The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Angriest you've been?  (Read 2504 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Angriest you've been?
« on: January 05, 2018, 08:32:07 AM »
Self explanatory.  What has been you worst rage to date?
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: Angriest you've been?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 08:40:04 AM »
Does seeing others rage count?
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:49:53 AM »
I used to play a bunch of games competitively when I was like 15 and I got angry enough to break an xbox controller x.x

I don't really play games competitively anymore, I play games to have fun, not to be angry :P
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 10:35:49 PM »
Does seeing others rage count?

Well, It does now!
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 01:37:09 AM »
It would have to have been Markiplier and I Am Bread. I watched him smash a controller on camera over this game for some reason.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 06:22:51 AM »
It would have to have been Markiplier and I Am Bread. I watched him smash a controller on camera over this game for some reason.
Getting over it was pretty bad for him too

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 06:26:31 AM »
Someone was harassing my friend.
I've never felt so angry, and I dont know WHY i got so angry, but I just snapped at the dude. I was pretty close at lashing out and hitting him, too, but I didn't.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 02:20:57 PM »
There have been a lot of times I've gotten ridiculously angry while gaming. I can't remember specific games, but I used to bite my Gameboy Advance SP when I got frustrated enough. The top of it is so covered in teeth marks that it looks like a dog went crazy on it.

More recently, Spyro Flight/Speedway stages. I HATE THEM. Especially those in Spyro 1. After a heck of a lot or rage I managed to complete two in a row, then took a break for a day. Went back, and I found out that the save apparently goofed, so not only did I have a normal stage incomplete, I had to do those two friggen flight stages again! I managed to complete one flight stage but not the other, and I ragequit again. I still haven't gone back to it after a few months.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 06:47:01 PM »
Honestly the angriest I've ever been is when my boyfriend bought a BMW.

He bought it for nearly, 3000 US dollars which in retrospect is not much at all but here is my issue. They are super expensive to work on. They have expensive upkeep and I'm sorry but a car that cheap, especially that is supposed to be a luxury car, there is going to be something wrong with it.

We found out what was wrong with it. Coolant leak.

So now we are in more debt, and I was right. That's about it.
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 07:03:01 PM »
@Jt

I think this is in the videogame context, but yes, cheap cars are generally the most expensive cars that you can buy...

I tend to vent out my everyday frustration in TF2 very regulairly, and consistently, soo it never gets bad at all, and most of the time it's not even noticeable.

But, during my highschool period, I did have a period where I was, let's just say, a pretty toxic player...

I would get frustrated very often, and call a lot of people hackers, and sometimes I'd even throw some very nasty insults at people in the chat, but that was mostly reserved for shameless hackers, and just pure pricks. But, nevertheless, when I look back at the behaviour that I had during those days, I feel pretty embarrased for myself...

Nowadays I'm a lot calmer, and rarely even get into heated up gameplay at any time. Me and me friends nowadays just make fun of the things when they happen...

Offline TenOfSwords

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Life has been going waaaaaaaay to fast recently.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Badger
  • Coloring: Black/white
  • Height: Tall-ish
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 10:23:37 AM »
4 soldiers with 70-95% shots all miss, 3 ADVENT with 35-55 shots all hit, kill 2 and panic 1. That's XCOM.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 12:20:07 PM »
I used to get angry whenever I was losing up to the point where I couldn't control myself anymore. Nowadays I only get angry during video games whenever I can't finish a fun little match.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:58 AM »
I was obliterating my friend so bad he got tilted in super smash brawl. (Like he would accidentally fall off the map.) Boy was he ticked off. He was like yelling like, "How the hell is that possible!?" And stuff.... Yeah it was quite awkward... A bit scary too.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 03:08:06 PM »
I play Clash Royale and above the Legendary Arena your progress resets every month.  Well one month I got into the second stage (4300) above the reset level (4000 trophies).  Which would mean I would reset back to 4300 instead of 4000 and each victory is worth about 25-30 trophies so it's a big difference.  But then I accidentally started a new game 3 minutes before the reset and lost meaning I dropped below 4300 and reset to 4000.  I didn't mean to start the game and I hit cancel but the cancel button never works.

It seems trivial but it actually upset me for 3 days.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2018, 01:44:50 AM »
Probably Trouble in Terrorist Town when I had managed to take down 6 innocents and I had just been killed off, the last Traitor was AFK and the last innocent killed him with no difficulty of course...
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer