The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.  (Read 28277 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.
« Reply #315 on: April 10, 2018, 02:47:13 AM »
Hunter gasps as he starts awake, pain still throbbing in his hand. The emptiness inside of him makes him feel cold and lonely. He looks around and notices the perfectly restored car, and feels a wave of relief.

"Ugh...I feel kinda weird," he says. "But at least that worked. I gotta get home fast, though. How much do I owe you for the repair job/satanic ritual that just happened?" he asks Pyrus, standing up and brushing himself off.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #316 on: April 10, 2018, 02:48:35 AM »
Hunter gasps as he starts awake, pain still throbbing in his hand. The emptiness inside of him makes him feel cold and lonely. He looks around and notices the perfectly restored car, and feels a wave of relief.

"Ugh...I feel kinda weird," he says. "But at least that worked. I gotta get home fast, though. How much do I owe you for the repair job/satanic ritual that just happened?" he asks Pyrus, standing up and brushing himself off.
"Come back to the shop once you can, I'll explain more"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: April 10, 2018, 02:49:37 AM »
[Pyrus drives back to the shop, his potion has worn off by the time he returns. He changes into some new cloths]

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: April 10, 2018, 03:23:51 AM »
Hunter drives home in his newly-fixed car, sliding into the garage mere minutes before his dad arrives home. He breathes a sigh of relief when his father doesn't notice anything odd about the car, and just goes about his day as normal.

However, throughout the rest of the day, Hunter is bothered by the new emptiness inside of him. He had thought it was an aftereffect of Pyrus's spell that would wear off after a couple of hours, but it doesn't, even as the pain from the cut on his hand does. He decides he's got to speak to Pyrus about this. He can't go on feeling so empty and cold forever. He sneaks out of the house again, without his father noticing, and slips back to the potions shop.

Hunter opens the door to the shop tentatively, half-expecting the massive beast that Pyrus turned into earlier to greet him inside. Instead he just sees the wolf's normal form at the counter inside. "Hey, uh, you said you had something to explain to me, right?" Hunter asks. "Also, how come I feel so weird inside? What's going on?"

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: April 10, 2018, 03:58:05 AM »
Hunter drives home in his newly-fixed car, sliding into the garage mere minutes before his dad arrives home. He breathes a sigh of relief when his father doesn't notice anything odd about the car, and just goes about his day as normal.

However, throughout the rest of the day, Hunter is bothered by the new emptiness inside of him. He had thought it was an aftereffect of Pyrus's spell that would wear off after a couple of hours, but it doesn't, even as the pain from the cut on his hand does. He decides he's got to speak to Pyrus about this. He can't go on feeling so empty and cold forever. He sneaks out of the house again, without his father noticing, and slips back to the potions shop.

Hunter opens the door to the shop tentatively, half-expecting the massive beast that Pyrus turned into earlier to greet him inside. Instead he just sees the wolf's normal form at the counter inside. "Hey, uh, you said you had something to explain to me, right?" Hunter asks. "Also, how come I feel so weird inside? What's going on?"
[Pyrus looks at the youth who has entered]
"Welcome back. Well, to explain what is going on, u would keep that lug nut.. forever and don't let it rust. Because welcome to the wonderful world of... Well ever. That price you paid, was your soul. Now. Nothing holds your soul but you... Well the lug nut does. But if you put that lug on any car, it will keep it looking new. Take it off and it's true luster will show"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: April 10, 2018, 04:01:22 AM »
"Wait....WHAT?!" Hunter exclaims. "You mean my soul is in a piece of metal? My SOUL is attached to my dad's car?!" Hunter shakes his head in disbelief. "You've gotta be joking. There's no way. Nah, nah, nah, you're just messing with me. Please tell me you're messing with me?" he pleads.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: April 10, 2018, 04:21:00 AM »
"Wait....WHAT?!" Hunter exclaims. "You mean my soul is in a piece of metal? My SOUL is attached to my dad's car?!" Hunter shakes his head in disbelief. "You've gotta be joking. There's no way. Nah, nah, nah, you're just messing with me. Please tell me you're messing with me?" he pleads.
"Wish I was Boy.  But the good news. You have litteraly all the time in the world.. to put it in perspective, say you go to jail. You could litteraly watch that jail rot around you. You don't need food anymore. Or water.. eventually you will watch the sun burn out.. eventualy."

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: April 10, 2018, 04:29:45 AM »
Hunter just stares at Pyrus with his eyes wide for a moment. Then he sinks to the floor, hands clasped around his head. "All I wanted was to fix my dad's car...oh god..." he mutters.

Suddenly, he springs forward and slams his hands on the counter. "Please, you gotta undo this! I didn't know you were gonna rip my soul out to fix the car!" Hunter begins frantically shaking. "I can't live like that! You want me to outlive everyone I know and love? I have to live forever with this terrible emptiness inside me just so I could fix a car?! NO way! Put my soul back in my body, NOW!"

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: April 10, 2018, 04:34:43 AM »
Hunter just stares at Pyrus with his eyes wide for a moment. Then he sinks to the floor, hands clasped around his head. "All I wanted was to fix my dad's car...oh god..." he mutters.

Suddenly, he springs forward and slams his hands on the counter. "Please, you gotta undo this! I didn't know you were gonna rip my soul out to fix the car!" Hunter begins frantically shaking. "I can't live like that! You want me to outlive everyone I know and love? I have to live forever with this terrible emptiness inside me just so I could fix a car?! NO way! Put my soul back in my body, NOW!"
"Most furs would kill for that. But I'm glad you see it for what it is" but unfortunately. I lack the reagents to do such a thing."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #324 on: April 10, 2018, 04:43:14 AM »
"Glad it stuck around then." Nari spoke up  "What is it you'll need?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2018, 04:46:40 AM »
"Glad it stuck around then." Nari spoke up  "What is it you'll need?"
"That's the thing, you can't find it he must find it... I've been looming for the past 700 years for mine"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2018, 04:58:08 AM »
"W-what? What do I have to find? And hold up, 700 years?!" Hunters gasps, starting to hyperventilate a little bit. "Oh god, I'm stuck like this for centuries? Please, isn't there just some potion or something you could give me?" He clasps his paws together hopefully.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2018, 04:13:21 PM »
"W-what? What do I have to find? And hold up, 700 years?!" Hunters gasps, starting to hyperventilate a little bit. "Oh god, I'm stuck like this for centuries? Please, isn't there just some potion or something you could give me?" He clasps his paws together hopefully.
[Pyrus puts his hand on the boys shoulder]
"Your in a much better spot than I was in. You get to be with your parents unroll they die. I had to watch my children die. My multiple partners threw out the ages... and my name has changed multiple times. I've seen empires rise and fall. I've witnessed countless genocides. But I've always tried to help all that I can. Turn this curse into a blessing..."
[Pyrus let's out a sigh]

"As long as you don't get reckless.. this could... You could be the greatest thing to happen to this planet"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: April 10, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »
Hunter shakes his head. "I don't understand what you mean..." he trails off. Then he looks Pyrus straight in the eye. "Tell me how to fix this. I can't just go back home knowing I'm an immortal being and my soul is in a lugnut. What do I have to find to reverse the soul-magic-whatever that you did?"

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #329 on: April 11, 2018, 01:15:28 AM »
(Aaaaaaa I missed a lot again. I'll try and be on more.)
Roxi had refused the offer to go, but now listened closely. "Man, I'm regretting the choice of hanging back. Well, at least it's not mass-genocide-soul-less. Yet at least." She felt bad for the both of them. Unable to relate. She grew up with her parents, but never particularly attatched. They weren't too great. Could've been worse, but eh. She didn't care. Though seeing them die would still be terrible! . . . Roxi also felt bad for the fact he was having trouble hiding anxiety and panic. She was usually half decent at that.