The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Furry world of nature...  (Read 20781 times)

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
Re: A Furry world of nature...
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2008, 01:52:51 AM »
Kurayami took a deep breath and stepped out towards the figure of her adopted sibling. She knelt down down to her level and placed her hands on her younger sisters' shoulders.

"You left me in that house to die. You let the flames burn me to death as you wept pitifully on the floor."

Kurayami embraced her, holding her tightly. "I tried....I tried my best to save you Zansa, I really did. But I couldn't. I'm so sorry...ever since that day I always blamed myself....but it was never my fault....it was no one's fault but Akuma's. He set fire to our home that night. So please don't blame me nee-chan...if I could go back and stop it I would....so please....forgive me...." the shadow girl slowly returned the hug.

"...I forgive you nee-san...thank you..." she said as she faded away.

Kurayami collapsed, her hands gripping the ground as a single tear rolled off her cheek. "Good bye Zansa, let your soul rest peacefully...
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline Sen

• Forest Guardian
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Squishydoll by Rigor, animated by FurryLAE
    • My IMVU homepage
    • Awards
  • Species: Canis Lupis Arctos (Arctic Wolf/ White Wolf/ Polar Wolf)
  • Coloring: I'm all white, but the color of my wings depends on my mood... the color of my eyes changes with my wings, too. The eyes are usually blue, though.
  • Height: 6'4"
  • Weight: 175 lbs
  • Build: Lean and athletic, but not to the extreme body-builder type.
« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2008, 02:08:04 AM »
Closure... That is the key to move forward in life...  Accepting your past faults and doing your best to learn from them and build upon them...  This is what one must do to gain new life...

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2008, 04:34:02 AM »
Tezztor stared at the shadowed figure, tears welled up in his eyes. "If only I had been there I could've saved you." he growled, in furiated. "My foolish pride took me from you then they took you from me. The demonss." A look of bloodthirst came over him, he roared at the shade. "Foul demons took you from me. No matter how many I slew that night, they jusst kept attacking. I failed to keep them from you. It should've been me." he knelt to the ground, broken, pounding his fist upon the rock then stopped.

He walking up to the shade reaching out to touch her chin. "I hunted them down, killed mosst of their kind with the demon's bane destroying their very soulss. I killed most of them.... "his voice trailed off as one of his eyes turned to Attica. He shook his head "No, if I turn to bloodlust I will be no better. My love would never want it that way" As soon as he said that the shade grabbed his wrist and he felt a horrible magic course through him, making him feel the bloodlust and pain he had felt that night. He tried to fight it without success. Struggling he reached into his pack and pulled out the demon's bane. " Demonss might of taken her but they will not take me" he said as he plunged the dagger deep into his own chest. The shade vanished that instant leaving Tezztor reeling on his hands and knees. "My faith.. has been tested." he said smirking as he coughed up blood.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2008, 10:54:40 AM »
In her own fog, Attica barley noticed Tezztor as he stabbed himself through his chest. She had no clue how to move past this part of her past; she was not wanted, and it truly did bother her... It always had. She reached out, her hands barely catching the shaded angel's hand. She turned and looked to Attica, tears in her eyes, "I couldn't keep you, my dear. The angels would not accept you, and I could not kill you as your father wanted. I figured at least being banished to Earth would give you a chance to live." Attica nodded at her mother's words as the demon behind her disappeared into nothing. "He doesn't know that you live. I told him you were dead."

She stepped forward, hugging her mother. "I understand." she said emotionlessly... "It was what was best." Her heart was heavy though she knew her mother was trying to do the best for her, the shade disappearing as she held it. She dropped to her knees, breaking down mentally; restraining herself from throwing a tantrum. Tears streamed down her face as a hate for her father boiled in her blood. She slammed her fists on the ground, hating her father, hating herself, wishing she could have been a normal non-mixed child.

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Species: waolf < wolf fox cat
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
  • Height: 5ft.6
  • Weight: 7 1/2 stone
  • Build: slim,stubborn and feisty! <for fun
« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2008, 01:16:43 PM »
she steeped through the silence wondering where everybody else was, not sure how to react to the eerie silence

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2008, 08:20:43 PM »
In the lit room was an artifact Sam had never seen before. It appeared to be some kind of tome but with all the tests, it could also be an illusion. She growled, reaching forward to grab it.
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2008, 11:02:13 PM »
Tezztor struggling, gasping and feeling dizzy. Blood was streaming out of his maw. He sat back and pulled the dagger from his chest and looked up torward the ceiling. "No starss" he said weakly, "No starss to guide me, how we will she know to find me." He looked around, eyes out of focus with double vision. "What a horrible place to die, in a cave so far from home" he thought out loud no completely sure of how loud he was talking. He gritted his teeth and went to stand up but fell to his knees. He tries again and fell again. He grabbed the pack off his back and threw it to the ground and tried to stand up again. "Not here" he said with a deathly kind of confidence.

Offline Nintai Tamashii

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • Why yes, I did draw this crappy avatar ^__^
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-Cat
  • Coloring: Black
  • Weight: 100lbs
  • Build: Tiny, thin and small chest
« Reply #397 on: April 21, 2008, 11:30:53 PM »
Kurayami looked over to Tezztor. Seeing him struggling so much she walked over to his side. She placed one hand on his shoulder, keeping him down. "You will only worsen your state if you keep trying. Here take this," She took a vial filled with a red liquid out of her bag for him. "It's not magic, it's made from healing herbs found in the forest. It will help you."
"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt, but how we survive is what makes us who we are." ~ Survive by Rise Against

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: black with white tips on ears and paws, tail slightly a dark musty red/black. tattos are dark blue and her eyes are deep blue unless she goes into a trance which means they go blue and red.
« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »
she ran over to broken and grabbed her paw"wait it could be dangerous"Wecould be ptting there lives in danger as well as your own"she quried rather bravely for eh own good.

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: April 22, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »
Tezztor took the mixture she handed him and opened the bottle. He looked at it for a second unsure, then drank it. "Thankss" he said feeling foolish. This was only the first test Sen had mentioned. Was he so weak that he almost died on the first? The thought made him completely uneasy. Seeing his love like that tore through him more then any blade could ever. Suddenly he didn't feel so mighty.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: April 22, 2008, 10:06:03 PM »
Looking at Maximum, Samantha took her hand away. "It isn't dangerous, i don't think. Sen wouldn't use anything like that here. He's much too smart for that. Besides, this is the end. We'll wait for the others if you'd like."
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline XXxMaximuMXXx

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • ~Playtime~*paw print*
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »
thankgoodness this place is giving me goosebumps"she shook her self and jumped from foot to foot on the spot

Offline Somebody

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: April 25, 2008, 12:39:41 AM »
Tezztor smirked, still blood comming out of his maw. Suddenly a passage opened nearby. "I guess... that is our cue" he said as he began to make his way out. Once through there was a long passage wraught with stalagmites and a pitfall on the left side. He looked down it curiously. "What kind of tesst awaits us here?" he wondered cautiously moving forward

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #403 on: April 25, 2008, 01:11:04 AM »
Attica was still slumped on the floor, swimming in frustration, releasing tears she had kept bottled up for so long. She felt weak and unworthy of Sen's high opinion of her. She didn't want to move one, couldn't move on. She hated herself as she had always found herself doing lately. She thought again of how she could take her own life with the blade that sat not too far from her. It had demon's bane after all.. She shook her head, pulling her knees to her chest and sitting in the floor, still as Tezztor moved onto the door. She had barely noticed it when it opened.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: April 26, 2008, 07:26:48 PM »
"Yea, and I'm a monkey's uncle. Hold on, Attica and Tezztor are on the way. They've got two more rooms." She glanced at the iron door on the other side of the room and sighed. Attica, pull yourself together and keep going. You've got two more tests and you're home free. She thought, projecting it to the half demon.
Your Worst Nightmare