The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.  (Read 28279 times)

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
Re: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.
« Reply #345 on: April 11, 2018, 02:44:53 AM »
( XD  Am behind on those)
"Of course." She quickly took it to his study. Trying to focus on her current task, not breaking anything or being TOO nosy.
((As for his journals and books most are in different languages. Latin, old german, old English, some in ancient Celtic, ect))

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #346 on: April 11, 2018, 02:48:46 AM »
Yikes. It was hard to be nosy when she didn't know what most of it meant. She gave up after a short while, placing everything where it had been. Roxi went back to the two canines, noticing the vixen was gone. Hm. She was quite good at snooping... Though she should have more respect...

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #347 on: April 11, 2018, 02:50:42 AM »
Hunter still looks unconvinced. "What do I even tell my family?" he asks. "Isnt it going to seem weird if I...stop aging and consuming food all of a sudden?" He looks around the shop. "They're not going to understand any of this. I mean, I can hardly believe it myself, and I'm the one that had my soul torn out!" Hunter's face contorts in panic again, the fur on the back of his neck standing on end.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: April 11, 2018, 02:52:57 AM »
Hunter still looks unconvinced. "What do I even tell my family?" he asks. "Isnt it going to seem weird if I...stop aging and consuming food all of a sudden?" He looks around the shop. "They're not going to understand any of this. I mean, I can hardly believe it myself, and I'm the one that had my soul torn out!" Hunter's face contorts in panic again, the fur on the back of his neck standing on end.
[Pyrus looks at the youth]
"You can still eat and drink, it just didn't do anything for you anymore... Well it will speed up healing.. But as for telling anyone... I would recommend against it... hard now days with them fancy devices, but trust me it's easyer"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #349 on: April 11, 2018, 02:54:52 AM »
"Telepaths seem to be more numerous too!" Nari pointed out as she continued to 'brew' the tea.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
« Reply #350 on: April 11, 2018, 03:04:11 AM »
"Honestly, a telepath would be a problem for near everyone. I know I don't want anyone in my head." Roxi noted.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: April 11, 2018, 03:08:41 AM »
Hunter considers Pyrus's words carefully. Everything the white wolf has said sounds crazy, yet Hunter feels that he can trust him.

After a little hesitation, he comes to a decision. "Alright, I'll do research with you, if you think it'll help us figure out how to undo this." He scratches his chin thoughtfully. "My dad's always bugging me to get a part-time job, anyway. Can I come by here after school everyday? I know school doesnt matter as much now that I'm...immortal. But my family will get suspicious if I suddenly drop out."

"Honestly, a telepath would be a problem for near everyone. I know I don't want anyone in my head." Roxi noted.

"I wouldn't want one in my head either," Hunter says in acknowledgement.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2018, 03:10:13 AM »
"I know a bunch of them." Nari replied, walking back up to the counter. "The tea will be ready soon, but may i suggest telling them your doing some sort of study here?" Nari suggested.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2018, 03:15:31 AM »
She nodded at the comments. "Well, seems that the shop is growing quickly." She smiled.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2018, 03:22:33 AM »
Hunter considers Pyrus's words carefully. Everything the white wolf has said sounds crazy, yet Hunter feels that he can trust him.

After a little hesitation, he comes to a decision. "Alright, I'll do research with you, if you think it'll help us figure out how to undo this." He scratches his chin thoughtfully. "My dad's always bugging me to get a part-time job, anyway. Can I come by here after school everyday? I know school doesnt matter as much now that I'm...immortal. But my family will get suspicious if I suddenly drop out."

"I wouldn't want one in my head either," Hunter says in acknowledgement.
[Pyrus grins]
"Perfect. Here is the shops number, I case he needs prof.
[He hands him a business card made of hemp]

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2018, 03:26:30 AM »
[Pyrus sighs]
"I need a bath to relax... I'm sore"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2018, 03:28:11 AM »
Hunter raises an eyebrow at the unusual material of the card, but pockets it anyway. "Thanks, this should work fine," he says.

[Pyrus sighs]

"I've gotta head back now, anyway. I'll be in trouble if I'm gone too long without an explanation."

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2018, 03:29:47 AM »
"Are we open all day, or? Go take that bath. I'll stay up front and oversee." She assured. (Gonna call it a night. Though 10:30 is early for me. XD )

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2018, 03:29:55 AM »
Hunter raises an eyebrow at the unusual material of the card, but pockets it anyway. "Thanks, this should work fine," he says.

[Pyrus sighs]

"I've gotta head back now, anyway. I'll be in trouble if I'm gone too long without an explanation."
"If they ask tell them you had a walk in interview"

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2018, 03:32:19 AM »
"Are we open all day, or? Go take that bath. I'll stay up front and oversee." She assured. (Gonna call it a night. Though 10:30 is early for me. XD )
((Aww no fun lol ok have a good night))

"We are open 24/7, and I shall be back.."