The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP  (Read 14069 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2019, 05:33:46 AM »
Sergei was panting with exertion, glad that his desperate attack had managed to help stop Red from being pulled down that hole....who knew if he would be alive if that had failed?

He leaned on a nearby tree to stay upright, struggling to keep his balance with one knee replaced by some rock. His stand was similarly struggling, hunched in a semi-crouched posture to keep itself from falling over.

"You alright? I saw it put some serious holes in you," he asked Red.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2019, 05:43:51 AM »
Red nodded and waved his hand over his mouth, which was replaced by a large rubber duck. He pointed and scanned a finger over the treeline before punching his hand and squeaking the duck
"HIT HIM AND WE WILL HEAR IT"

Red's stand stood on guard as the fog started sending in illusions of the enemy stand, Red tried to see where the wind was taking the fog to gauge where the other user was combined with regularly kicking through the illusions
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2019, 05:45:49 AM »
Jayce’s ear twitched. He heard the scream. Lifting his pistol skyward, Jayce called to Chase the Ace.
“Go.”
The pistol fired, and the purple raccoon took off, pulling clouds of fog with him towards the trees.

Ray, however, had a different idea. He knelt back down and gave a small stone to Once. He looked around at his compatriots and weighed his options.
His plan had a good shot at killing all of them, if not the world. But, it might even the playing field.
Once took the stone, and Ray whispered a single word.
“Denser.”
The stone, though it changed in size very little, began to get heavier and heavier.

If left to continue, Once would cause the tiny stone to collapse in on itself. It would transform into a small black hole, and it would devour the fog and possibly the world.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2019, 05:55:12 AM »
Red turnt towards Ray as he eyes widened

"I swear if this kills all of us..." With this thought he considered two ways this would work. He could stop Ray from potentially killing everything currently in existence or potentially let him continue with it in the chance that it'd completely disable one of the users for a minute or two which would leave a very valuable opening for the group "Would Jayce care if I knocked him out of the park... Is it worth it?" His eye twitched before he looked forward and continued kicking through clones

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2019, 06:04:08 AM »
Sergei sent A Real Life on an unsteady rampage through the illusions, trying to dispel as many of them as possible by clawing and punching at whatever it could reach. He couldn't tell the real thing from the fakes, and he didn't exactly have the precision control he needed for that anyway, so he figured this all-over-the-place approach might just work. He listened for the scream of pain that would mean he had hit something real.

Somewhere in the fog, he heard the sharp report of Jayce's pistol ring out, then watched as thick streams of fog followed his movement. Good, that meant the raccoon was still up and fighting. Glancing behind him back towards the fire, Sergei saw Ray fiddling around with....a stone? He didn't know what the other raccoon was doing, but at least he was still up and kicking.

Doing a mental inventory of the team, Sergei realized that three of their number were still unaccounted for: Daryl, Shivali, and that strange masked fur. They might have been stumbling around somewhere, unseen in the fog, but he started worrying that one or more of them had suffered the fate that Red was almost a victim to, being dragged down into a hole in the ground. He thought he might call out to them, but then realized that might not be smart. Their group and the enemy stand user were both listening for each other, trying to gauge the other one's position.

He settled for doubling down on A Real Life's wild attacks. The metal golem's iron claws scored deep marks in several trees as it lashed out in rage at the illusory dopplegangers.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2019, 06:20:09 AM »
Luckily, Daryl was still managing to sleep through the Chaos however Shivali and Exclamation were injured to about the same level as Red and we're actively combing through the trees to find the fog-maker.

Red was rapidly cutting through illusions before he nearly tripped over a hole, He breathed heavily before deciding to risk it and see if these holes actually lead somewhere jumping in Red found himself speeding through a thin tube before landing in front of the user of the hole-creature. Red's stand appeared behind him before the user slashed Red across the face which managed to catch Red off guard and sent them tumbling into a small stream.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2019, 06:30:50 AM »
"Red!" Sergei cried out in alarm as the rabbit disappeared into one of the holes in the ground. It happened so fast he wasn't sure whether the other fur had jumped in or been pulled down against his will. He jumped over to the edge of the hole and looked down, trying to see where it went. "Red, are you there?!" he called, a bit of panic edging his voice. Had he just watched one of his allies be killed?!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2019, 06:45:52 AM »
Red was busy with being drowned by the enemy stand user, considering how his stand was connected to him it could only mimic his struggles. Red could feel his panic give way to anger as his lungs burnt and he slowly but surely started to get his stand back into order. He could feel his body struggle to keep his breath in but started to gradually take in water as the pressure burst through his throat and he lost composure which sent his stand back into a writhing motion as it mimicked Reds arm rising to grab the enemy's face

"D-Damn it...." Red thought as his hand twitched "I can't believe I'm going out like this.... Before we even.... I can't move... But.... But I can't give up now... I..."

Red's eyes were completely white as his mind suddenly went to new thoughts

"Looks like I'm going to be the first one... I didn't even get to have the damn surgeries... At least I'll die as myself....and away from my father...." He resigned "Hopefully...the foundation can swing by Alaska and bury me... Wait... No, No, No, NO!" Red's hand suddenly clenched as he managed to stamp his goal back into his mind before he slowly pushed against the person with the support of his stand "I need to live long enough to find someplace better ATLEAST!" Red ripped out of the water and threw the person a few feet back as the water and cold air stung at his new facial wound, Red could be heard vigorously coughing as he slowly crawled up the bank
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:00:29 AM by Martin »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2019, 07:04:51 AM »
Sergei shifted back and forth from foot to foot, wracked with fear and indecision. Red wasn't coming back up! But who knew what lay down that hole? Was it just instantaneous death? He had no idea, and felt himself breaking into a cold sweat as he stared down the dark passageway.

But he couldn't just leave the rabbit to his fate. "Ugh....here goes nothing!" he yelped as he jumped over the lip of the hole and plunged down some kind of tube, finding himself landing right behind the strange stand user. He saw Red floundering nearby in some kind of stream, spitting out water and thrashing as he was pinned down by the enemy stand. Feeling a surge of anger thrill through him, Sergei materialized A Real Life right beside him, and sent the massive golem hurtling into the creature that was drowning Red.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2019, 07:14:04 AM »
The stand and it's flew back and into a tree as Red crawled further up the shore, He slowly tried to stand up before looking back at the enemy user. Their injuries caused by him had faded as the user had a temporary lapse in conciousness, He was a older opossum wearing raggedy clothes and a hood and sporting a large unkempt beard.

Red silently stood up on weak legs as he held his facial wound "Not... My ticket isn't due yet... Asshole..." He said through sparse breaths as he slowly stumbled towards the enemy,  Which was shuffling back with his newly regained conciousness.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2019, 07:18:56 AM »
Sergei stood firmly despite his transformed knee, a triumphant grin on his face. Yes! It was incredibly satisfying to get in a direct hit, and it looked like he'd gotten there just in time for Red.

He didn't waste a moment gloating over it though, and A Real Life began to glow red-hot as it heated itself, charging its special attack. Best to destroy this hole-creating opossum here and now, before he sucked down any of their other allies. His stand charged forward, attempting to grapple the enemy.

"Red, if you can, help me hold him still!" he called over to the soaked rabbit.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2019, 09:09:02 AM »
Suddenly and without much fanfare, a well-sharpened tree limb suddenly sprouted from the old possum’s chest.
“Got ya.”
Jayce panted, leaning on the spear. He looked exhausted, like he had just run a marathon or two.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2019, 09:13:58 AM »
Sergei started with surprise, and A Real Life's glow began to dim and fade away. Sergei let out a bewildered chuckle. It looked like his help was not needed after all.

"Nice shot," he said with a congratulatory smile. "Where did you come from? Down one of the holes like me?" he asked, a little surprised that he hadn't noticed Jayce's entrance.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2019, 12:12:26 PM »
Jayce took a knee, trying to catch his breath.
"N-No...ran off. Saw th...him when you did. Y-Your Stand...tipped me off when I went too far."
He smiled up at Sergei.
"Figured...you needed a paw." Looking around, Jayce suddenly got a distressed look across his face. "R-Ray..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2019, 02:07:04 PM »
Red looked behind them and thought "I forgot about the stone!" He said before moving forward through the treeline at a quick pace "If he hasn't been killed by now he might just kill us all..." He muttered as he weaved through the trees