The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Forum Boards  (Read 1299 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Forum Boards
« on: August 17, 2017, 01:56:30 PM »
Funny odd questions sometimes pop up, and this is one of those moments :P

So these questions pertain to how you use the forums. It's just a little fun questionaire/conversation kind of thing, but I'm curious :)

1) Are there any boards you 'reside' in?
2) How so?
3) Are there any boards you prefer to stay away from? Or even actively not look at?
4) How so?

I myself always check out nearly every board, always have been. But I prefer the art boards most of all.
There aren't any boards I stay away from or dislike.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Forum Boards
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:14 PM »
I check the forum games mostly and a few topics in the off-topic board. These are the topic that interest me the most, and I really like random sillyness from time to time.
I always check the new posts in the art board and the therian board (if there are any). I'm very interested in art and I like to see what other people made. I don't often leave posts behind though. And I like to read experiences from other therians as well, though that board is very inactive.

Those boards are the most special to me. The boards where I tend to stay away from are the ones under Meet Other Furries. I've posted there in the past, but it doesn't feel helpful for me. Also I stay away from the Tech Central because I don't have much with computers and such, and I don't look in the cooking board for the same reason.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 02:55:22 AM »
I usually don't really click on the forums per se.  I click on the unread posts since my last visit and just click on things that look interesting.

The art boards are my favorite.  I love looking and commenting on folk's creations.  As well as I love when they comment on mine.

I also like the introduction boards.  I like to welcome the newcomers.  I think more folks would stay longer if when they first jump on the board they get a lot of welcomes.  I know that was a reason that I decided to stick around.  Feeling welcomed is great.

I also like topics that enable conversations.  The friendly den topics are also fun.  I avoid anything too negative.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 04:10:29 PM »
Although it's been a while since I was in the forums active...

I tend to like forum games such as Ask and Answer and some counting games.

I also love the journals and the art posts. Although I don't post much art (nor many journal updates) I enjoy viewing other people's art and commenting as well as reading what other people here going through etc.

I tend to avoid posts that cause drama or are prone to cause drama. I do read them but I stay away from them. Also, I don't answer to the Rants and Advice boards because I am scared I will give the wrong info to someone or because someone else has mentioned what I wanted to say. x3
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »
I lurk, here and there. Try to be everywhere.
I refrain from comenting on rants or things that may cause a conflict. I'm not always the best at getting my words across.

What i really like, though, are the threads where people really communicate. Not silly games, not meming. Just talk, normally. Idk

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 07:31:06 PM »
I'm mostly in the off-topic, forum games, and Chatter box and recently more and more in the art topic. I try to reply everywhere I can in topics that catch my attention, and I know I will have fun I will reply constantly
'meet other furries' is where I rarely visit if at all, not much there for me

the only section I avoid only at work is the adult section
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha