The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Underworld (OOC) (Open!!)  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Underworld (OOC) (Open!!)
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »
It's unfortunate that we have to create a new one, especially with Heisenbeagle in limbo. Someone should keep an eye on Heisenbeagle, in case they return. Don't wanna cut them out, y'know?

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2019, 04:50:32 PM »
Name: Zahil Camillo
Sex: Male
Species: Tabaxi
Height: 6'2
Weight: 149 Pounds

Personality: Unpredictable and somewhat materialistic. Loud, well organized, and above all else? Sarcastic. He isn't afraid of drawing attention to himself, and seeks to bury those he can't enlist to his cause.
"Now, amigo you can continue to work for us, and as a bonus I will give you this Zeta brand machete. Or, you can quit, and I will beat you with this Zeta brand machete."

Attire: Zahil prefers to dress in a manner that best represents him. He can usually be seen wearing button up shirts with tropical or floral designs when he isn't in a well kept suit. His pants are usually simple black dress slacks, and his shoes are a matching color in leather. The feline also sports a pair of black aviators and a dark grey military beret atop his head. A grim reminder of the past he experienced. Lastly, should the feline be agitated enough, he will be seen wearing a black bullet proof vest accompanied by a highly engraved Carcal handgun tucked into his waistband.
"They what? Oh, no, it's fine. I don't mind losing shipments really... Martinez please go get Maria and make sure she is loaded. We are gonna pay our friends a visit."

Background: Zahil originated in a remote location, far south and beyond what normal people would assume to be "the law." His life was unremarkable, and after several years of working on plantations under brutal conditions, he finally got the chance he was waiting for. Long story short, the government, guards, and everyone else who oppressed him were removed forcefully during a revolution. For his participation, he was awarded an opportunity in the business that was being organized. After a few people made threats, some money was exchanged, and a plan was revised, Zahil found himself where he is now. Sitting at a comfortable desk in his comfortable clothes in a nice, slightly guarded home. Now, he spends his days looking for deals to make, people to enlist, and ways to influence his control in the area his boss designated him to keep watch on.
"Man, lemme tell you. I don't have a lot of fears right? Oceans, sure. Stupid people, definitely. But that's about it. Except the boss. I'd sell someone's first born before I disappoint him. I'm not going back to where I started."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 05:07:08 PM by Inb4Cloaker »
  • Signature art by: N/A
ā€œIā€™m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.ā€ -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2019, 05:11:21 PM »
Okay, let's wait for shinzuu to make the new thread and then we can move over there.

We can post the link in this thread for Heisenbeagle, in case he comes back at some point.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Shinzuu Katame: Her Tolfy

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf-Tiger
  • Coloring: Black and Silver
  • Height: 6'11
  • Weight: 182 lbs.
  • Build: Fit and muscular.
  • Currently: Sore back. Sore feet. Sore everything.
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 04:36:36 AM »
Sorry it's taking me some time, guys. Trying to find out where I can go with this in the regular RP boards. When I was looking into it, I realized that a lot of the things that are involved in this kind of RP would fall into the Adult Serious RP boards, so I'm just trying to find a way to take this without getting into trouble.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 08:04:02 AM »
Well, we can keep the violence somewhat toned down so that its safe for this board. You are allowed to have injuries and death so long as you don't dwell on the blood and gore too much.

We'd most likely have to cut out darker things like sexual assault or human trafficking, stuff like that. I don't know if you were hoping for something ultra-grimdark or not.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 02:58:38 PM »
Honestly, I wasn't thinking anything at all. I just saw the theme, and I immediately got hooked on the thought alone. But yeah, I'll have something out soon.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »
Okay! Lemme know when it's ready. I like this theme a lot too.

Offline Aldrea945

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • A whole world ahead of me to do stupid things.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger/raven mix
  • Coloring: Gold and black fur seguing into black feathers
  • Height: 5 foot.
  • Weight: 220 pounds of fur and feathers
  • Build: Strong, lean, and agile. Built more for hunting or long range battle than heavy weapons or close range.
  • Currently: I shall live again! (Maybe.)
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 05:11:49 AM »
I'll look out for it too, though I post irregularly.  Maybe just drop in background events and such for others to play with, if you don't mind.
I have an angry teddy bear with a flamethrower and a bad temper.

He's not as cute as Lucifer said he'd be, but at least the chainsaw is hidden.

• Blade of Fury
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Derkah Derkah
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards