The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beastopian Tails- Reset  (Read 16661 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Beastopian Tails- Reset
« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2018, 10:57:27 AM »
The judge raised an eyebrow. "If you're asking me, no child would 'suddenly' flee." He took a bundle of papers and pressed down on them with his fingertips. "According to these police reports given to me, you have been heard stating that before your arrest, he did not eat a sheep, unlike your expectations. Now, it is known that you are part of a hunting family, situated on legal territory. This hunting, though, would make both the core and the cause of the conflict, as is stated in the reports. Give me your story on this, because I have the feeling you are holding something back." His look pierced the parents' eyes as he said this last sentence.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #331 on: April 10, 2018, 01:27:19 PM »
(Don't forget me!)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #332 on: April 11, 2018, 03:53:17 AM »
"we don't know the 'full story' we're a hunting family, yes. All the food we eat is hunted by the person who eats it. That's all our hunting rules"
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: April 11, 2018, 09:33:58 AM »
The judge shook his head. "Hmm. As I understand it, everyone fends for themselves. That could be a great point to argue about, if you ask me. However, it is now time for the defendant to give his side of the story. Defendant, please give us your testimony."

(Sorry, Wilco. I did not realise you were waiting for a reaction from me.)
The trainer closes an eye. "Tensed, sonny? Yer' right to be that... But we'll see whether you are enuff of a man. As for madame... we don't see many women 'round. So don't go gawking at the boys just 'cos they gawk at ye, ok? Now, here's yer schedule: every morn', yer here at 6. We'll count heads and have breakfast. Training starts at 7 and ends at 12. Then there's lunch 'till 12:30. After that, there's class 'till 18. Next, dinner 'till 19. At 20, ye got to be in bed and I want complete silence. So, if either of ye has a snoring prob, get it fixed. The only exceptions for this roster are special training and field missions. Got all that?"

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2018, 11:44:27 AM »
"the main reason I escape is what they said and i quote 'All the food we eat is hunted by the person who eats it'. I do not like hunting so i got no food and i moved"
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2018, 12:15:03 PM »
The judge laid a hand on his chin. "But you could also have gotten a different job and buy food for yourself or similar. Why did you not just use other food sources instead? Or was this why you came in trouble with your parents in the first place?"

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
  • Species: Human
  • Coloring: Pale skin. Dark brown hair. Thin brown stubble.
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 160 lbs.
  • Build: Tall, Thin, Slightly muscular.
  • Currently: Trying to make things happen.
« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »
(( Oi, hold on!  Why the heck are we already at the court case, and skipping the Assessment?!  :S ))
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #337 on: April 12, 2018, 01:59:02 AM »
The trainer closes an eye. "Tensed, sonny? Yer' right to be that... But we'll see whether you are enuff of a man. As for madame... we don't see many women 'round. So don't go gawking at the boys just 'cos they gawk at ye, ok? Now, here's yer schedule: every morn', yer here at 6. We'll count heads and have breakfast. Training starts at 7 and ends at 12. Then there's lunch 'till 12:30. After that, there's class 'till 18. Next, dinner 'till 19. At 20, ye got to be in bed and I want complete silence. So, if either of ye has a snoring prob, get it fixed. The only exceptions for this roster are special training and field missions. Got all that?"

*They both nod silently, Wilco sighing in relief and Willa trying not to laugh at the whole gawking thing.*

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: April 12, 2018, 03:48:15 AM »
The judge laid a hand on his chin. "But you could also have gotten a different job and buy food for yourself or similar. Why did you not just use other food sources instead? Or was this why you came in trouble with your parents in the first place?"
"hunting food is the only way you can get food, sir"
not a signature

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: April 12, 2018, 02:29:49 PM »
(Well... Lightstone made a timeskip, and I decided to follow up with it. Sure, I could've undone it, but it's too late to turn around now.)

The judge scratched his chin. "Interesting. Yet, that does not say anything about you and your family. How would you describe the family relationship?"

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: April 13, 2018, 03:45:58 AM »
"in one word: abusive. I do not like hunting and they know this, that's why i got bullied by my siblings and cousins and got no food at all" Light explained "and that's just the tip of the iceberg"
not a signature

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: April 13, 2018, 04:39:57 AM »

"The Defense can confirm that my Client did, and still slightly does, in fact, show signs of Malnutrition, according to the Health Records submitted to us by the Medical Team." Leo says, offering the Medical Papers to the Judge.

"If you look closely at it, my client was practically skin and bones, prior to moving into his Apartment Room.  And their actions when attempting to bring him back home were not only Uncivil, but..."

"Serious evidence that points towards Unfit Parenting!"
A human among the anthropomorphic folks, adopted into a family of lions.  A minority to the public, but hey, these hands can work wonders in a world where everyone else has paws and claws, at least.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: April 13, 2018, 01:14:40 PM »
The judge narrowed his eyes at Leo as he spoke in a strict tone.
"Attorney Wintermane? I have not allowed you speech time! Now, I understand that this is your first real case. Despite this, I will consider you a professional and treat you as such. This action will stain your report, I can assure you!"
He continued as normal.
"As for the content of the both of your testimonies... I understand that this created a problem for the defendant. As for your account on the attempt of homebringing, this is also stated by the police reports and underlined with multiple witnesses. One of them is present right now, in fact. I herefore call forth Mary Love as witness."

Mary subconsciously already knew it would happen. With all the calm she had, she stepped forward out of the audience.

Offline Justin93Daniels

• Avid Aardvark
  • Leo the Human
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: April 13, 2018, 02:48:36 PM »
(( Well f**k you too, then. <_< ))

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: April 13, 2018, 03:21:00 PM »
(Ehhh... I didn't mean to offend you, of course... Sorry if I did. I only wanted to point you at the courtroom law.)

Mary went off. "The day his parents came, they were definitly yelling at his doorstep. I didn't see everything happen as I was visiting a friend right then, so I can't say what exactly was going on. However, I did hear they did some aggressive door treatment. I dare not say wether they actually used violence."
The judge nodded. "Thank you. You can sit down." Mary returned to her seat. He turned to Lightstone. "It is evident that your parents were handling aggressively. Still, the reports state very clearly you used a fake ID to escape home. I can see why, but it remains an illegal act. Attorney Wintermane, now is your turn to defend by presenting the evidence you collected for the defendant's cause."