The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 27383 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #360 on: March 30, 2019, 06:28:35 PM »
"I'll second the notion. Grab any supplies and weapons we can and go." Sora spoke, spotting a couple of black-figures similar to what they just saw before she took several shots with both pistols at them, dropping the creatures to the floor. "Stay visible to each other and be ready for anything."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #361 on: March 30, 2019, 06:31:59 PM »
 Rae's helmet materilaize onto her head and almost as fast as Mesmerin fell, Rae's hand went back to her rifle as she aimed at the Xeno that had dropped to the floor, before she could even pull the trigger though the odd Lucario hunter killed it, she raised her rifle into a stand down stance for the moment.

"I don't really appreciate you using my friend as bait." Rae noted, able to piece together the situation "but we can talk about that later let's get the  heck out of here before more of them find us." Rae said pausing to shoot anther Xeno. it's dead burnt through carcass falling to the floor the plasma blast from her rifle cauterizing the hole it created in the Xeno,so it's blood did not leak from it's dead husk. "These things are thicker than Molasses, Dangit!"

Kyva  stayed with Molly and Megan guarding them. "I agree with Rae and the Hunter we need to get out of here." assisting sora in shooting  more down, his plasma rifles remarkably more accurate than the standard Covenant plasma rifle.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #362 on: March 30, 2019, 06:51:34 PM »
Emilá's blade zooms around her, cutting through a few Xenomorphs while she concentrates. "I told you this was a death trap. But no." She backs up behind the shooters, using previously underused telekinetics to swing her sword around at range.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #363 on: March 30, 2019, 08:35:30 PM »
The Lucario nodded to Mesmerin. "You take point; you know this town better than I. We need transportation - something large enough for all of us," he said. Mesmerin nodded his agreement.

"Everyone, lock and load! We're heading out!" he called out to the others. Looking to the hunter, he asked, "What the hell do we call you?"

"Who I am is a long story, and one we don't have time for. But for the sake of names, mine's K'Tath," The hunter answered.

(Think we need to wait a bit for Ray.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #364 on: March 30, 2019, 09:10:40 PM »
Jayce grunted as he hefted his rifle, slinging it across his shoulders. “And I was just getting comfortable...” He started towards the atrium, hoping to bump into the others.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: March 30, 2019, 09:15:55 PM »
(you were saying?)

"What the heck is going on there K'Tath!?" Cobalt asked, having lost connection for a bit, and just now having regained it.

"Don't need to tell me twice." Rae commented.

"Let's get ourselves and the three civvies out of here before more of them come." Kyva said keeping his eye on Megan and her daughter.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: April 01, 2019, 08:01:36 PM »
Sora kept her eyes peeled for any more oncoming xenomorphs while she started to help guide the others out of the building with her empty hand. "C'mon. We need to get to the spaceport first. I'm sure there is a ship still there that works... if Weiland-Yutani hasn't already disabled them somehow." she spoke. She let-go so she could grab her other primary-pistol now that she could tell the others were on the move without watching them. "When this mission is done, I may consider retiring... or maybe joining that SPECTRE program I've heard so much about."
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 08:04:22 PM by Vosur Aekira »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: April 01, 2019, 08:10:37 PM »
"If Weyland-Yutani locked down the planet, it's unlikely they'll allow anyone off-world that knows of the Xenomorphs," Mesmerin said as he headed for the exit. "I know how these corporate types operate - they can, at times, be as sneaky as those spooks in the UNSC Office of Naval Intelligence. What we need is a vessel with a cloaking device, something that can slip past the ships in orbit. If we're lucky, WY will think we all died here to the Xenomorphs."

"I might be able to provide such," K'Tath offered. "But first, we need to link up with the UNSC Colonial Guard. Hopefully, they can put us in touch with orbit, and we can negotiate an evacuation plan."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2019, 08:52:07 PM »
"If Weyland-Yutani locked down the planet, it's unlikely they'll allow anyone off-world that knows of the Xenomorphs," Mesmerin said as he headed for the exit. "I know how these corporate types operate - they can, at times, be as sneaky as those spooks in the UNSC Office of Naval Intelligence. What we need is a vessel with a cloaking device, something that can slip past the ships in orbit. If we're lucky, WY will think we all died here to the Xenomorphs."

"I might be able to provide such," K'Tath offered. "But first, we need to link up with the UNSC Colonial Guard. Hopefully, they can put us in touch with orbit, and we can negotiate an evacuation plan."
"They probably locked down the Spaceport as well so any ships left there are out of the question." Rae noted "So we'll have to use the Hunter's ship..."

Kyva just nodded, keeping his eyes on Megan and Molly.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2019, 09:06:24 PM »
Megan and Molly still followed close, Molly even more shaken having seen more Xenomorphs, let alone seeing them get killed. Mesmerin had point, and K'Tath was close behind. "We still need to link up with the UNSC, find any survivors - we may be using the Hunter's ship, but others aren't; we need to find some way to evacuate them. And with the UNSC in orbit, we may be able to call them down for an evac. If nothing else, it'll be an effective distraction for WY while we slip away unnoticed," Mesmerin suggested.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: April 04, 2019, 09:09:08 PM »
Megan and Molly still followed close, Molly even more shaken having seen more Xenomorphs, let alone seeing them get killed. Mesmerin had point, and K'Tath was close behind. "We still need to link up with the UNSC, find any survivors - we may be using the Hunter's ship, but others aren't; we need to find some way to evacuate them. And with the UNSC in orbit, we may be able to call them down for an evac. If nothing else, it'll be an effective distraction for WY while we slip away unnoticed," Mesmerin suggested.
"that'll likely be a big target for the xenos though." Rae noted.

"Would the UNSC risk such a tactic?" Kyva asked.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: April 04, 2019, 09:12:14 PM »
"If I could get a burst-message out, we could have an SA ship within thirty-minutes to help with retrieval... especially considering my mission." she spoke as one of her pistols partial-ejected a heat-sink, swapping it to her back to let her auto-loader change it out.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: April 04, 2019, 09:58:50 PM »
"If I could get a burst-message out, we could have an SA ship within thirty-minutes to help with retrieval... especially considering my mission." she spoke as one of her pistols partial-ejected a heat-sink, swapping it to her back to let her auto-loader change it out.
"I don't think the UNSC would like the SA messing around in their territory which is why i haven't called in the NCC which would probably blow the WY ships out of orbit if they found out." Rae noted "If i could get a signal through, their jamming most off world communications."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:07:16 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: April 04, 2019, 10:03:34 PM »
"Too long," Mesmerin responded as he moved. "The Xenomorphs would overrun us before they got here. Our only hope for the other civvies is the UNSC, if they survived and are cooperative. Our hope is with our hunter friend."

K'Tath remained silent, keeping his mask scanning for any additional Xenomorphs.

Mesmerin paused to consult his map. "Eddie, where did those Colonial Guard guys say they were?" Mesmerin asked.

"Main Street," Eddie answered. "They may have walked into an ambush, but they may have survived it."

"Still begs the question of why they haven't radioed us, but we don't have any other place to go - let's move," Mesmerin said, and resumed course.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: April 04, 2019, 11:17:05 PM »
Sora put one of her pistols back on her hip as she now tapped her helmet with that free-hand. "All I'm getting is nonstop whining on multiple frequencies. WY is definitely jamming on all-bands now, which begs the question of 'how long does it take until someone notices the interference?' If it were possible, I'd say we find a way onto the WY ship and take it down. Or maybe use it to get out of here."