The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Gus’s Gallery  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Gushousekai195

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
Gus’s Gallery
« on: March 15, 2020, 01:33:59 AM »
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/gushousekai195/

Here's a fanart piece. It’s of heroicswordsman23's "Shining Mage," Starshard. A jack of all trades in magic, but a master of none, using her widely varied magical powers to save the day in Coast City!

Of all the many characters Etrian concieved, Starshard is my absolute favorite. She is definitely the hero I deserve and also the hero I need. <3

Starshard © heroicswordsman23 (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/heroicswordsman23)

Art © gushousekai195

Post Merge: March 15, 2020, 01:36:52 AM

This was gift art I made for a very close furiend of mine’s birthday last year.  It’s of his fursona setting up a beach volleyball game.

Aelius (c) aelius (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/aelius)

Art (c) gushousekai195

Post Merge: March 15, 2020, 01:38:21 AM

"All desire I have ever had for material wealth is now gone. I live off the fat of the land of my mind and pave the road of my life with bricks forged in the fires of my dreams. I am everything I ever wanted to be and nothing I would never want to be. I can do anything I have ever dreamt of doing and nothing I would never dare to try."

August Wilder, who calls himself Manifesto, has an extremely rare, but extremely powerful, superpower: Imagination Manifestation. With this power, Manifesto literally bring anything from his imagination into reality, have any abilities he would like to have, take on any form he would like, and then some.

Despite being near godlike and hardly a villain, Manifesto would rather dwell in his own pocket universe, which he created inside the closet of an abandoned house on the outskirts of the city, and live out the dreams he had since before his power awakened.

Post Merge: March 15, 2020, 01:39:36 AM

Fable Williams, known in the world of superheroism as Slowdive, is a self-proclaimed modern druid. Her prowess in the arcane arts is astonishing for someone as young as her. She is well known throughout Ireland, where she was born and trained to use magic, and has recently been making forays into the world beyond. Her name is thought to come from the rock band from England of the same name but others say it is derived from the transition from alertness into a mental trance; which is, simply put, a "slow dive." Slowdive is also very graceful and loves to dance, entrancing almost anyone who watches. Along with a custom-made Celtic dagger that she keeps on her right thigh, Slowdive also wields a steel staff which can be used for magic AND for physical combat. Another talent that Slowdive has is 15 years of martial arts training, especially with a bo staff. Any time she is in a situation where her magical powers are negated, she is indeed capable and fit enough to serve justice with her own fists, feet, and of course her trusty staff.

Post Merge: March 15, 2020, 01:42:24 AM

Right now, Manifesto is feeling like being fast and epic, so he demonstrates super speed.

Post Merge: March 15, 2020, 01:43:38 AM

Would you ever go to a laser tag arena where the players get to wear skintight superhero-esque outfits?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 07:45:56 PM by Gushousekai195 »

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Gus’s Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 01:58:36 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Gus! Thanks for sharing your art. I like your use of color.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Gushousekai195

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 06:11:11 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Gus! Thanks for sharing your art. I like your use of color.

You’re welcome.  I am glad you like it all.  ^_^

Post Merge: March 16, 2020, 06:12:24 AM

27-year-old Rona Elvheim (known to the public as Wyvern) is the leader of The Wyverns, the resident superhero team of Trondheim, Norway. Trained to be a ninja since the age of 7 (yes, she picked it up that early in life) and also adept in chi manipulation and combat with a spear, Wyvern and her super-powered entourage go about the town and fight whatever evil hides in its dark corners. Wyvern is extremely adamant about defending the weak and will never back down from even the most horrific of adversaries. She's also rather stubborn for her own good.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 11:39:43 PM by Gushousekai195 »

Offline Gushousekai195

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 06:16:54 PM »

People who participate in Super Laser Tag are usually more athletic and nimble than regular laser tag players. These traits are the cornerstones of the sport.

You've seen a male Super Laser Tag player already. Here's a female player! Would you be on her team?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 07:47:26 PM by Gushousekai195 »

Offline John Red Beard

• Local Moderator
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 03:57:54 AM »
Question is, would she want me on her team? She looks a lot better at it than I would be.

You’ve definitely caught the day-glow look of a laser tag arena.
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline Gushousekai195

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 05:15:47 AM »
Question is, would she want me on her team? She looks a lot better at it than I would be.

You’ve definitely caught the day-glow look of a laser tag arena.

Thank you very much.

As long as you have fun, she wouldn’t refuse.

Offline Gushousekai195

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 11:41:35 PM »

This was an image I had in my head for quite a while. On March 20th, since I had no better place to go and no better thing to do, I decided to draw it. Here's heroicswordsman23's Starshard once again, posing pretty.

Starshard © heroicswordsman23 (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/heroicswordsman23)
Art © gushousekai195

Post Merge: April 06, 2020, 11:43:17 PM

This is what I originally intended to draw for Aelius's birthday last year. I had trouble getting the model in DAZ Studio (which I pose, light, and trace the body of; not cheating) to cooperate when posing it. On March 22nd, I decided to give it one more try and made it work. =D

Aelius © Aelius (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/aelius)
Art © Gushousekai195

Post Merge: April 06, 2020, 11:45:12 PM

On March 23rd, I blessed another superhero fur with some awesome fanart. Here, we have the badass and ever lovely Radiant, who belongs to SLaveDog554. Her powers are as follows and I quote:

- Generally enhanced condition (speed, senses, strength, etc, but still a street level hero)
- no aging
- remote viewing
- an enhanced form where she glows and gets stronger

Somebody really pissed her off. O_o

Radiant © SLaveDog554 (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/slavedog554)
Art © gushousekai195

Post Merge: April 06, 2020, 11:47:17 PM

I kept imagining SonicHomeboy's Lucy Martinez doing a somersault with a twist. Based on the art I've seen of her, she appears to be some sort of cyberpunk vigilante fighter, along with Eddie himself. Martial arts springs to mind looking at said art and, to me, what is awesome martial arts without a little acrobatics? I'm certain Lucy here is capable of it.

Lucy Martinez belongs to SonicHomeboy AKA Eddie the Wolf (https://www.furaffinity.net/user/sonichomeboy)

Art is by Gushousekai195
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 11:47:17 PM by Gushousekai195, Reason: Merged DoublePost »