The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Weird Wishes  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
Re: Weird Wishes
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2017, 05:31:30 AM »
I would wish for a portal to open up at the empty factory that I guard three days a week, and from out of it, thirty pegasus and unicorn-drawn carriages would come out from it. Aboard each of the first twenty would be eleven males and eleven females of one of the twenty anthro races of my fictional world of Alteria: The Anubians (Anthro jackals), the Avali (Anthro avians), the Burleyra (Anthro rodents), the Catala (Anthro small to medium-size wild cats), the Dogel (Anthro domestic canines), the Dregal (Anthro dragons), the Equana (Anthro equines), the Kang (Anthro marsupials),  the Lupali (Anthro rabbits), the Otts (Anthro otters), the Ringling (Anthro ringtails), the Sharik (Anthro sharks), the Sheelep (Anthro cervines), the Stralip (Anthro skunks and stripe-tails), the Tiglio (Anthro tigers & lions), the Ursal (Anthro bears), the Ushi (Anthro bovines), the Vixani (Anthro foxes), and the Wolven (Anthro wolves). Also in each of these carts would be a sleeping roll for each beastkin in the carts. In five of the remaining ten (driven by two females of a random race) would be barrels of dried foods and medicines, including plants that contain the ability to fight off and destroy retro viruses like AIDS, and some that can cure cancer. In four of the remaining five would be chests of that world's currency (gold coins with precious gemstones called crowns), books containing alchemy that could surpass out current drugs in curative power with no side effects. And in the last cart would be my fursona's body, kept in a stasis by magic, containing all of the powers that my fursona has been prescribed as possessing. And driving that particular cart would be his brother, Prince Simon Silvermyst, and Robert daughter, Celeste Silvermyst. The story they would have to present the people of our world is that the sun their planet has revolved around for eons is starting to die. That in a desperate attempt to save his people, Robert Silvermyst separated his soul from his body to seek out a new planet, where he would be reborn as a member of the most advanced species of the nearest inhabitable world, and as such, would learn the culture and language of the people. His soul was to act as a beacon so that a portal could be established between the worlds, and that I was the reincarnation of that very soul. And then Simon could use arcane magic to take my memories, my consciousness and my soul and infuse them into my Fursona's body, allowing me to finally become my fursona and awaken from the stasis. The coins could be used as an offering to the government and in exchange of currency so that land can be bought and built upon, and these 461 beastkin (including my fursona) could gain citizenship in the US, and the medicines and alchemy could be a shared resource as an additional offering of peace.

Yes. My wish is THAT advanced.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 05:40:51 AM by Rob_Silvermyst »

Offline Solomon the Solitary

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Subtle but bold.
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese/Western Dragon Hybrid.
  • Coloring: Night black with a royal purple underbelly.
  • Height: Over 7'8.
  • Weight: 300-365 pounds.
  • Build: Muscular build and a fairly curvy body.
  • Currently: Feeling confident.
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 12:28:33 AM »
I wish I had infinite money to buy infinite food.

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 06:02:45 PM »
I wish that instead of guns, today's modern militaries used medieval weaponry to fight each other. That or it's the 41st millennium and I'm a proud member of the Tau. 

Offline Cuttlebear

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cuttlefish
  • Coloring: Brown fur, teal eyes.
  • Build: Chubby, pear shaped with a tummy.
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2017, 10:48:20 PM »
I wish I could grow a mermaid tail and never come back.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 06:35:52 PM »
i wish to become my fursona for real
not a signature