The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.  (Read 28248 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.
« Reply #300 on: April 09, 2018, 07:10:59 PM »
"Now I think we agreed that I'd get half of the last crate, correct?" nari asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #301 on: April 09, 2018, 07:15:40 PM »
"Now I think we agreed that I'd get half of the last crate, correct?" nari asked.
"That's correct. Have at it. I hope to do buissnes with you again very soon"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: April 09, 2018, 07:30:58 PM »
"I'll be hanging around, for awhile I may have something else for you." Nari said as she loaded half of the last crate into a pack and put the crate on the counter.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: April 09, 2018, 07:52:23 PM »
"I'll be hanging around, for awhile I may have something else for you." Nari said as she loaded half of the last crate into a pack and put the crate on the counter.
"Perfect"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #304 on: April 09, 2018, 11:16:08 PM »
"Hey, uh, not trying to be rude but...." Hunter bounces nervously some more. "PLease! Come help me! My dad's gonna be home soon!"
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: April 09, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
"Hey, uh, not trying to be rude but...." Hunter bounces nervously some more. "PLease! Come help me! My dad's gonna be home soon!"
[Pyrus sighs]
"As you wish young one."
[Pyrus disappears into the back and comes out with a very old looking handbag with symbols scrawled all over it]
"Follow me.."
[Pyrus starts walking into the back and opens a door leading to a garage with a white and black 1952 vet with white wall tires.he opens the garage door and motions you to get in]
"Where are we going?"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: April 09, 2018, 11:44:19 PM »
"Not too far. Just over near the big ravine, to the north of here. That's where I ran the car into.." He admits miserably. Hunter gives Pyrus directions during the drive until they arrive at the site of the crash. It looks like nobody has noticed it yet.

The car is completely wrecked, though. It's a miracle that Hunter escaped with no injuries. The thing is jammed into a boulder at the bottom of the ravine. The windshield is completely smashed and the front of the car has crumpled into a twisted hunk of steaming metal. The right side passenger door has been torn off its hinges by a tree, and hangs limply from its trunk.

In short, this thing is in bad shape.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: April 09, 2018, 11:55:01 PM »
"Not too far. Just over near the big ravine, to the north of here. That's where I ran the car into.." He admits miserably. Hunter gives Pyrus directions during the drive until they arrive at the site of the crash. It looks like nobody has noticed it yet.

The car is completely wrecked, though. It's a miracle that Hunter escaped with no injuries. The thing is jammed into a boulder at the bottom of the ravine. The windshield is completely smashed and the front of the car has crumpled into a twisted hunk of steaming metal. The right side passenger door has been torn off its hinges by a tree, and hangs limply from its trunk.

In short, this thing is in bad shape.
[Pyrus looks at the car. He gets out and shuts off his car, holding his bag]
"Damnit... ok"
[Pyrus reaches into his bag and pulls out a green vial and pulls the cork with his teeth, spitting out the cork and chugging the potion, a look of bitterness comes across Pyrus's face. He takes off his jacket. All of a sudden, his muscles start bulking up to a very un natural size. His clothing ripping in the presses. He jumps down to the destroyed car]
"STAND BACK BOY!"
[He gives a guttural scream as he picks up the car, ripping it from it's resting place, and throwing it up the hill with a mighty toss. It lands on the road, cracking the pavement with a smashing sound. With a mighty leap, he jumps up and lands by the tangled mass of metal.]
"Now the real fun begins"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: April 10, 2018, 12:05:14 AM »
Hunter gapes in shock at the massive, hulking beast that used to be Pyrus. He stumbles backwards and trips over his own feet in his sudden fright. Regaining a little composure, he takes a deep breath and flashes Pyrus a thumbs up. "Ah...thanks man, heheh. You do your thing." He grins nervously at Pyrus and then dives for cover behind Pyrus's car, not sure what insane things are going to happen next.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: April 10, 2018, 12:19:38 AM »
Hunter gapes in shock at the massive, hulking beast that used to be Pyrus. He stumbles backwards and trips over his own feet in his sudden fright. Regaining a little composure, he takes a deep breath and flashes Pyrus a thumbs up. "Ah...thanks man, heheh. You do your thing." He grins nervously at Pyrus and then dives for cover behind Pyrus's car, not sure what insane things are going to happen next.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8BwHHEopec
((For ambiance))

[The bulking wolf starts to rip up pavement with his claws in the shape of a circle containing a triangle, containing another circle, then he pushes the heap of metal into the circle. He calls over the young fur. Sprinkling powders onto the once car.]

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: April 10, 2018, 12:43:50 AM »
Trembling, Hunter steps across the road towards the monstrous wolf. He is now wondering if maybe getting arcane help to fix the car was a bad idea.

Then he thinks of what his dad would do if he found the car in this state. No, this was definitely the right choice. He braces himself as he draws near to the strange symbols Pyrus has created with the pavement.

[Nice ambiance btw  XD ]

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: April 10, 2018, 12:57:52 AM »
Trembling, Hunter steps across the road towards the monstrous wolf. He is now wondering if maybe getting arcane help to fix the car was a bad idea.

Then he thinks of what his dad would do if he found the car in this state. No, this was definitely the right choice. He braces himself as he draws near to the strange symbols Pyrus has created with the pavement.

[Nice ambiance btw  XD ]
[Pyrus looks at the youth]
"I give you one last chance to turn back BOY. What say you?!"

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: April 10, 2018, 01:55:23 AM »
Hunter lools up at the wild-eyed beast that stands over him, and is gripped by fear for a few moments. Then he steels himself, and swallows nervously. He returns Pyrus's gaze with determination.

"I say....LETS DO THIS THING!"

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: April 10, 2018, 02:29:54 AM »
Hunter lools up at the wild-eyed beast that stands over him, and is gripped by fear for a few moments. Then he steels himself, and swallows nervously. He returns Pyrus's gaze with determination.

"I say....LETS DO THIS THING!"
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwivvvrsv67aAhWG7YMKHeIjB-0Qxa8BCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

[[Hope it works, this song is perfect]]

[Pyrus grabs a lug nut from the car and he takes out a knife from his bag. He grasps the youth's hand and slashes it, Pyrus squeezed his hand making the blood flow fast and he covers the lug nut with the blood]

[The pain is massive. Massive enough to black the young fur out. Awaking 20 minutes later]

"It is completed"

[You awake. The care us restored.. But you feel empty... like there is a void in your heart]

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: April 10, 2018, 02:39:36 AM »
(oh mys) Nari waited paitently i the shop, not understanding what the big hype was over a 'car' which honestly seemed old fashioned to her.