The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Storm Songs (open RP)  (Read 10886 times)

Offline CookieSkunk

• Skunks can be cute too...
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: black white purple
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: curvy
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Storm Songs (open RP)
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2018, 09:21:06 PM »
Isetta looked over the pile, a hand straying to rest over her stomach. "I will have to tell him eventually." she thought to herself, furrowing her brow as she looked at Wilco. Hovering her hand over the table, she stepped slowly in front of it, her eyes closing as if she was feeling the energy of the weaponry. She stopped in her tracks as her hand hovered over a matching set of sword and dagger; Bone-coloured pommel and cross-guard, with leather wrapping around it and the grip, with a matching colour sheath, with leather accent. "These two!" she said, opening her eyes and looking up at Wilco. "They speak to me." she smiled sweetly, biting her lower lip, her other hand never straying from her stomach.

[[I couldn't find a sword that I liked that was all one piece. Please forgive.]]

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2018, 04:02:03 AM »
Zane nod to Fulvius, stand to walk with him to the door. "Ooh. That is a pretty price tag. And minimum at that. Hmm. Would I be wrong to think that a minimum meaning that there more variety type?” The fox ask while following behind a creature which he having fun figuring out.

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2018, 02:17:49 AM »
Fulvius put his little mechanism away in a knapsack and picked up his earthenware jug before walking out with the fox.

"Yes, yes, the price is steep, no doubt about that. However, my products are unlike any others. I won't describe the process, but I have found ways to. . . "enchant" tools, weapons, and armor, without using any magic of my own. I am, after all, only a metalworker," Fulvius lowered his glasses a bit to where he could see over them as they walked outside.

"The minimum price is merely based on your requests. I estimate that a lockpick that can be molded at will by hand and sustain no damage would cost at least 250 gold. Do understand, the materials I use are very expensive, and the process is quite labor-intensive. Plus," Fulvius looked at Zane from over his glasses, "I have a 100% satisfaction rate. I may not be the fastest worker, but I always give a customer what they're looking for. Ask any old smith to make you a lockpick set, the whole thing'll be broken to bits within a year!"

Fulvius looked back ahead and cleared his throat, "Er, anyways, yes, there are many modifications I can make to my products. Luminescence, edge permanence, willful moldability, and a good deal of others."
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2018, 11:28:39 PM »
Wilco smiles at her, before looking at her stomach. "She thinks I have forgotten about the whole thing that happened that night..." He looks at her. "They really suit you hun." He comes around and takes her weapons off of her, putting them to the side and then hugging her.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2018, 11:35:00 PM »
Isetta nuzzled into Wilco and sighed. "What about you? What will you defend me with?" she teased, looking up at him. "Your blacksmith hammer?" she giggled as her tail flicked, wondering where the others had gone off to. "I mean, I know that you can swing a normal hammer, as well, at least. Last I was there, the house looked amazing." Isetta leaned her head against Wilco's shoulder and sighed softly, drawing on his strength for a moment or two, taking slow deep breaths. "Wilco, I need to tell you something, but I don't want you to worry about me on this mission of ours."

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2018, 12:13:16 AM »
“Oh. Without using of your own magic. Hmm, I must admit, it sound very interesting. Would it happen to involve certain type of a metal?” Zane rub his chin in thought before shrug. “Meh, if it work then it work.”

The fox thought in his head, ‘And beside, if it certain type of a metal then it would be useless to even...borrow...yes. Borrow. Too heavy and all of that. However the information would be handy.’

“I wonder, I never done any metal working so would the magic have to work in certain way or something like a magic item would work well enough. Just curious as I do agree on the lockpick dulling and breaking. I have to carry a large supply to keep me going. If they work as you say they does. Then that alone will have me in your shop.” The fox smile before he remember. “Oh deer me. I forget, My name is Zane Shade’Tail. I’m jack of all trade on Adventure job. And While I am not rich as somefur I meet. I do have quite amount of gold so I wont worry too much at 250. Show me your line of tool. Daddy got a new hand for tonight poker.”

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2018, 03:04:32 AM »
"Fulvius Isador Andrei," Fulvius offered his hand in greeting,"Thank you for reminding me -- I always forget to introduce myself."

Fulvius unlocked and opened the door to his shop, "Right this way Zane,"

The interior consisted of many weapons held up along the walls, and a counter dividing the customers' area from the rest of the shop. Behind the counter were dozens of machines which looked similar to the one Fulvius had in his knapsack. The room was almost completely dark, save for a dim blue light in a jar beside a machine on the counter. After Fulvius tapped the jar a couple of times, the whole room lit up -- jars along the walls held this same blue glow.

"Luminescence. I've got it in green, too. Used to have yellow, but that sold out. Take a look at some of my creations, if you see anything you like, just tell me. I'd like to get to work on your lockpick as soon as possible, so if you have anything to add as far as enhancements go, now's the time to ask."
and if we stop now

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2018, 04:04:57 AM »
Wilco is holding a Warhammer, easily recognisable as the one his father used in the Festive Games held every year. He sighs and holds her close. "You can tell me..." He says, putting up his current wares and making sure the shop looked like it was in an ok state, before dousing the forges fire. "I think I know what it is anyway... but go ahead."

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2018, 03:16:33 PM »
Isetta sat at the customer counter, watching her fiance' tidy his shop, pride for him swelling in her chest, just as butterflies swarmed through her stomach. "We've been together for some time, and were promised for several months before you proposed today..." she looked down at the ring so newly put upon her finger and swallowed. "I would have told you sooner, but, well, I only recently learned myself and then you proposed when I saw you this morning..."

Isetta swallowed again, realizing she was delaying, babbling and making excuses for herself. She held out a paw to him, drawing him close. "Wilco, my love," she said, once she could look into his eyes, hoping he could not feel her shake, "You're going to be a father."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2018, 09:27:01 AM »
He chuckles and looks into your eyes, before bringing you into a hug and a kiss. "I'm happy..." He says, sighing. "Though I think you may have forgotten that we decided to raise a family that night... before this whole incident..." He sighs and releases you, grabbing at the Warhammer, like he was gonna use it, before letting it go.

He bends down and picks up some old and dusty armor, the set sizes too small. "Remember when I had this, hun? Our lil one would possibly love this, given our lifestyles..." He says, before storing it away and memories coming back of their childhood. "The old man in your tavern seems to be wanting revenge on the Lizardfolk, yet I know how they act, and I have had diplomatic relations with them... We don't need to fight, yet no one else seems to think otherwise... Violence is all these people want!"

He slams his fist into a wall, panting, before sobbing quietly.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2018, 04:11:09 PM »
Isetta wrapped her arms around her fiance', tears threatening to fall from her own eyes. "Trust me, I'm not eager to fight, either, but we have to expect it as a possibility. Yes, go in with the intent to be peaceful, but be prepared to fight if neccessary." She lifted her hand to his cheek, wiping the tears that fell into his fur. "And when we come home, we can raise our cub and have our family, ok?" Softly, Isetta leaned against him, hoping her presence might soothe him, her tail loosely looping a round his leg.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2018, 06:40:09 AM »
Interesting name, Fulvius.” Zane wake through the door. He let out a low howl as he took in the room as it lit up.

“Luminescence...cool. Can you make it in different color of choices like purple. And make something travel work.” Zane stare at the blue light in wonder. He had seen many different lighting type in cave and tomb. “I love low light effect and it is easy on my eye in the dark cave.”

He turn to the shop owner. “Just mainly want to bend into keyhole perfectly and longer life. Like it in dark color but not black. Slight shine to pick it out in dark. Hmm.” He raise his paw to his chin. “If you can make it grow longer when it needed like behind large door.”

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 03:12:38 AM »
Fulvius thought for a moment.

"I can't make it grow or shrink in size. I can, however, make the metal pliable at will. On your command, the metal can change it's particular arrangement, and be able to morph into any shape you think of. . . as long as you are specific with your thoughts," Fulvius picked up a stack of papers from under his desk. The text began large, reading: 'This Covenant and Agreement between Fulvius Isador Mithradat Andrei and The Signed' before becoming significantly smaller.

Fulvius brought the stack to the counter, and presented it (along with a pen and a small jar of ink) to Zane.

"There are a couple of disclaimers in here. I'd recommend you read it before tomorrow. I'll have your price and the initial design ready by morning. The closest inn is just across the street. Tell the sloth at the counter that Mithra sent you, he should let you stay for half the price."

[[Zane can either choose to read through the contract before he comes in next morning, or sign it right away without knowing the consequences. I'll post the contract's info in the OOC board after you choose (I'd rather it be a secret till you decide :P)]]
and if we stop now

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2018, 10:07:12 PM »
Isetta wrapped her arms around her fiance', tears threatening to fall from her own eyes. "Trust me, I'm not eager to fight, either, but we have to expect it as a possibility. Yes, go in with the intent to be peaceful, but be prepared to fight if neccessary." She lifted her hand to his cheek, wiping the tears that fell into his fur. "And when we come home, we can raise our cub and have our family, ok?" Softly, Isetta leaned against him, hoping her presence might soothe him, her tail loosely looping a round his leg.

He nods, holding her close, before he sighs and stands. "I guess we now just wait for the others to come back." He says, grabbing a few items and putting them away, before sighing and looking to her, bringing her close. "You sure you'll be ok?'

(I can see Ray not liking Wilco so much cause of the fact that Wilco is a canine, which may trigger him to try and kill me XD)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2018, 05:46:04 AM »
A jet-black carriage, pulled by two white horses, rolled down the path from the mountains. The driver, sporting a thin breastplate and a large feathered hat, surveyed the area ahead. He kept an eye out for bandits or other vagabonds. Inside, the passenger chewed the stem of a pipe, trying to keep his cool. The driver was, in his opinion, being too cautious. The delay irritated him; he’d wanted to be in town before nightfall.
‘Ah well,’ the rider thought, sighing aloud. ‘At least the scenery’s new.’
“About a half-day left, Hunter,” called the driver. “At least in this forest.” The Hunter only grunted in response.
The driver sighed, and glanced back at the carriage. “You’re very talkative, huh? Look. We’ve not spoken since Aetera Castle. Could you at least-“
A quiet SHUNK cut the driver off, as a broad-headed arrow buried itself deep in his throat. As his bod slumped from the seat, five gruff looking men stepped from the brush, weapons drawn.
From the latticework windows, the passenger scowled at his assailants.
The first bandit reached for the silver-etched door and threw it open. A deafening boom met him, sending the ruffian to the dirt in a spray of blood.

“I am Rayleonarde Blackburn, Imperial Hunter to King Garrus.” Ray stepped from the carriage, sword drawn and pistol smoking. “You interfere with my hunt; this is punishable by execution. Flee now, or face my wrath.”

An arrow struck the carriage, sinking into the wooden panel. Ray glanced at the shaft, before brandishing his pistol.
“Very well!”