The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 13356 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2019, 02:35:07 PM »
K'Tath snapped back to reality, and spoke, "Just point me at the Rockets, I'll make sure they stay down. They have a lot to answer for."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2019, 08:08:11 PM »
"That's not the answer I was looking for, but I think i'll have to take it, just know that if you freeze up on me i will be the one mowing you down as i walk over you." The Charmeleon replied.

"You sure about that?" Roxi asked as she passed by K'Tath.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2019, 08:13:45 PM »
"Team Rocket... are not the only enemies I ever faced, nor are they the most terrifying," K'Tath whispered  to Roxi. "But they have a lot to answer for... and come hell or high water, they will answer for what they did if it's the last thing I do..." He then looked to Tony. "And you may think your tunnels are safe... but those things... Team Rocket did not understand them, but they still had a few, from the crashed ship my gear originated from. Not long after I escaped, they had a... containment breach... and some of them got loose. And as I remember it, they like dark, damp tunnels like yours."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2019, 10:24:05 PM »
Hearing K'Tath's warning, Luke began to look around at the tunnel entrances nervously. "W-what are they?" he asked, starting to picture some terrifying, many-legged beast in his mind. "They wouldn't have wandered this far out, would they?!"
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2019, 12:31:42 AM »
"I wish I knew," K'Tath admitted. "I don't know where they are, but I know they're... vicious. They'll tear you apart with their hands and mouth... and that tail of theirs... might as well be their spear. They certainly use it like one."

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2019, 12:50:58 AM »
Luke swallowed nervously, growing more on edge with each word K'Tath said. He backed away from the tunnel entrances and further into the control room, eyeing them with apprehension.

"Ah...why don't we get a move on with our plan, then?" he suggested, his voice shaky.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2019, 01:20:43 AM »
Luke swallowed nervously, growing more on edge with each word K'Tath said. He backed away from the tunnel entrances and further into the control room, eyeing them with apprehension.

"Ah...why don't we get a move on with our plan, then?" he suggested, his voice shaky.
"Because your holding up the line..." The CHarmeleon replied.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2019, 01:27:16 AM »
"Holding up the line?" Luke asked, confused. "Am I blocking you?" He was just standing in the middle of the control room.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2019, 05:55:09 PM »
K'Tath started for the door, doing a check of his armor's systems as he went.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2019, 06:08:59 PM »
"We need everybody for this to work." Tony Growled trying to push the Lucario out of the room

Roxi followed along side K'Tath.  "Ya know even if it's true it's not very nice to scare people with what's in these caves..." She said, soon turning to freeze a nearby Zubat..

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2019, 07:15:39 PM »
"It's even worse to leave such intel unspoken when you run into the creatures later," K'Tath countered. "If they are here, you now at least know about them... and know not to let them get close. Had I not spoken up, you'd be completely unprepared to face them should they come knocking."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2019, 12:52:48 AM »
"It's even worse to leave such intel unspoken when you run into the creatures later," K'Tath countered. "If they are here, you now at least know about them... and know not to let them get close. Had I not spoken up, you'd be completely unprepared to face them should they come knocking."
"I don't see what they have to gain here." the charmander responded... "along with the Rockets constantly above ground, the caves are very barren... aside from the occasional Zubat, Diglett or Sandshrew."