The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beastopian Tails- Reset  (Read 16698 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Beastopian Tails- Reset
« Reply #315 on: March 24, 2018, 10:01:21 AM »
Wilco enters quickly and places Willa and the bag down. "Lets go then!"

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2018, 05:51:26 PM »
The instant the two had their seatbelts on, the soldier hit the gas and the truck moved over the island towards Soothing Sea. On the way, they were brought to speed. "You might wonder why we bring you here. The sole reason for that is that the military has a small portion of the sea in town for practice. Perfect as there are no real enemies. They have their HQ in the harbour, but their training facilities stand here. I hope you're fit, because it's not for the light-hearted. It's also used as the training post for local police, so you'll encounter them as well. Beastopia is so huge they decided that every biome is a police district on its own, if you were wondering. Anyway, we're here." He stopped the truck in front of a large, white building. The sign "Soothing Sea - Training Post" was near its entrance.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2018, 10:15:49 PM »
The instant the two had their seatbelts on, the soldier hit the gas and the truck moved over the island towards Soothing Sea. On the way, they were brought to speed. "You might wonder why we bring you here. The sole reason for that is that the military has a small portion of the sea in town for practice. Perfect as there are no real enemies. They have their HQ in the harbour, but their training facilities stand here. I hope you're fit, because it's not for the light-hearted. It's also used as the training post for local police, so you'll encounter them as well. Beastopia is so huge they decided that every biome is a police district on its own, if you were wondering. Anyway, we're here." He stopped the truck in front of a large, white building. The sign "Soothing Sea - Training Post" was near its entrance.

Wilco hops down, followed by a still-tired Willa. "Now... to get started on our job... after we check in, of course." He chuckles and hands Willa a wake-up drink. She sips it and becomes her normal self again. "Come on bro, whatcha waiting for?" She said, heading towards the entrance. Wilco chuckles at her and follows.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: March 28, 2018, 05:36:55 PM »
Inside, they were awaited by the trainer. "So yer' the new recruits, then? Willa and Wilco Whiteheart? I gotta warn ye, fellas. The military ain't for the faint-hearted. Police training is tough, soldier training even worse! Plus, in the navalry ye might be from home for ages. Ye sure ye want to do this?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: March 28, 2018, 11:51:12 PM »
They both agreed, after all, they were here to become soldiers.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: March 30, 2018, 04:58:21 PM »
The trainer raised an eyebrow. "So... Yer' sure, huh? Then lemme get some things straight 'ere. ONE! Ye'll obey my every order! TWO! If ye can't or won't obey, there's consequences! THREE! I solve the arguments! FOUR! If ya quit, ya can't come back! FIVE! Ye continue at own risk! I won't take responsibility for ya. IS THAT CLEAR?" The tone and additude of the trainer made it awfully clear this didn't wasn't playtime.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: March 30, 2018, 09:13:06 PM »
They both looked at each other, before looking back at the trainer and nodding.

Wilco was nervous, unlike his sister. He usually remains calm and quiet, but right now, he was nervous.

Willa saw her brother become nervous and sighs.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #322 on: April 05, 2018, 01:10:55 AM »

It's taken a good few hours for Leo to prepare himself for the assessment of his Client, but after a bit of gussying up and cleaning himself off, he felt ready to take on the world!

"Alright, Leo... you've got this!  Heh... it's not like your whole future is in this case, right?"

"Oh, who am I kidding?!  I just got here, and already I'm taking on a case!  How can I not be nervous?!  I don't even have the name of my Client!  For all I know, it's somebody that I haven't even met, yet!"

His internal conversation with himself began to make just the slightest amount of sweat to form in his brow.  He was, without a doubt, nervous... even if his stoic expression stated otherwise.

"Excuse me, are you Leo, the Defense Attorney?" the Bailiff asked.

Leo stood up from his seat and nodded his head.  "Yes, sir.  I take it the Client is ready?"

The Bailiff shook his head.  "I believe he's still being questioned at the moment... however, you can go on ahead and wait in the Meeting Room.  He'll be out shortly."

With a polite bow, Leo replied, "Thank you, Sir... umm... please, lead the way."

"Of course... but for the record, I'd be careful about this guy, if I were you."

"Hmm?  How come?"

"He... already is being charged for having a fake ID, so you'd be defending someone who's at least got a Guilty Verdict on his neck... and frankly, the idea's being passed around that he might be going back home with his parents, should they pay a fine."

"... Hmm..." Leo scratched his chin, lost in thought.

"Fake ID?  He can't mean... eh, probably not.  Odds are, this kind of thing happens quite often... what are the chances that they'd book me to defend Lightstone?"
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: April 05, 2018, 05:41:24 PM »
The court sent Leo a detailed explanation on the case at the office as preparation. The seating itself would be tomorrow- first, he would have time to interrogate Lightstone, his parents and the police beforehand to get an idea of the case if he needed to.

The paper said the following:
To attorney Whiteheart,

Because Lightstone has no attorney for himself, you were called in. The case goes between him and his parents.
The facts are that the defendant has travelled to Beastopia carrying a fake ID around. However, according to his story he tried to flee from a difficult home situation. It is by all means clear that the defendant will be punished for the fake ID. You can either way try to prevent him from going back to his parental home. Should you wish to have contact with any individual involved in this case, come to the police office on working hours. You are allowed to interrogate them. Neither the defendant or the parents are in possession of a crime record. It is known that the parents are involved in hunting activity, but they did so on legal territory until today. We trust your education and hope to grant you practical experiance along the way.

House of Law, Ythreïman
District: Sterling Square, Beastopia

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #324 on: April 06, 2018, 10:36:57 PM »
To attorney Whiteheart,

Because Lightstone has no attorney for himself, you were called in. The case goes between him and his parents.
The facts are that the defendant has travelled to Beastopia carrying a fake ID around. However, according to his story he tried to flee from a difficult home situation. It is by all means clear that the defendant will be punished for the fake ID. You can either way try to prevent him from going back to his parental home. Should you wish to have contact with any individual involved in this case, come to the police office on working hours. You are allowed to interrogate them. Neither the defendant or the parents are in possession of a crime record. It is known that the parents are involved in hunting activity, but they did so on legal territory until today. We trust your education and hope to grant you practical experiance along the way.

House of Law, Ythreïman
District: Sterling Square, Beastopia

"Huh... well, then!  Guess some miracles do come true after all!"

"It says here they don't have a Criminal Record, except for just recently... likely the incident involving the attempted assault.  I'll probably have to ask that Sheep about what just happened... odds are, we'll need a Witness, after all."

"I should also ask the Police to bring in a recording from the Surveillance Cameras in the Hallway... wait, did the Apartment even... yeah, I think they did catch it on camera, as well, so that should secure the Assault Charges on the Parents."

"As for the Fake ID... well, I can't really say he's innocent for having it, so he'll definitely have to face the music.  However, that doesn't mean I can't lessen the blow... perhaps have him spend some time in Juvie, or sentence him to Probation around the Apartment Area... would be a lot more easier than going to actual Jail for a few years, at least."

"Now, comes the kicker... who could his Caretakers be?  Technically he'd only need one responsible adult, but I doubt if... hmm... I wonder if that Sheep would mind him staying with her?"

Leo looks up from his papers, after hearing the door on the other side of the window open up.

((By the way, we're totally gonna make the Court thing styled like "Ace Attorney", right? ^_^))
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2018, 03:09:40 AM »
(Unless Leo shares my last name, his last name isn't Whiteheart, like it says in the letter)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: April 07, 2018, 12:59:34 PM »
(Wilco: Whoops. Sorry! Made some bad assumption... :facepaw:)
(Justin: Eh, no. This isn't Japanese law, for starters, and drama is not exactly common in the courtroom here.)

Mary had no idea about Lightstone's trial. Most of them, like these, never passed regular news. However, what would happen to him was stuck in the back of her head.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2018, 04:04:13 AM »
court day: Lightstone was super nervous as this could save his live from his parents or keep him locked at his parents.

"i hope the judges are with me" he thought before entering
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2018, 02:24:07 PM »
The judge looked at all the parties coming in. On the moment Mary saw that Lightstone would be trialled, she rushed to see the conviction.
On one side were Lightstone's parents with their lawyer, and on the other side was Lightstone with Leo as attorney. The police was in the middle. The lawyer pointed to the parents and exclaimed: "Mr. and mrs. Stone, it is known to us that you have had some issues with your son, Light, standing here as defendant. Please testify on the family relationship."

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #329 on: April 08, 2018, 05:32:28 PM »
“We know what happens just not why” the parents said “we were just raising our son like any parent would have done and suddenly he fled” Light would quickly say that it was more like abuse before being hushed by the judge
not a signature