The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.  (Read 28267 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.
« Reply #330 on: April 11, 2018, 01:19:17 AM »
Nari leaned towards Roxi "Guy doesn't have much control of his emotions does he?" The silver vixen whispered into Roxi's ear.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #331 on: April 11, 2018, 01:21:28 AM »
The snake nodded slightly. "Yah. I feel a bit bad for em." She commented quietly.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #332 on: April 11, 2018, 01:28:28 AM »
Hunter glanced over at the fox and snake whispering next to him, but couldn't hear what they had said. He was a bit too distracted to care anyway, and felt close to tears. His shoulders sagged in defeat. What was he going to do? The crushing void in his heart where his soul should have been felt like it was eating away at him, and according to Pyrus, he was going to have to live with it for hundreds of years. What was he going to do with his life? What about his family and his friends? What about...school? Suddenly, going there seemed kinda pointless. He glanced hopefully towards Pyrus, hoping that the older wolf had some advice about his predicament.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: April 11, 2018, 01:33:40 AM »
 Nari looked back at the snakes 'tail' "How do you not get that stepped on?" nari asked recalling something about a large slug having his  tail stepped on by some smuggler.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2018, 01:50:09 AM »
(When you don't reload the page and see there was a reply)
"Usually in crowded places I tend to coil it when not moving. Though most try and avoid it so they don't trip, it does happen. Other furs dislike snakes, and give a nice radius." She laughed. "Though, it's fairly durable. A normal stomp would hurt, but I could still get out from under it and be fine."

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2018, 02:02:22 AM »
Hunter shakes his head. "I don't understand what you mean..." he trails off. Then he looks Pyrus straight in the eye. "Tell me how to fix this. I can't just go back home knowing I'm an immortal being and my soul is in a lugnut. What do I have to find to reverse the soul-magic-whatever that you did?"
[Pyrus sighs heavily]
"I wish I had a definitive answer.. But I've spent the last 500 years Looking, making very very little progress. But... try to turn this curse into a blessing.."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: April 11, 2018, 02:09:16 AM »
She spoke up a bit. "At least you have emotion. Distress is a sign of emotion." It seemed the snake was trying to help. Not too good at it. But trying.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: April 11, 2018, 02:11:19 AM »
Hunter glanced over at the fox and snake whispering next to him, but couldn't hear what they had said. He was a bit too distracted to care anyway, and felt close to tears. His shoulders sagged in defeat. What was he going to do? The crushing void in his heart where his soul should have been felt like it was eating away at him, and according to Pyrus, he was going to have to live with it for hundreds of years. What was he going to do with his life? What about his family and his friends? What about...school? Suddenly, going there seemed kinda pointless. He glanced hopefully towards Pyrus, hoping that the older wolf had some advice about his predicament.
"As for your family, you get to watch your family grow, from your children to their children, and their children's children. As for friends, well.... I don't have a lot on those.... Most of mine died during the black death, and I was tending them as they passed... my parents were killed by the king's men for being sorcerers.. But they were just alchemists. And for my children.. they died 300 years ago to the blade of an assassin. But... study with me. And mabey with you helping. We could figure out this whole thing... and the empty feeling will go away after a while... But it takes time to adjust"

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: April 11, 2018, 02:13:02 AM »
She spoke up a bit. "At least you have emotion. Distress is a sign of emotion." It seemed the snake was trying to help. Not too good at it. But trying.
[Pyrus looks to roxi. He puts his bag on the counter. ]
"Would you be a sweetheart and put these in my study while I tend to our young guest."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: April 11, 2018, 02:14:58 AM »
(nobody caught the A new hope refrence?)

"Is there anything I can help with?" Nari asked.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: April 11, 2018, 02:17:01 AM »

((I did lol))

[Pyrus looks down]

" put on some tea.. don't use the stuff in the rainbow tin, but the red tin"

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: April 11, 2018, 02:26:08 AM »
( XD  Am behind on those)
"Of course." She quickly took it to his study. Trying to focus on her current task, not breaking anything or being TOO nosy.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #342 on: April 11, 2018, 02:32:47 AM »
Hunter's heart quickens again at the implications in Pyrus's words. Watching his friends die, watching his family grow old without him, it all sounded too horrible to imagine. He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. Roxi's words did very little to console him.

Regaining some calm, he tried to respond. "Study under you? You mean about potions and alchemy and stuff? Uh, I don't know if I could be much help...I don't know anything about this stuff.." he says, looking doubtfully at the floor.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: April 11, 2018, 02:37:41 AM »

((I did lol))

[Pyrus looks down]

" put on some tea.. don't use the stuff in the rainbow tin, but the red tin"

"uhh okay." Nari replied going off to make the tea.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: April 11, 2018, 02:43:03 AM »
Hunter's heart quickens again at the implications in Pyrus's words. Watching his friends die, watching his family grow old without him, it all sounded too horrible to imagine. He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself. Roxi's words did very little to console him.

Regaining some calm, he tried to respond. "Study under you? You mean about potions and alchemy and stuff? Uh, I don't know if I could be much help...I don't know anything about this stuff.." he says, looking doubtfully at the floor.
"Nor did I when I started. But alchemy is trial and error. Getting a breakthrew then having it dashed by new data"