The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.  (Read 28006 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Pyrus's Potions and Elixers.
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2018, 04:30:23 AM »
*Wilco hefts the box up* Thanks for that. I'll come back when they're ready. Just let me know! *He smiles and leaves*

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2018, 04:39:51 AM »
"okay if something living is easier you can give a fish transformation" Light looked nervously around "and as soon as possible"
not a signature

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2018, 06:03:18 AM »
[Pyrus places three vials of liquid on the counter. They look incredibly old, with a cork stopper sealed with red wax. the label is also tied on with a few pieces of twine. One labeled goldfish, another Bass, and another Goblin Shark]

"This is one I have right now. I was in the process of making a few different ones, but they need to set for a year depending on the species. and it isn't permanent. Each vile will last a week if you drink it all at once. A dose will last one day, and each vile has seven doses"

[He looks happy to get rid of these vials]

"I highly recommend being near water, for you have about 3-5 minutes before it will take affect, and you may feel a slight burning sensation for 2 days after"

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2018, 04:41:39 AM »
"oh no!" Light hid as quickly as possible when a lion walked in with a piece of paper "I'm sorry to disturb you from your work but have you seen this man" he showed a picture of Light
not a signature

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2018, 09:29:04 AM »
[Takes piece of paper and looks at it]

"What did this fox do and why are you looking for him?"

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2018, 01:56:42 AM »
(Sorry for belated resonse!!!!!!)
Roxi stayed silent. Was he a cop? Gang member?

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2018, 04:46:16 AM »
"well he didn't do anything JET, but we have reasons to believe he wants to assassinate the king, he already has his trust and the king wouldn't believe us when we say he wants to assassinate him exactly why we came to your place because this stuff can assassinate people if put in the wrong hands. When you see that fox can you please not give him anything"
not a signature

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
Re: Pyrus\'s Potions and Elixers.
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2018, 05:54:10 AM »
[Pyrus looks at the fur holding the paper and places it behind the counter by the till]

"I shall take note brother, if I see anything, I will definitely tell the king's men. However in the mean time, may I interest you in some horny goat weed extract?" [Pyrus smiles and places a bottle on the counter]

Post Merge: March 02, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
[Pyrus looks to Roxi]

"How may I be of assistance today?"

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2018, 12:12:31 AM »
She looked for a moment. "Ah. So, a friend of mine is interested in alchemy, and chemicals. Very into science. Where did you learn?" She inquired. This was a lie, as she was asking fir herself and not a friend, but it wasn't too important. She was just curious. "Also, are some if these transformations temporary?" Sha added.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2018, 03:19:28 AM »
"Well, you can tell your 'friend' I've been doing alchemy for a very long, long time." [Pyrus smiles]

"And I'm also looking for a shop hand with a willingness to learn" [He continued handing Roxi a piece of parchment-not printer paper-]

"And as for my transformation elixirs, most are temporary, but permanency isn't unheard of, i've made a few in my day.. but generally the folk who need them, are less than.... well savory. and of course, all purchases are strictly confidential"

[He gives another very warm smile]
"I hope to hear about a fill for that assistant position soon"

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2018, 04:37:29 AM »
"no thanks" the lion replied and went away

Light came out of his hiding spot "phew, thanks for not telling on me"
not a signature

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2018, 05:21:56 AM »
[Pyrus looks at the fox with a dead serious look]
"I'm no snitch."
[Pyrus sighs}
"If I told on people, most of my high priority customers would be in the dungeons. Allegedly however, regicide is something i've come accustomed too over the years fox. Kings do things that the subjects refute, rebellion sparks and there I am at the heart to aid the revolutionaries... This isn't my first, nore will it be my last..."
[Pyrus gives a wicked grin to the fox, his words seep out of his mouth almost like a black mist, his eyes almost seem to take on a crimson glow.]
"So if my assumption is correct... what 'special' items are you looking for?"
[Pyrus bears his teeth in a wicked smile]

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2018, 08:57:28 PM »
She was eager to learn. Roxi nodded, and watched the fox. 'Why would you he suspect..' She mentally questioned. The fox didn't exactly look dangerous. Well. Never know. She knew better than to tell aswell. Especially if this wolf would be her future employer. She just attentively kept mental note.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2018, 09:49:53 PM »
[Pyrus looks to Roxi]
'I can't wait to have an extra hand around here, there is a bit to do around here"

[Pyrus chuckles]

"There is much room for advancement, and if you do well enough, I may pass some of my personal notes for you to try out"

• Dancing Dragon
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »
She simpered. She'd always been a bad liar. "I'd gladly help out. Whatever you need, sir!" She was now grinning ear to ear. Well. About where ears would be. Hers were not visible.