The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 26816 times)

Offline LeafLion

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • If i have any mistakes, help me ;u;
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Dark golden fur and a brownish maroon mane.
  • Currently: Curious
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2019, 07:19:45 PM »
After a peaceful traveling, the ship was arrived to New Colorado’s Spaceship port, Gabe coming down and once he felt the air of that planet, a half smile appeared on his face while turns on the phone connectivity only to receive a bunch of messages from his manager crazed by his scape. «I don’t need it on that place.» He thought throwing his phone into a garbage can, and walking direct to his lodgment; a private apartment on the city center.
“The first thing to do need to be rent a vehicle” Gabe grumbled in a low voice for refusing take a cab no much ago. Apparently, he didn’t expect his lodging to be so far from the spaceport.

After a few minutes walking and a couple of biometric security filters, finally Gabe arrived to his apartment, keep his cloth, take a shower, and finally he was ready to leave. Not without first calling a car rental agency. He had chosen a small car, with space for only two passengers; enough to a hungry lion that needed a good piece of grilled beef and some to drink. After a while consulting the restaurant guide integrated with the car’s driving assistant, the feline with mane came to a food place, nothing fancy; he was sick of it. He ordered a piece of steak with French fries, a good drink imported from his home planet, and spend his time remembering the things he missed before fame, lost on himself…

OCC:
There is my introduction post, Rom, thanks for accepting my char sheet.

EDIT: References modified.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:50:01 PM by LeafLion »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2019, 07:55:43 PM »
(OOC: That's a very good post, LeafLion, but the only gripe I have with it is that we're not supposed to reference alcohol in these RPs. Frowned on by the Mods here. Apart from that, it's an admirable post.)

"Yes, I felt it," Mesmerin responded finally. "There has been a... disturbance in the Force. A massive disturbance."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2019, 11:20:32 PM »
Sora snapped out of her skyward 'stare off into space' when she saw the familiar trail of a re-entry of a ship. Even with the options the sunglasses had, all she got was the basic outline of the ship and a few snapshots of it before it hit. "That was a crash. Not a controlled re-entry." she thought out-loud before she got up, grabbing up her stuff before she saw a figure walking on the sand from the direction that the ship had landed, noticing the raccoon . His attire made her stop and think before she were to call out, having a hand on her pistol in while in the bag case she needed to use it. "Sir? Are you okay? Do you need medical attention?" she called out. "I can call for an ambulance if needed."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2019, 02:30:58 AM »
(OOC: That's a very good post, LeafLion, but the only gripe I have with it is that we're not supposed to reference alcohol in these RPs. Frowned on by the Mods here. Apart from that, it's an admirable post.)

"Yes, I felt it," Mesmerin responded finally. "There has been a... disturbance in the Force. A massive disturbance."
"So no details huh?" Rae asked, "I think this qualifies as a moment to suit up." Rae said as her body began to glow, her armor Materializing onto her body.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2019, 02:36:50 AM »
Jayce glanced up from his phantom-mine-sweeping and looked around. He finally sighted Sora, and realizing she was talking to him, shook his head.  "Huh? Oh! My ship. No no, I'm fine. Warp-generator failed, that's all." Realizing Sora wasn't too cautious about where she stood, Jayce relaxed. "The sand is safe here?"

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2019, 02:58:12 AM »
"Huh?" M mused, mostly to himself. Thanks to his species' hightened sense of hearing, he's able to make out noises from lenghty distances.  M just suddenly heard what the patrons behind him said, and have a faint idea of what 'Force' is. The feline thinks it is related to those lightsaber wielding ruffians.

M decided to look around, catching a glance of three figures behind him. He then went back to face his empty plate. Well, there they are.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2019, 03:06:18 AM »
Mesmerin looked to Rae in surprise, evidently shocked to know she had that kind of armor on her. Why didn't he suspect that before?

*** Elsewhere in space ***

The WY Distress signal was sent on a subspace frequency, audible to anyone with the right equipment. And who should pick it up but a crimson-furred Lucario, dressed in custom armor that had pieces clearly of Yaut'ja origin, with amber-yellow dragon eyes that seemed to churn like clouds. While his girlfriend slept - at least, he assumed she was sleeping - the Lucario traced the signal to New Colorado. Further examination of the records of that vessel indicated it was carrying some high-value cargo that required high-class suspended animation and stasis pods. The Lucario knew of only one creature fit that profile.

Apparently, they broke containment, and caused the ship to crash, one way or another. Whether they did so intentionally or if the crew did so inadvertently was irrelevant; it seemed it was up to the Lucario to fix this issue, clean up the mess the Weyland-Yutani Corporation had made.

Again.

He just hoped he could get there and clean up the mess before anyone there knew of the danger - the last thing he needed was to attract attention to himself.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2019, 03:13:38 AM »
A female Cobalt, blue colored Lucario, stepped into the same room as the crimson Lucario. "I take it you've already seen the Distress signal, and already determined the ship and it's cargo?"she asked.

"Somethign really bad is about to happen..." Rae almost growled.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2019, 03:17:09 AM »
"Correct," the crimson Lucario sighed. "Seems it's up to us to clean up Weyland-Yutani's mess... again." He looked to the female Lucario. "This time, Cobalt... promise me you'll stay here. I came too close to losing you last time. You can provide tactical overwatch from here - radio chatter, network monitoring, and you know how to fly the ship - if I need evac, you can come get me."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2019, 03:28:33 AM »
"I wouldn't have gotten hurt, if you hadn't distracted me." Cobalt said back, grumbling to herself, as she stepped near a computer port. "Fine but only if you'll promise me two things, Stay safe and when you get back I want some more one-on-one time..."she added crossing her arms...

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2019, 04:22:13 AM »
"It's definitely not quicksand." she spoke. "This is a beach resort. Unless you can't swim, it should be perfectly fine." the timber wolf spoke as she raised an eyebrow at him. "You may want to get new clothes, though. Stay out here in that long enough and you'll start burning up." Sora started to back away, never really hearing of someone who never been on a beach or someone who never heard of a resort before.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2019, 05:12:51 AM »
"Interesting." Emilá smiled. "I think we should get going." She stood up. "Something big is going down, and I don't intend on waiting it out here. I will travel with you until the right time strikes." She paused for a moment, reflecting on Rae's comment. "Well, a girl has to have her secrets, doesn't she? Can't put everything out on the first meeting."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2019, 06:16:46 AM »
“Wait, sand can be fast?” Jayce was obviously very confused. “That’s a horrifying idea. No, I had read about a uh...whatsit...cah-rab-eh? They’re these subterranean armored spiders with scissors for hands, from what I remember. I didn’t want to run afoul of such creature.” He wiped his brow and took his coat off, holding it near his chest. “It is rather warm. Not used to this weather. Mongdrigo isn’t the warmest place.”

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2019, 08:54:29 AM »
"Crabs. And they only pinch if you get in their territory. Most of them are pretty easy to spot." Sora explained. "And yes, you probably need to find clothes more suitable for this weather than that. You do stand out like a sore thumb. Shops are back that way?" she added as she pointed to the mainland with her thumb.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2019, 01:32:13 PM »
The three behind him effectively took M's attention by the woman's vague words. His ears angling towards their direction, it may be obvious but he already prepared a lie for it. So there are secrets and mysteries that he doesn't know about- and probably should never even try to know about -but because of the Dragon's words about disturbance and force or something... the Caracal doesn't like what his brain is making up. In fact, the feline tend to exaggerate the simple things and end up preparing for the worst-case scenarios, which his colleagues find funny.

The same Otter waiter approached M, and by the looks of it, it's about the payment. "Here's your bill, sir." The mustelid showed the amount M needs to pay and the Caracal obliged wordlessly.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.