The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Storm Songs (open RP)  (Read 10877 times)

Offline CookieSkunk

• Skunks can be cute too...
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: black white purple
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: curvy
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Storm Songs (open RP)
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2018, 07:03:09 PM »
Isetta nodded and smiled up to Wilco. "I'm still not even showing. So long as I take things easy, and don't get too hurt, I'll be fine." she stood on her toes to steal a kiss before settling herself on the bench again, leaning against the counter. She closed her eyes, relaxing as she waited for the others to come back, drifting off a bit as Wilco moved around the shop.

[[Sorry, can't add much to that, Ray >.>]]

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2018, 10:14:12 AM »
"Hmm. I take it with me while I rest. This is all I need without overweighting meself." Zane smile as he pick up the paperwork and walk out the door to find a shaded area to read and nap.
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2018, 02:12:04 AM »
"All right, have a good night. I'll be here."

Fulvius begins to draw up some plans for the lockpick before locking the front doors, and falling asleep.

[[Fulvius' door locks are enhanced, and can only be picked with magic or enhanced items!]]
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2018, 02:30:28 AM »
Wilco finishes up tidying the shop and, seeing Isetta sleeping, smiles and picks her up softly, before laying her down in a small room to rest, as he starts creating some weapons, some versions that his father had enjoyed making.

(Not much I could've added rn. Sorry again @.@)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2018, 11:25:54 AM »
Ray awoke with a start, thrusting his pistol towards the empty air. He slowly dropped his arm, as he tried to piece his memories together.

It was three days ago, by his reckoning, that the bandits attacked. He had lost control during the battle, the beast blood taking hold.

The hunter stood slowly, shaking leaves and twigs from his cloak and fur. The wind tugged against the tattered fabric of his cloak, as Ray began limping along the path. His sword was missing, but his pistol remained chained to his wrist. A useful design, given the hunters' proclivity for losing things.

'I slaughtered them,' the raccoon thought. 'There's nothing left. The Beast leaves no witnesses.'

He sighed, and headed for the first building he saw. A smithy, by his reckoning. Weakly, the raccoon reached up and rapped his knuckles against the door.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2018, 10:21:01 PM »
Clad in camouflage colours, a cheetah was walking down a mountain path. She looked tired, and that's also how she felt. Sleeping wouldn't do much against that. She wasn't making much progress with getting anywhere thanks to this darn heat, even though she travelled around during nighttime for the past eternity. Even the wind did not offer much solace to her condition. On the plus side, it would also stop many a traveller from going land-inwards. The further she went, the more safe the roads apparently became. Especially this late.

The cheetah looked around to the scenery. Even the trees themselves appeared to be dying. Maybe they were. It wouldn't be much of a frickin' surprise with this stupid weather. Seriously, what the heck? The cheetah thread onwards, going towards a town she saw between the trees in the distance. She didn't know what the heck it was doing here in the middle of nowhere. A grin appeared on her muzzle appeared as she looked at it again. A town would be the best place to resupply. She was running low, especially on water. Man, she always was short on water! Probably thanks to that blasted heat again. She'd give a 1000 gold to put an end to this misery. You know, if she could actually get that ridiculous amount of gold. Now that'd be a laugh if that actually flippin' happened! She snickered for a moment as she slowly approached the buildings of the outskirts.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2018, 03:26:03 AM »
Isetta perked her ears as she heard the knock, confused at first as to where she was. Looking around the small room, she could smell that Wilco was near. Smiling to herself, she stood and stretched from her small nap, moving out of the room to the forge area. "We appear to have a visitor." she said, her tail flicking as she laid a soft kiss on his cheek before going to open the door, peering into the darkness beyond. "Hello!" she smiled sweetly "Can we help you with something?" she said, automatically

Isetta's eyes focussed on the man before her and she took a step back. She looked at the pistol chained to him and the haunted look to him. Looking over her shoulder, she pinned her ears to her head. "Wilco, I believe you have a customer..." she said, hoping that he would hear the earnestness in her voice.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2018, 08:47:31 PM »
Zane found a nice shade under a tree nearby. He curl up in the sweet shade while he pull out the paperwork that he was given. "Hmm.....regarding damage cause by a deficiency in quality. Really? Hmm....Two hour....Two days...come back if malfunctioning before time up. That sound good to me. Hmm......can only be enhanced with the same type I ask for depend how I treat it would give me same reaction. Make sense. He can say no if I mess with his work. That is agreeable. Then all I gotta do is sign it. And......done."

He roll up the paper and lean against the tree. "Hmm. Now let see, the old man say that the lizard people might be the cause of the heat. Hmm. where to start anyway?" He mumbling to himself while closing his eye. He didn't notice few new people walk by him. "It would be fun to mess with the lizard and sharping my skill."

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2018, 01:55:45 AM »
Fulvius awoke to a little feral rat scratching around his house. The little thing scurried around a bit, probably looking for food. The hybrid rose out of his bed, and opened one of the cabinets nearby. He took out some potted beef jars, and gave a little spoonful to him. He picked the whole chunk up and ran off with it. Fulvius smiled.

He opened the curtains in the front shop window, and resumed working on the drafts for Zane's lockpick. Hopefully he'll come in soon.
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2018, 11:35:08 PM »
Wilco heard the tone of Isetta's voice and came to the door. "Is something wrong, dear?" He asks, before seeing said visitor and gulping. He moves Isetta out of the way, and brings the raccoon in. "Can you get some water hun? This hunter seems... weak..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2018, 10:12:35 AM »
Ray staggered forward, steadying himself on a nearby chair.
“I...require...a new blade. Of silver...the purest you can muster.” He then, slowly, withdrew a shiny silver ball, scarcely an inch at its largest. “And these...a dozen of them.” The hunter, who had barely held his eyes open, finally looked at his current company. The female seemed worried, perhaps she held some innate magickal sight, or could sense the presence of beast-blood.
But Ray was much more interested in the male before him. He bore many attributes of the Beast, yet lacked the insatiable bloodlust. Ray’s eyes locked onto Wilco’s, trying to ferret out any inkling of the Beast.

In Aetera, as most guides and writings pointed out, canids were very rarely allowed into the kingdom. Any that get in, by trade or request from the queen, were followed by several hunters and a cadre of the Royal Cannoneers.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2018, 06:23:36 PM »
Isetta moved quickly to the small kitchen, returning with a simple glass of water. Her paw was shaking softly when she held it out to the stranger. She didn't know what it was about him that made her so nervous. She had never had this feeling before; after all, she ran a tavern - strangers came and went every day. But there was this aura about him that raised her hackles and made her want to unsheath her claws and lash her tail. Her ears stayed halfway back, unable to stand fully no matter how much she put her will into them. "You appear to have come far." she said, her voice shaking more than she would have liked.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2018, 07:36:15 PM »
Near daybreak, the cheetah finally walked into the city somehow. Actually that wasn't exactly true. She didn't quite "walked" in as much as she darn "slumped" in. Looking around, she noticed how others were only now starting to wake up. How the heck had OTHERS not changed their dayly rythm to match this crazy soon-to-be desert yet? The heat had been going on for over a MONTH, you'd think people would adjust themselves at least a little bit! Still stumbling forwards and panting, she slowly made her way towards the centre of the village. Or at least what she thought would be the darn centre of the village. There should be some frickin' water supply around anyways. She cursed herself under her breath for not taking more along when it actually mattered.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2018, 08:21:05 PM »
Meanwhile, Morgwyn steps into the tavern, a small snarl twisting her snout and showing her teeth before she returns to a neutral facial expression and smoothing the fur in between her ears into a more... manageable state. She goes to sit at the bar and waggles her finger at whichever bartender is closer. “I hear tell...” she begins, her low voice almost predatory, “that you know what the cause of this accursed heat is, and are looking to find a solution. I want in.” She nods. “And something to drink, while you’re at it. I have goods to trade for it.” She tosses the corpse of a feral rabbit onto the counter, slightly startling other patrons.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2018, 09:42:37 AM »
Zane stretch after a quick nap. "Well. I best go and see how my new toy doing."

The little fox walk by few people, his hand moving into and out of pocket without even thinking of it. He have been doing this for so long that he sometime don't realize he did until he find some new items in his jacket.

Walking in while knocking on the door to let anyone know he inside the building. "Ello? I check over the paperwork and sign it. I do have a few question though."

Sent from my RCT6513W87 using Tapatalk

........ RRRRMEW