The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 27350 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2019, 03:56:16 PM »
Mesmerin didn't answer, but closed his eyes and reached out with the Force. Moments later, he opened them and looked to Emila. "I trust I can get in contact with you later if I need to?"

*** Unspecified Location ***

"Done," K'Tath said, and plotted a course for New Colorado. "You might want to take a seat," he suggested to Cobalt.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2019, 05:03:45 PM »
Emilá handed Mesmerin and Rae each their own compads. “Yup. Use these. They’re on their own network, so we will always be able to communicate.” She tossed one over to M, with the compad landed right over the bill when he reaches for it. “Just in case.” She winked and then walked out of the restaurant onto the street.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2019, 04:52:50 AM »
Just as when he's about to give his money, a compad suddenly landed right on top of his table which made him jump in surprise. M sharply glanced at the three's direction and saw the woman in red wink. The feline couldn't help but grin.

M payed for the food he ate. As soon as the Otter received the payment, he smartly withdrew from M. M's eyes followed the vixen until she got outside the establishment. "What an interesting bunch..." He muttered to himself as he swiped the compad from the table and hid it in his jacket.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2019, 06:19:43 AM »
Jayce nodded, and turned towards the shops. “I hope they take cash...left my card in the ship.” He fished his wallet from his pocket, and thumbed through it. “Mm...left my cash, too.” He shrugged and headed onwards.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2019, 09:05:14 AM »
"Do you have any sort of identification on you? Maybe they might be able to look up your accounts through the system database and you can buy your clothes that way?" the timber wolf asked, a bit more relaxed but still cautious with the strange raccoon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2019, 05:33:13 PM »
Mesmerin accepted the commpad and nodded to Emila. "We should keep in contact. Something now feels... wrong, here. And until I find out what, we should all be on the lookout," he said before drawing his hood over his head and walking for the exit.

*** Sewer Entrance ***

Some ways shy of the city, a police officer was investigating one of the sewer entrances. He wanted to investigate the crashed WY ship, but orders were orders. The tunnel got dark fast, so the officer - a canine named Ray Adams - switched on his flashlight. He could hear raspy breathing, and wondered what it was. Much to his relief, an elderly feline came towards him. Ray sighed. This wasn't the first time he'd dealt with this man.

"Harry... we keep telling you guys to stay out of here, and you keep coming back," Ray told the man. "I hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to take you in."

Harry sighed wearily. "Let me just get my dog?" Ray knew better than to force Harry to go anywhere without his pet. "Butch? Butch?" Harry called. The pet canine came, but not from the direction Harry evidently was expecting, and the pet was carrying something. "Butch!" Harry called the dog. "Come here, boy! What is that?"

As though giving Harry a gift, Butch dropped something that Ray was not expecting in the least - a severed hand. Both Ray and Harry recoiled. Ray immediately got on the radio and contacted the Sheriff. This was not good at all...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2019, 05:36:16 PM »
"I dunno why I need this." Rae said looking at the compad before attaching it to her left thighplate,"Where do think the crap will hit the fan first." Rae asked Mesmerin, as she followed Mesmerin outside,  having worked with Jedi before she was familiar with their abilities, as if her actions hadn't already proved that.

Cobalt sighed, attaching some sort of electrical cord to the spike on top of her left hand an attaching the other end into the computer port, linking her to the ship. "Alright I'm in, can you hear me on your comm system? "It appears as it has started im picking up a message over a local police band, someone found a,,, severed hand."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2019, 05:46:48 PM »
"I don't know," Mesmerin replied. "The Force is never clear on points like that. All I know is that something is wrong."

"Keep at it," K'Tath replied. "Let me know what else they find. We have approximately four hours before we hit orbit."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2019, 05:59:01 PM »
Rae sighed "I was afraid of that." the white vixen sighed ,putting her helmet on, her suit sealing, her weapon a BR-90 ACR appearing in her hands, the rifle unloaded and empty, she began to quickly inspect it before attaching it to the holster on her armors back.

"It's pretty spotty at this range but I'll see what I can do I had to record  and modify the last transmission I picked up to understand it." Cobalt explained.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline LeafLion

• Vibrating Furby
  • If i have any mistakes, help me ;u;
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Dark golden fur and a brownish maroon mane.
  • Currently: Curious
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2019, 08:02:56 PM »

Seated in front of a half-eaten dish, the second past to be minutes, minutes to a full hour and the maned feline finally decided to go away. Many sites, many possibilities and all that he did, was stay driving without a direction. It was for a few minutes, until he glimpsed through the windshell a lonely beach. Very unusual considering the season; so, he decided spend some time on that place. Gabe took off his shoes, touching the warm sand with his nude paw, walk away from the car to the coast and a timid smile was drawn on his face.

He was enjoying that moment of reconnection with nature, but no much later an unknown sound disturbed his internal peace. «A shooting star?» Asked to himself, while the object falls down around to a mile from his location. —Holy crap! — His instincts dictate him to go check, a natural curiosity or something, so he rode his vehicle and drove to the place.

OOC: I hope not disturbate if my char go  to check :3
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 08:11:13 PM by LeafLion »

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2019, 11:30:17 PM »
M shrugged, standing up himself after the other two left the steakhouse. He then proceeded to leave the place a few moments later. There's something ominous going around here, and he feels like he's going to be in the thick of it.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #86 on: February 21, 2019, 02:47:25 AM »
Sora yawned a bit before she adjusts the pack to a better grip and swapping hands in her way of holding it. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm still suffering from jet-lag it seems. I'm going back to my room. I would recommend you go back to your ship and get your money before venturing about too much." she spoke as she left the raccoon, heading back to the changing station to get back in her normal clothes first so she could put the pistol in her pocket instead of having to pull it out of her bag when needed. Something still felt off about the raccoon, but she dismissed it due to the notion of inexperience and lack-of-knowledge she could see from his actions and words.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #87 on: February 21, 2019, 04:56:29 AM »
Emilá smiled to herself for a moment before getting up and stretching. This is a vacation, after all. She decided to head to her luxury hotel and get a massage. She got the peculiar feeling that she'll receive a call when the moment is right.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2019, 07:07:28 AM »
Jayce waved to Sora as she left, returning his attention to the ocean. Genuflecting, the purple raccoon watched the undulant water with fear and fascination. There, after a while, Jayce prayed.
“By the shifting sands under thy baleful gaze, O Great Singular. Thy hatred-blessed landscapes know not of this blasphemous liquid.”
He dropped his other knee, gently pressing his forehead against the sand.
“By thy unfair irreverence, we humbly slave. Toiling to bone and blood. Until our lungs no longer draw your acrid breath.”
He sat back up, contented. His Lord May let him live another day.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: February 21, 2019, 02:28:24 PM »
Mesmerin wandered about for a while, trying to ascertain what it was he felt in the Force. But the Force had gone quiet. With little else to do, he checked into the hotel.

*** Elsewhere on New Colorado ***

A Police SUV pulled up to a parking area where a pickup truck was parked. The lone occupant - Sheriff Eddie Morales, a brown-furred canine - got out and drew his sidearm. He cautiously approached the truck, weapon ready, and peered inside. The truck was empty. Having received a report that his colleague found a severed hand, he still feared what was going on. He activated his radio.

"Ray, you find anything?" he asked.

"Nothing. Anybody parked at the turnout?" Ray Adams replied.

"Buddy Benson's truck," Eddie said. There was a pause.

"Dear god, Eddie... he usually goes out with his kid," Ray stated.

*** New Colorado Orbit ***

K'Tath's ship arrived, cloaked, in orbit, and headed down toward the surface. He wasn't gonna land near the crashed ship, given what said ship was carrying, but close enough to where he wouldn't be walking that far.

"Cobalt, anything new on the police band?" he asked.