The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Murder Mystery at the Masquerade  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: Murder Mystery at the Masquerade
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2017, 11:21:47 PM »
Hunter sighed in relief. Not another attack, then, as he had feared. He turned to Valentine and offered a quick goodbye. "I think you've answered all the questions I had for you. Thanks for your time, I hope I didn't upset you too much."

With that, he turned back to the servant and decided to take him up on his offer. "I'll want to follow you down, yes."
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2017, 01:17:28 AM »
The servant nodded, and led Hunter to the basement. The tang of cordite and gunpowder hung thickly in the air. In one lane stood Ronnie, holding a smoking pistol. In the other, a stranger held an unchambered revolver. They were both wearing shooting gear.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2017, 03:48:47 AM »
Hunter stepped forward into the room, the sour-tasting air hitting his nostrils and causing him to blink rapidly or a few moments before getting used to it.

"I wasn't aware that this mansion had a shooting gallery," Hunter said, striding towards Ronnie. "Would you mind if I fired off a few rounds, too?" he asked politely. "I see you have some spare sets of ear muffs in the back."
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »
"Dad's got a lot of secrets down here," Ronnie said with a chuckle. "S'why all the kids got different keys." The large raccoon removed his earmuffs, and hands them to Hunter. "G'head. If y'got a wheel-gun, put yer spents in the bucket."

Giuseppe, a rat, stood in his lane, dropping the spent cartridges in a bucket. He wore a slightly tattered coat atop a well-kept suit. He spoke up. "'Tective. 'Ow goes 'eh' 'vestigation?"