The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP  (Read 15319 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: JoJo\'s Bizarre Furry RP
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2019, 05:55:07 AM »
Daryl looked back and gave a kind smile "Thanks for offering, Might help to get a bit more than we need too just in case we need to snuff it for whatever reason" Daryl turned forward once more and continued down the path collecting the odd branch here and there and adding it to growing bundle on his shoulder
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2019, 06:03:28 AM »
Sergei followed and likewise began to gather dry branches that looked good for constructing a fire. He propped his collection onto his shoulder as well, managing to get a pretty good amount all at once by using its' broad surface area. He also picked up some smaller sticks and pieces of dry grass, to use as kindling.

"Hey Daryl...what do you think about our group so far? You think everyone travelling with us can be trusted to hold up their end of the bargain?" he asked. "I don't mean to sound paranoid or anything. It's just...I've been thinking. We let anyone who wants to come along join us without knowing anything about them. Who's to say some of the people we picked up along the way aren't working with our bounties?" He looked down at the ground, his ears flattening against his skull as he contemplated the awful idea. "If someone turns on us at the last minute, we could be easy pickings. I know if I was being hunted by a bunch of ruthless mercenaries, I'd wanna hire my own team to counter-act them. It's the smart thing to do," he insisted.

He looked up, facing Daryl directly again. "What do you think? Am I just talking nonsense here?" he asked, a desperate tone to his voice, as if he were hoping to be proven wrong somehow.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2019, 06:18:19 AM »
"Other than Red and Shivali I don't know who we can put 100 of our trust in." Daryl said bluntly "I feel as if a nice rest over a fire and under the stars could help us shed our Inhibitions of one another... Besides if they REALLY wanted to stop us as much as they do they'll probably kill us in our sleep!" Daryl chuckled before saying "But between you and me we need to keep our eyes on Ray and the Masked one. Neither of 'em seem right in the head... Although I think the masked one is probably just a ditz... But with Ray's untapped power we just gotta hope Jayce can keep him in check and, God forbid, hope the guy doesn't go full coocoo if Jayce bites it." Daryl adjusted the bundle and sighed "Red, Shivali and Jayce are probably good though. Definitely Red since I've known him since before he was 'Elijah', Jayce seems a like a bit of a mendacious Dandy but moreso in the "Guy who stole his nice suit and sold his mother for poker chips " than a "Killing a whole group of people" kinda way" he paused and smiled "Shivali is good though. She reminds me of my fiance in a way. She's very promising but needs a lot more work when it comes to other people."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:23:42 AM by Martin »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2019, 07:16:49 AM »
Sergei mulled over everything Daryl had said. He was a lot more insightful about others than expected. It seemed like he'd spent a lot of time thinking this stuff over himself.

"Yeah, I agree about Red, Shivali, and Jayce being pretty dependable. As for Ray, he's clearly unstable, but I wouldn't expect any treachery from him," he replied. "I don't know about that masked one...Exclamation was her name? She seems a little disjointed and strange. And it kinda unnerves me that she was able to hide in our truck without us noticing anything..." he trailed off. He wore a thoughtful expression on his face as he continued picking up a few more sturdy branches and stacked them on his bundle.

"Well, thanks for talking with me about it, anyway. I feel kinda out of place in this team," he admitted. "Shall we take the wood back to camp? I think we've got more than enough at this point."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »
"Sure." Daryl said as he carried the wood he collected back down the trail and towards the camp eventually reaching it and placing the wood in the middle of the tent circle before high fiving Red and sitting down on an uprooted log

Red-: Nice job, guys! That's more than enough for the night!

Daryl-: I had some help. Sergei over there was kind enough to offer a hand.

Red-: Damn! Gotta say I feel like this level of teamwork is really going to help!

Daryl-: Yup.

*Red sighed happily and threw his Jacket in a tent that He, Daryl and Sergei were going to occupy for the night. He had managed to figure out who went into which with Ray and Jayce sharing a tent and Shivali and Exclamation also sharing a tent.*

Red-: It's kinda nice to calm down and enjoy the weather, huh, Sergei? *Red said as he mulled around the back of their tent to check if it was placed correctly

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2019, 08:33:58 AM »
Sergei was seated just outside the tent's entrance on the fallen log, next to Daryl. "Yeah, it's good to finally be off my feet for a while. We're lucky the weather's been mild this whole trip; no storms to contend with while we're out hoofing it," he replied.

He smiled and felt himself relaxing, leaning back a little and propping his feet up on a smooth rock in front of him. It was nice to have some group momentum going. He felt less nervous about the possibility of attack already. "Maybe I'll be able to get some sleep in, after all," he said with a wide yawn that displayed his blade-like saber teeth. He was even more tired than he'd realized before, and felt his eyelids drooping heavily.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2019, 11:35:04 PM »
Suddenly a van came rumbling down the path at a quick pace before parking itself at the road that lead out of their camp. The fairly spiffy van had the words SPEED WAGON superimposed above the image of the wagon wheel, The van was left running as one of the drivers stepped out and coughed as she adjusted her hat that shared the same symbol as the van "Hello? Are you people the ones pursuing the bounty?" She said as she jogged foward

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2019, 12:03:19 AM »
Sergei stood up abruptly, alarmed by the van's sudden appearance. Could this be a rival group out to take them down?

"Who's asking?" he inquired suspiciously. His drowsiness had evaporated, replaced by an acute sense of alarm and wariness.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2019, 12:22:38 AM »
"We're part of the Speedwagon foundation. We're here to help give you more info on the bounties and give you items, clothes and various other items to help make your Journey safer." She stated as a Flamingo stepped out of the back of the van wearing a pair of sunglasses glasses and a modified green uniform bearing the Speedwagon foundation symbol

"Hello. My name is Noriaki Kakyoin." He stated as he took his sunglasses off and shook Reds hand "I'm the guy who's been scouting your targets... I've gathered about as much information as I can but couldn't do much more considering the circumstances."

Red looked amazed at the mention of his name "THE Kakyoin?" The flamingo raised and eyebrow

Kakyoin-: Yes?

Red-: The Stardust Crusaders escapades in Egypt are legendary among bounty hunters! You single handedly toppled all of the Tarot users in a matter of weeks and managed to actually make it a viable job!

Kakyoin-: Well. It's nice knowing our actions aren't confined to what's left of our group... But that's besides the point. I haven't gotten as much info as I'm sure your group would like but it should suffice for the first few you are supposed to take down.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 12:35:52 AM by Martin »

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2019, 02:40:36 AM »
Sergei had no idea what Red was talking about, being new to the bounty hunting business. He decided to stay silent and just nod along with the conversation. At least it seemed like these guys were who they said they were, and not a rival group trying to gain their trust in order to take them out.

"It'll be good to get some info on our targets, for sure. Right now though, what we need more than anything is a replacement vehicle. Can you help us out with that at all?" he asked the flamingo. "We got attacked on the road, and the truck we were using is wrecked."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2019, 03:01:56 AM »
Kakyoin-: Although I don't have anything right now I can ask the foundation to return a couple hours from now and bring a suitable car.

He exchanged a new portfolio with Red and put his sunglasses back on before walking back towards the van

Kakyoin-: That portfolio has what you need and your stuff has been dropped off! They'll be back with a new vehicle in a few hours so look out for that. The foundation will catch up with you guys after you get through the first two bounties with more info and supplies! *He stepped into the back of the van and waved* best of luck! *He slammed the van door as the van drove off into the wilderness and towards the intersection. Red slowly placed the portfolio under his arm and opened one of the cases which held a couple servings worth of uncooked pasta along with clothes better suited for the northern temperatures and a few more first aid kits*

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2019, 04:28:22 AM »
"Well, that was helpful," Sergei said, a bit dumbfounded. "I didn't realize we were going to get so much support on the trip. The contract I signed made it sound more like we were on our own once we got going."

He walked over to the cases of supplies that had been dropped in the middle of their camp, and began rifling through them. "Ah, this is good stuff! No need to go hunting for forest game in order to eat a real meal." He let out a relieved sigh. "It's gonna be a lot easier to keep going if we get supply drops like this. And, no more on-foot travel once they come back with a replacement car!"

The whole deal seemed almost too good to be true. This organization must be really eager to see their bounties wiped out.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2019, 05:16:11 AM »
Red sighed and rubbed his neck before looking up at the sky and seeing the the sun was inching closer to dusk. He silently made his way back to the middle of the camp before placing some of the fire wood in a good spot along with some of the kindling, He affixed his jacket and hat which he wore both loosely

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2019, 06:40:06 AM »
"Hey, there are some pieces of cookware in here with the food. We could use this for the pasta," Sergei said, drawing a copper pot out of one of the cases. "I'll go see if I can find some stream water to fill it with. There's a filter in here too; once we pass some water through that and boil it on the fire, it'll be safe for cooking."

He strolled off into the woods away from camp, the pot swinging at his side. He felt decidedly more cheerful now that they had some decent supplies and a stock of food with them.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2019, 05:08:55 AM »
Red watched as he strolled off before he sorted through the cases and put on a new turtleneck and a white windbreaker along with a new Red cap which had the same symbols as his old skipper