The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Virmir: The Magical Grey Fox  (Read 889 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Virmir: The Magical Grey Fox
« on: October 22, 2017, 12:01:24 AM »
Virmir, Vir, Virmy, Kendo. Who is Virmir? Well let me explain. :3

Virmir is a grey fox magician who lives in a huge tower surrounded by trees (Good trees X3) Even though he can shoot fireballs from the palms of his hand, Virmir spends his time drawing. He draws all day, every day, for the past eleven years! He’s drawn lots of things: sketches, comics, foxes, otters, you name it, he’s probably done it. His ego is so big, that it makes him split into two foxes! [size=78%]Virmir is also quite fond of what he calls “cool magic junk”. Random, shiny things that do, random magic things. Most of the time it transforms him into something (He hates it when that happens). Being alone in a tower gets lonely, and dusty, so Virmir built a robot version of himself named VirBot. VirBot does everything Virmir doesn’t want to do so he can keep drawing. Virmir lives off of a schedule, he hates not doing anything (when his arms got injured from the drawing, he used his mouth instead!) Vir is a bit of a grump, if you call him a grump he’ll deny it, but he’s pretty grumpy. But despite that, he’s a nice guy. Sometimes he does... questionable things, but that’s just Vir for ya. X3[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]Obviously there’s a lot to this Virmir guy, so if you have any questions, you can ask me. Ooor....[/size]
[/size]
[/size][size=78%]You can learn about him for yourself! Everything I’ve told you is true! All of it! Lookie here![/size]
http://virmir.com/
Oh woof