group would be wisest at the moment..."

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #412 on: April 28, 2008, 01:35:22 PM »
((am i too l8te to piost))

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »
(It's never too late to post.)

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #414 on: April 28, 2008, 05:09:52 PM »
((ok so were are we...))

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #415 on: April 28, 2008, 08:48:01 PM »
(Attica is still in the first room and me and you are at the end. The pit was a shortcut.)
She sat on the ground beside the tome, annoyance making her wings crackle and her tail lash backwards and forwards. "come on, Att, you can do it..." She muttered, clicking her claws together patiently.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2008, 09:12:57 PM »
Attica stood to her feet, clenching her fists as tears still streamed down her cheeks. Though she could care less, she realized how selfish she would be for taking her life; because though losing herself wouldn't bother her, she was sure that it would affect the others somehow. She walked through the door. As she went inside, it instantly slammed shut, and the wall behind her began to move quickly. She jumped onto it and pushed off with her legs, using her wings to shoot her across the endless spread before the wall could catch up to her. Landing with the others, she wiped her eyes, still upset from the room before.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: April 28, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
"Now it gets interesting..." She whispered, closing her eyes and straining her ears.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: May 03, 2008, 01:39:29 PM »
Tezztor looked over, his vision still blurry but he knew who it was. "Nice that you made it." he said. He felt worn and beat and it hurt to move. He just wanted to lie there. If only he knew about that power Sen said he'd have stored inside, maybe it would be helpful. Suddenly he thought of the dagger and pack he left behind, which had a cloth with her scent on it. He could never leave it behind. He tried to get up, but simply collapsed.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2008, 01:58:56 PM »
"Rest. Attica, hurry up...You're almost there..." Sam whispered, voice carrying across the long corridors to them both.
Your Worst Nightmare