The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Coming Catastrophe: The Search For The Guardians.(We were a bunch of idiots!  (Read 29259 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
*** Viktor's Mindscape ***

Impossible. Incredible. Those against whom Atauri fought through ages and protecting Darnassus lands now was in front of her. But even knowing it now, she couldn't kill him. Even though he was Lich King' servant, Atauri principle, as well as every elf, is to value a life of beastmen, was over everything and beyond. Only extreme conditions allow an elf to kill a furry, otherwise, the elf becomes an exile of its own nation. This is a rule all elves follow for one thousand years already. And considering Azeroth' fauna, it was reasonable. Besides, after everything Katmai has just seen, knowing Viktor is a dragon child, killing him would be an utter crime. An unforgivable sin which she would carry for all her life. Whoever those elves have been, she was different... and can't believe, that there was someone from her kind to make Viktor thinks so. It was beyond her understanding. Or the wolf wasn't controlling himself.

"Your hate is your weapon, but you can't control it. You let it control your mind. Why you don't let it to your soul and your heart?". The night elf said once she dropped to her knees, and took his hands in her arms, and continued with her typical soft, relaxed tone. Viktor soul wasn't corrupted at all. She felt like it was still pure and light. On another hand, his mind and his body simply torture his soul and thus making the wolf acting as every death knight does. But there was hope for him, he still could become a death knight, but only outside. "Nothing is completely lost, Viktor. You still can be a person whom everyone can love you for who you are. But you need to stop seeing the world through the darkness and let the light guide you. Listen to your heart always and you will learn, that there is always another way other than the brutality you're used to.."

Upon these words, the elf slowly kissed the wolf in his maw, trying to awake everything good he has and thus break up the darkness which was around his mind.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:54:52 AM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.

Impossible. Incredible. Those against whom Atauri fought through ages and protecting Darnassus lands now was in front of her. But even knowing it now, she couldn't kill him. Even though he was Lich King's servant, Atauri's principle, as well as every elf, is to value a life of beastmen, over everything and beyond. Only extreme conditions allow an elf to kill a furry, otherwise, the elf becomes an exile of its own nation. This is a rule all elves follow for one thousand years already. And considering Azeroth's fauna, it was reasonable. Besides, after everything Katmai has just seen, knowing Viktor is a dragon child, killing him would be an utter crime. An unforgivable sin which she would carry for all her life. Whoever those elves have been, she was different... and can't believe, that there was someone from her kind to make Viktor thinks so. It was beyond her understanding. Or the wolf wasn't controlling himself.

"Your hate is your weapon, but you can't control it. You let it control your mind. Why do you let it into your soul and your heart?". The night elf said once she dropped to her knees, and took his hands in her arms, and continued with her typical soft, relaxed tone. Viktor's soul wasn't corrupted at all. She felt like it was still pure and light. On another hand, his mind and his body simply tortured his soul and thus making the wolf acting as every death knight does. But there was hope for him, while he still would be a death knight, it would only be on the outside. "Nothing is completely lost, Viktor. You still can be a person whom everyone can love you for who you are. But you need to stop seeing the world through the darkness and let the light guide you. Listen to your heart always and you will learn, that there is always another way other than the brutality you're used to."

Upon these words, the elf slowly kissed the wolf in his maw, trying to awake everything good he has and thus break up the darkness which was around his mind.

Atauri wasn't wrong. Not in the slightest. But what else could Viktor do? It was all he had. All he could be. All he was had been taken from him long ago. But when the elf kissed him... it threw a switch. He shuddered, body and breath, and his mouth remained open, as though he'd been stabbed, his breaths shaking. He looked to Atauri, but never spoke, even his mouth moved as though he wanted to. Unable to say anything at the time, he gingerly reached out and touched Atauri's face, his hand feeling warm, for once, as a living being would, and finally, he spoke, "You... you learn I was once a servant of the Lich King... you heard the voices of those I slew... you heard Arthas, himself... and yet, you treat me like I am the victim of a terrible crime..." He shook his head. "I trusted your kind once before to help me... when I first started running... and you wouldn't. Like the Knights, you tried to kill me, as if it were my fault I am what I am... and just now... you kissed me. You're..." he paused to gulp. "... You're the first woman since Lian to do that, as cold as my lips are. I... had almost forgotten what it was like. To kiss. To feel. To love. But look at the world we're on - falling apart, ready to collapse at any moment. I was just a dark, lonely wanderer with nothing to lose, passing through when all this started. And here I am now, confronted by an elf from the world I've been running from for over three hundred years, and I'm so afraid, I can't tell if you're here to help this world or to drag me back to Azeroth for a crime that was never mine." Tears still flowed from his eyes as he slowly shook his head. "Dare I trust my cursed, tortured, immortal life to elves once again? Can I trust them to not betray me as so many others had?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
(I won't be able to be on for a while due to summer break. I will be taking Firneen out of action for a while.)

Firneen crawled out of the tavern, his body still hurting from the explosion, and stared right into the face of one of the imps. Firneen snarled, grabbing one of his scimitars, and cast a spell which would travel from imp to imp, killing them. Grabbing his other scimitar, he loosed a spell he had cast months before, and was instantly transported to another location, far from here. He looked at the others, and promised himself that he would find them again.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards

Viktor makes progress, and it was noticeable. Considering the fact that Atauri's experience in such things was not much, she would call her progress she achieved with Viktor so far is an achievement as she always was a defender of her lands and species which elves value. Kind of a guardian who simply uses her forces to protect those she has to, and so it was her last two hundred years. But judging from Viktor words, it was clear, that Viktor needs her. On another note, Jofan is also was an important person for her as he was a key for her hidden powers waiting to awake. And so she now was between two creatures,  who she loved and was accepting this as a gift. Dedicating your life for anthro people is the highest priority for every elf. And apparently, the elves Viktor met, were... wrong elves. Or they tried to pretend to be as such.

"That is a decision you have to make by yourself, as I have no power over your mind. But, as you are alone in the world, where people tend to respond to your brutality with cruelty, the only way you should follow is your own - not everyone is your enemy; stop thinking that the entire world is against you only and you alone are responsible for what is happening now. You're not. And when in doubt, always listen to your heart, my lovely wolf. You live while you can love". Katmai said, petting him and smiling. Crying wolf, not to mention he was a death knight, was a thing which will she never forget. But she sees him what only one other did: a cute, non-death seeker wolf who simply wants to live like any other normal beings, and deserves a better fate. And so the night elf hoped, that at least she can help to Viktor.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:52:18 PM by XIII »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards

Viktor considered Atauri's words, the got up. He stared at her for a long time, then approached her, and tenderly embraced her, leaning his own head on hers with his eyes closed. He remained this way for a few moments before speaking, "Please don't judge me. I wasn't always like this. I was never even supposed to be on Azeroth when the Scourge came. I only fought them in an effort to defend a world I felt I was not going to leave. It was home for me, then. I wish it could still be. I treat everyone as the enemy because everyone was the enemy back then; when the Knights of the Ebon Blade broke from Arthas, I was right there with them... and they turned on me. I still don't know why. I fought to break free... and I was betrayed. And when I heard of those elves... I was betrayed again. I've been betrayed again and again and again... at some point, you get sick of it. You stay away from people. People on Azeroth, they see a Death Knight... and they don't see a person. Especially if that person was never supposed to be on Azeroth to begin with. But the other reason..." He opened his eyes to look directly into Atauri's. "... Everyone I had ever gotten close to, ended up getting killed. Because of me. Because I am what I am. Because the Knights want me dead. Lian was the last, before I swore to myself I wouldn't let anyone else die because of me. I don't want that to happen to you." He then held Atauri close, and breathed deep, taking in her scent. "... But you're right. This can't go on. The Lich King stole my body for the crimes I am accused of. I didn't kill Lian, and I didn't kill the others. I've seen and done things I'm not proud of. I'm not perfect, nor do I claim to be. Whatever mistakes I've made, I've paid for them, and then some." He then pulled away from Atauri and leaned on her head, looking into her eyes. "All I ask is to have a chance to show I am not like the Knights... that I am not Arthas... that I am... Viktor Horgus."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards

It was the moment, which Atauri waited for a damn long time. She earned Viktor' trust, his fate is now intertwined with her one. At least for a while. Despite the fact, that beastmen protection was her duty, she never was so close to any of them for the last twenty years. But after Viktor, the elven sorceress now feels how wrong she was. Being hugged by a beastman, doesn't even matter who it was... is a much more important thing for an elf, than just a way of expressing your emotions. In searching for power, she almost forgot what love is. And thanks to the wolf, she remembered what the feeling it was. And so she hugged Horgus like he was the last person in her life. And she wanted, that this moment would never end. Now she wanted to take Viktor, Jofan and run somewhere far-far away and don't think about anything, but the life full of happiness and joy. Where no one can reach them and even so... their hearts full of light will be much stronger than the power of every evil force in the world.

"Then show it, son of Tyheir. Open your heart and let the light feel it. And let me show the way...". The elf responded, looking into wolf' eyes. And she could say, they were now a little different. "Always remember who you are, but don't let your memories drown you into the darkness".

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards

Viktor's mouth hung open, breathing, but not trembling breaths, looking into Atauri's eyes. Her words echoed in his head. "Let me show you the way..." So many things went off in his head, thoughts of what they could have together, what they could have with Jofan... his eyes flared with passion, love, and feelings he forgot he had. His breathing slowed, and he pressed his chest against hers, letting her feel his heartbeats as he gently squeezed her. In a move he made on instinct, he put both his hands on Atauri's cheeks, leaned down, and met her at the lips for a passionate, loving kiss. Light enveloped him, and for a brief moment, dragon wings made of a bright, heavenly light sprouted from his back. He held the kiss for a few moments, but just as he pulled away, a cold chill shot up his spine, and he winced, shuddered, and felt the danger outside. This effect seemingly destabilized the Mindscape, and...

*** Tavern ***

... Viktor was thrown from being frozen, and impacted against a wall. His katana clattered to the floor nearby. He quickly recovered, grabbing his katana, but then, stopped. He felt... different. Lighter. When he looked to Atauri, he noticed he could see her so much clearer. Atauri would notice a stark difference, as well - when she saw Viktor's eyes, she would see something that was not there before. His face was not filled with rage, and his eyes, while they still glowed blue of the Scourge, they still had a quality that was not there before...

... narrow black slits cut through the glow. A dragon stared at her, looking to her as though an old friend. His spine chilled again, and he looked outside. Looking back to Atauri, he offered his other hand. "We need to move - get Jofan and the others and high-tail it."

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
*** Tavern ***

Even though the elven sorceress has awakened almost at the same time as Viktor did, she stood for a while being unable to adapt to a quick change of realms. Her last moments with Horgus, that kiss... Everything happened in wolf' mind was looking like a real paradise where she wanted to stay with Viktor forever. Course, a blooming garden near a pond could suit better, but the presence of the wolf allowed to ignore it. Now she was ready to follow him until the end of the world. The purple-skinned female didn't even care if one day her and Viktor paths might split, but with the given time, Katmai wanted to show the lighter side of the life. And remind everything goodness as she can. To remind him, that he was a living creature, who simply needs a loving and caring person.

Unfortunately, the actual reason for her awakening was a powerful source of... evil, negative energy and she knew who it was. Or rather to say - who they are. Elvian ability to be energy sensitive was a gift and curse at the same time - it allowed an elf to see if a person soul corrupted or not, but it also picks a sense of nearby of any energy source, no matter what it's origin it was. It doesn't cause any pain but puts you into a constant feeling of dread and fear. You know, that there is something bad nearby but can't locate it and simply waits till it comes to you where will be too late. Moreover, Jofan was with his swords pulled out, so Atauri was realizing - the danger is near, even more so even the dragon smelled it. And in case Viktor wasn't present here, alongside with Jofan she would stay in Cargath and give enemies the battle they want. But Horgus... he was afraid, that Atauri could die in the battle, that was the only reason for fleeing from here, she felt it. But she didn't want to upset her lovely wolf, and so she approached Jofan, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Go with us, my love. There is no shame to step aside for a bigger goal." She said with her another hand resting in Viktor' arm and felt, like the thing Viktor and Atauri doing more looks like a fleeing. Deaths of the citizens, their blood will be on her and Viktor' hands. Like... the city needs them and Atauri didn't want to live with an idea, that she once allowed demons to ruin the city and kill innocents. But Viktor and Jofan were the two persons, who were the dearest people for her. And so she turned to Viktor to ask if they actually going to let demons level this city. "But Viktor... this city needs us. Won't you defend the city first? I... can't let them kill innocents. And will you?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Nice to see you two are back from your honeymoon, now if you don't mind we've got a little problem outside." Spyra began sort of taunting Viktor an Atauri, in a playful manner. "And we might need  a secure location, to keep townspeople"  She added looking down to Ray "Any suggestions young one?" She asked, thinking for a moment before she knelt down near the boy "What sort of weapon are you best at using?" the white she-wolf asked the little raccoon boy.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:34:20 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray shook like a leaf, but replied after a few seconds. “M-Mom always s-said to go t-to the guard house.” However, he was confused by the other question. Ray had never drawn steel against another combatant, the sword on his back was to be a deterrent instead of a tool. It had left its scabbard in defense for the first time that morning, and the thing was too rusted and chipped to be drawn. Only a few inches of blade stayed connected to the hilt. Ray did draw the hilt, slowly and shakily, the broken blade gleamed where it had fractured.

Offline Tristan Foxalot

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • This Profile is Shut Down
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black with white accents
*** Outside Tavern, in the alley ***

As Tristan looked to the two demons, his mind racing with desperate plans on how to attack these creatures, the hand of one demon rises as it giggled to itself in it's sickly sweet feminine tone, and Tristan realised too late what it was about to do. Just as the vulpine took one step forward, the pressure came down on his mind like an avalanche, forcing a growl from him before a scream, quickly stopping him in place and breaking him down to his knees in moments. Mind domination; painful and crippling invasion of the mind through magic, a staple of all diabolical creatures of incredible evil. Tristan has studied this use of magic in his work as a healer, but he has never before seen such power being performed. Tristan could only look up, seeing the angelic smiling face of the demon, with it's clawed hand raised to him with it's ethereal magic glowing bloody red. But then the vulpine closed his eyes.

"Blessed are those that stand in the Light of the Divine. Blessed are those that stand before the corrupt and the wicked, the servants of the Defiler. Blessed are those who strike down the Devoured, and do not falter."

With this utterance, the power of the demon is miraculously broken, Tristan opening his eyes to see the shocked look on the demon's face before he takes his chance. In a matter of seconds, Tristan rises and charges across the gulf between him and the creature, swinging his blazing sword in hand to cut through the neck of the demon; it's head dropping to the ground with a hollow thud followed closely by the collapse of it's body.

The dead demon was not expecting Tristan to break it's attempt at mind domination like he did, otherwise it would have overwhelmed him near instantly. Of course, the second demon has witnessed all of this, and it starts to raise it's hand at Tristan. The vulpine quickly turns to the second, taking a step forward before making an arc swing at the demon, forcing the creature to block the attack with it's raised arm before following up with a swipe of it's claws; stopping it's attempt at magic.

Demons are both fast and strong; faster and stronger than Tristan, certainly, and engaging with one in melee combat was a very bad plan. Still, the vulpine has little choice, he cannot allow it to have the chance to use it's mind domination on him; it would break his mind before he ever had the chance to finish the prayer he uttered earlier. The first demon was cocky and arrogant, but this one is not going to make that mistake. It attacks ferociously, relentlessly, forcing the vulpine back and pushing him to his physical limits just to keep up with it. He'll tire quickly, and be killed even quicker; the grin on the demon's face shows that it knows this truth as much as Tristan does.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:43:46 PM by Tristan Foxalot »
I have shut down my profile. Apologies for any inconvenience, and have a good day. :)

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
Jofan stood at the ready, watching and listening to the chaos that was going on outside. He wasn't quite sure what Atauri and Viktor were doing....he never understood magics that well.  He just wished that they would hurry up!  He could smell the fear, the sour smell wafting through the air as the demons and imps killed the townsfolk with wild abandon. Jofan was starting to get impatient but he would not dare leave a friend vulnerable so he remained with the group and dared an imp or demon to wander into the tavern. 

As the dragon looked about the tavern he noticed the small Raccoon boy clinging to the strange smelling female.  He gave the small boy a wink as he could see that Ray was trying to be brave.  "Little one not worry, have new friends, will take care of littlen" he rumbled and then looked over his shoulder when he felt a hand brush up against it.  He heard her request and looked at her confused "Eh, go? Have fight, no can run from fight" he rumbled as they really didnt have much of a choice as the smells of imps and demons was all around them.  He looked back to Ray and nodded his broad head before he knelt down near the boy "Cover ears eh? Dragon give roar" Jofan waited for Ray to acknowledge his request, whether it was a nod or he actually covered his ears. 

A mighty roar bellowed from inside the tavern, the battledragon was not going to wait any longer.  Seconds after the thunderous roar, a fully armored dragon burst through the entrance, chunks of splintered wood exploding out onto the street as Jofan had a taken a running start to break through the small opening, knowing that subtlety was really not an option right now.

Several imps caught near the tavern were the first to get cut down, they barely had time to realize the danger they were in as two large swords flashed through the air, cleaving them in two. Their lifeless bodies did not hit the ground before Jofan was already onto the next group of enemies.  The large dragon showed his element as a veteran warrior, his swords swung in deadly precision, which he used in concert with his tail and wings to keep his enemies off kilter while he mowed them down.  Even with his skill, he was not impervious as a few lucky blows got past his defenses and he was already sporting a few cuts along his exposed hide. 

A group of imps rushing to a side alley caught his attention and it was that point he noticed a strange armored knight fighting for his life.  It looked as though the knight was either outmatched by the demon or he was nearing his limit.  Jofan charged forward, barreling into the group of imps before they could capitalize on the distracted knight.  The dragon did not give them time to regain their bearings before he released a torrent of fire into the group.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Spyra sighed at the needless destruction of the tavern, and turned back to the boy grabbing the sword by her hands ,but leaving it in the boys grasp, her hands began to glow suddenly, somehow the whole sword became brand new and sported a metal, yet purple color. "Well this shouldn't break again for some time. Stay safe while we clear out these wretched hellspawn." The she-wolf said to the raccoon boy, as she rushed out the hole Jofan had created.

Sighing at the needless destruction, before turning to a small group of 3 imps approaching her. "That's right scumbags I'm here for you... You can run now." Spyra growled, the imps returned the growl for a moment before they let out loud moans of pain icy spikes  suddenly  piercing their bodies as Spyra used her magic powers to throw a hail of sharp nail like ice spikes, though  the ice spikes would not melt like ice instead cutting through the imps one of them falling to the ground,dead a perforated, as the other two continued walking towards the she-wolf one said. 

"Die Guar-" it's 'speech' cut off by larger ice spikes piercing it's body now the size of arrows, as it too fell to the ground with a 'thump.' "You know ice is getting a little boring , how about some of.. "THIS!" The she wolf shouted throwing off her brown cloak to the ground revealing her finely toned feminine frame, her legs fairly bare  of clothing, aside from her elven styled boots,  chest covered in a  set of what appeared to be a rather small  set of  elven style armor covering most of her upper chest, leaving most of her belly bare as well as her shoulders and arms free to move.
 The she-wolf pulled out a elegantly designed, but small crossbow,  from her back, reaching down to her quiver on her left thigh as if it were all  muscle memory for her, in about 3 seconds she had loaded a bolt, and shot it into the last imp's head, the demonic creature falling to the ground with another thud.  with the three dead,  Spyra  ran to the alleyway to assist the knight and dragon...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Before Atauri could rush to Jofan's side, Viktor gently, but firmly, gripped her hand, and held it up between them. "I wasn't suggesting we run... I was suggesting we fight. Move quickly before the Demons cut too deep. Jofan goes to join the battle and I will not let him - or you - fight without me. The dragon, the elf, and the death knight. Those demons better say every prayer they ever heard of." He released Atauri's hand and drew his other sword, walking out of the tavern and speaking something in a language even Atauri wouldn't recognize. The resulting rumble made alien runes on Viktor's blades light up bright red. Viktor glared at the demons between him and Jofan. "They were taken from me once... they shall not be taken from me ever again!" he spoke, that metallic thrum not present, but his voice feeling of a protective rage, one a man would get protecting friends and those he loved. In a snarl that carried a hellish screech, Viktor went on the attack, moving with blazing speed, but Atauri and anyone else watching would notice, Viktor was swinging both his katanas far faster than those blades were capable of going. Something to ask about later. Regardless, Viktor dispatched one demon after another, trying to get to Jofan, but keeping a look behind him at Atauri, to see if she was advancing behind him. Imps would fall without their heads, their limbs, some were cut in half, some in half and no head, and some were cut to several pieces. One thing was clear: It was a protective rage, but Viktor still knew how to fight when heavily outnumbered.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
Atauri could probably answer on Spyra' speech but because she was really busy with the actual problem, the night elf simply chuckled. She only helped Viktor and prevented a likely massacre which the death knight could cause. But really, the highest priestess of Daranussus rarely cares about caustic opinions, and because Spyra was a beast, Katmai has valued her as any other furry. Her conversation with Viktor was way important and the thing she really paid attention to, was the way she understood his words. Perhaps, she has been a bit long in her journeys alone over the worlds, that she almost had forgotten what is a good talk. That said, she followed Viktor. Now she and Viktor can't be separated. Not gonna happen until she is alive.

Outside of the tavern was a real war, the siege that Atauri hoped never to see as she didn't like any war and conflicts at all. Most of the buildings were already on fire. And once Atauri was able to see the invaders, she quickly figured the source of the negative, evil energy. It was one the army of Kha-Beleth, ruler the jailworld of Sheogh, one of the most ineffably evil infernal lords Azeroth had ever seen. Because these female demons made their way so far here, Atauri figured, that the lord is free once again. Who and why set him free wasn't important now, and now they have nothing, but to deal with the evil he and his allies do and its consequences. The night elf was sure, that in case Kha-Beleth is actually free, rest of infernal lords, that Sheogh contained, going to be free as well. And this meaning yet another threat of Azeroth collapse. And thus, with the assistance of people she met today, the elven sorceress is about to stop them and send to the jailworld, hope forever.

Viktor performance was incredible. He was the first one, whom Katmai saw being so fast. Combined with Jofan' roar, the scene, the bloodshed in the name of the Light, looked epic and terrifying at the same time. Demons were the only dark creatures who never would turn to light. It was their soul, corrupted, cruel and evil. Creatures without any mercy. She could watch Horgus fight forever. But even with united power of the death knight and the dragon, there were still some demons. Shouts and screams filled the air of the city. Some of them flanked the trio and luckily, she noted them before they attacked. Moreover, in the distance Atauri seen the demon queen. And she was like... a three stored house in size. Pretty big for a demon queen. But what's was really important - Katmai knew who it was - Xana, one of the succubi of Kha-Beleth.  His own generals. But first things first. And in the future, this day will be remembered as the day of the Song of Ice and Fire.

It was the trio of a succubus. Their burning bodies and hate were begging to be chilled. Once the infernal creatures spotted Viktor and Atauri, they attacked the couple, sending three fire surges into them. But the night elf has been ready for this as she raised her hand and spawned a giant rock from the ground, which blocked the attack of the three. Without any further hesitation, the same rock with the stomp of her feet and hand gesture, Katmai sent into the demons, squishing their bodies against the yet bigger rock, leaving a really big puddle of dark blood. Course, the demons would never stand up again as the pressure was damn hard. But this was only just warm up for Atauri. Right after the earth magic practice, she lifted some of the underground water and warped them around her hands, forming some kind of tentacles, consisting of water only. Afterward, using the airbending, Atauri executed a really high jump on the roof of a house nearby and using the power of the air, started her speech to make it really loud. Like... the God talk.

"Does Kha-Beleth told you how he had been imprisoned in his own jail? Go away, Xana, you won't find here anything, but the death! Like many of yours...". Said Katmai standing in several yards from the demoness queen, being ready to attack. The size of Xana allows her to use alone only physical power and she was three times bigger than a human. And hence - stronger. But she was a demon and like every other, tend to use the fire as the main source of the damage. At the end of the day, they were hellish spawns.

"Die, you miserable, pathetic elf! Soon my lord will enslave all of you and every dragon in this world". Xana said and projected a big, way bigger fire stream into Katmai, however, the last one was ready for such step. She simply created a huge riptide of water, blocking the incoming fire in such a way and generating clouds of steam. And because Xana wanted to kill the elf, all her efforts were toward the kill, giving other chance to main Xana and kill her, once she will fell to the ground. For now, it was a duel between two elements and it was a matter of time, who is from these two will give up first. Both of two casters were equally strong and none of them wanted to yield.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:21:41 PM by XIII »